Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
She's still bragging about how she gets all three kids ready every single morning… yea okay Tracy.. except for Thursdays Fridays Saturdays Sundays and Mondays possibly Tuesdays and whenever your parents aren't around. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Birdhouse

VIP Member
Ok I was able to watch the Live and…oh, fucking dear. What a mess. Why is she defending the guy for lying and cheating? So much for her sCoRpiO mentality 🥴
She’s probably defending the guy so that he doesn’t come out and start speaking “the truth on her name” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
FBA2DB64-0094-4D3D-9AF3-310922207F52.jpeg

She really thinks in her deluded mind she has no help 🙄 between her parents and the epstiens she has so much help its crazy AND she doesnt work!!!! All the single moms i know work full time and only once in a while get help from their fam so they can have some me time. This is honestly tracys parents fault. They need to let her hit rock bottom financially so she can wake up. I just know they wont cus they dont want the kids to suffer but at the same time tracy is making them suffer by being allowed to live this insane instagram life while ignoring her children. When she was married she was with those kids always and ever since the divorce she seems to resent them and not wanna be around them. Shes so desperate to be at the club pretending to be 25 again looking for another man who will pay her bills so she can sit at home. She should apply to that tanning salon job she posted

• Haha

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Lmao he ain't the first one to hit the ground running 🏃‍♂️ even her other dude ran away right back to his girlfriend!! Nobody wants her ass🤣 Would love to hear a tell all from Corey and this dude she was trying to steal from his girl🤔 I bet they have alot to say about this stank Bitch!!!
I want a tell all from Skylar. Fuck everyone else. That little girl needs someone to talk to. And Tracy whatever manic episode she's having, seek help. Not for us, or Corey, or anyone but yourself and your children.

• Heart
  • Sad

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
Wow she tries REALLY hard to look like she's happy and having a good time. Typical tongues out, wrinkle the noise, lipsync some song, and smile really hard, maybe throw a "woo" in there. It's painful to watch. She looks miserable. Good. Should've stayed home.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Birdhouse

VIP Member
I still can’t believe her trigger was: posting pics she took of THEIR daughter and claiming they’re his….show me a more fragile, bitter bitch? I’ll wait….

and let’s not forget ALL THE VIDEOS she has posted from Tara and her mom with the kids that she passes off as her own. Ya know, the ones where she removes the sound bcos it will giveaway who the real videos belong to? 🤣🤣🤣

KH523

Chatty Member
Looks like Tara is throwing the girls a graduation celebration while their mom is posting pics of her disgusting ass. Really if Corey owes anyone $ it’s his sister because she seems to do more for them than Tracy

Nosey5

I also don't get the whole I'm so grateful and thankful to the guy bc he admitted it..... where is the Scorpio energy of someone has wronged her!? I don't get it, like she didn't say anything bad about him!

• Heart

TheSonicParkingLot

This Bitch cries about not getting child support from Corey single Mom of three. To find out this bitch had CPS called on her before, and she did not put the effort in getting her children back full time??!! Ughh this bitch is sick and selfish!! Comes to show she could care less about her own children. She's out her looking like a old hooker worried about men and putting her own children on the back burner!! she disowned her own children so she can stay having her "Me time". Yet she walks around like mom of the year like she's the best. Please bitch you are Garbage even a street rat 🐀 is above this scum bag I have no words for this Bitch throw her away!!!🗑🚮
I love how corey didn’t even bring that up publicly. She ratted herself out from posting their text message screen shot 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Like honestly what an idiot to post that.. wasn’t nessesary, there was already so much going on back and forth between IG comments.

• Heart
  • Haha

Nosey5

Wow, the way I ran here 🏃

She 'let' him attend a special event... no honey, for your child there's none of that. My kid's father assaulted me, was arrested, 5 days later was our eldest 1st day at school, not 1 of my thoughts was he wouldn't be there 🤨🤯

Why is it being accused of cheating that has this reaction!?

I'm also putting myself in each woman's life here w the accusations against beating Tata;
- if before kid's, WHY would you plan children, let alone 3!!!!
- why would the person that gets beat in your mind be the person that supervises his visits!?!?
- for Raven, if my brother beat my sister am I going to take care of him and have him move in? Probably not, I get that's her brother but I'm not too sure on this one.
- for Tata if true, she is a very brave woman and deserves these kid's full time bc it seems is the only one who puts their needs above all.

I would also hazard a guess after seeing Jess say after their break T will change her mind and not have the episode air.

View attachment 630352
With all of the tea that has spilled tonight, I know this is the least of our worries - but did Tara use this picture to piss of Tracy? We know Tracy took it since it’s outside of her townhome
It's the 'countless days virtual learning together' for meee 👏👏👏

Last edited:
Reactions: 34

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
That guy with the fiancé is still thirsting in her comments and she liked it. You know she looks into any man that gives her attention so she knows this man has a fiancé. What happened big T I thought you were a girls girl?
I'm about to do the lord's work and message some of these dudes the real pics of Mrs Maloney when I have time. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

TheSonicParkingLot

Can’t wait for the before and after pics in a couple months or maybe the boudoir photo shoot.. “After being broken down in my marriage and constantly being body shamed and called a HiPP0 WhaLE by the man I gave 3 KiDs under ThR33, I’ve worked so hard on my keto diet and empower women to work hard and do the same” 🥴 🦛 🐳

• Haha

Jesshottie

VIP Member
Sir, we’re not waiting until July 27th.
you’ve provoked the Epstein’s enough and people who are involved in their personal lives. If you three can put your heads together to equal at least ONE brain, you’d release this as soon as possible. We’ll find out sooner without your damage control.. so reevaluate your release date quick.
If it’s already recorded, why wouldn’t they just drop it now? Pretty suspicious if you ask me

• Heart

auntieniecebond

This is the same nother, who couldn’t handle her newborns, so she had them sleep at Tata’s house. Give me a break, Trex! I don’t know about you guys, but even when I was dead tired from having a newborn, I couldn’t be away from mine. Heck, it took me a year and some to actually let my mom watch my first born so my hubby and I could have a date night. Trex is NOT A MOTHER! I repeat NOT A MOTHER!!! She’s a messy older sister. That’s all. And even if her kids resent her when she’s older, she won’t care because she only cares about herself.

• Heart
update on l0ve iS s0 c0mpLicAted tiktok
i guess truck guy wants kids but 🦛 🐳 will not have anymore children..... thankfully lol

#iputmyselflast 🤢🤢 oh bitch puhhhlease.
Omg she brushes the lady off because her kids are grown. I have grown kids and grandkids too but I’m still busy. I still help out my family. And that hashtag about putting herself last. Bullshit!

• Heart