Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aem0923

Chatty Member
Can you imagine being accused all over the internet of not having custody of your children and never caring to respond? But someone says you hooked up with a guy with a girlfriend and you fake cry in the dark on Instagram live and go off all over the place .

Get your priorities straight T.

Reactions: 65
I’m just sitting here trying to process everything I just read. I saw comments out of left field on the instagram post and I came here to see what went down on her end because I have her blocked. I am absolutely livid and appalled for what she just did to this family. I’m so angry for them!!! NONE of them deserve to have this circulating around on the internet. These comments are so personal and fabricated - I can’t believe what she put out there for the sake of claiming ownership of a photo. My heart is in my fucking throat. Does she really think she’s metaphorically untouchable and there won’t be any social consequences coming her way?! - She’s throwing 100lbs BRICKS from a paper thin house. I don’t want to be a hypocrite but I just want to make this my business & **** and air out every piece of information that I know. This malicious, demonic bitch is a bulldozer who doesn’t care about anybody but her fucking self! She crossed a line that she can never come back from! Tracy, how dare you disregard any thought for your CHILDREN and how this will effect them, just for you to have Instagram attention?? Woman, your Instagram followers don’t even care about YOU - It’s not real life! Mommy and Daddy left you unattended for a few days and this is what happens?! This shit can’t be undone - and I can’t stand to see the fake crying over him after being called out for cheating when you were also trying to simultaneously twofold with my girls 24yr old cousin that wanted nothing to do with you! You don’t care about him, you didn’t care about M_____, you don’t care about Corey, you don’t care about your kids or your family. Girl, this is pathetic!!! G’ahed and use your podcast account to request my sister again like a few weeks ago. FYI my phone number hasn’t changed!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

oniongarlictomato

A2CC3017-5A93-4D64-A39A-53C727A914E9.JPEG

I believe this is what they call the super special scorpio Sicilian 3under3 co-parenting. In the words of Nene Leaks, 'Whew chile... THE GHETTO!'

thank you @Missassypants for the screenshot ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
8150D0B1-9817-461D-B79E-2924E36B8423.png

😂😅🤣😅😂

And for the record - No Jess. I live in my moms basement and sleep in superman sheets lmao. Puh-lease. 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

steinyheiny

VIP Member
I go to walk my dog and we have a new thread. She knew he had a girlfriend. Corey told me that he left his girlfriend for Tracy. That’s why she asked for the divorce. He went back to his girlfriend because probably tray is cray cray. She is losing control of the narrative and this I am here for. Go Corey go !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
She says she’s such a good mom, yet she’s more “upset” and “crying” about a dick appointment gone wrong than she is about the allegations in regards to her children. To me, that tells me everything I need to know about her and the type of “parent” she is.

I mentioned in the last thread, how the Epstein family needs to bring a gun to the knife fight, and from what it looks like, they sure have.
I really do not see this ending well in Tracy’s favor.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
A tattler in the previous thread said this and its so spot on " I think tracy really has no idea what she walked away from... and I’m not talking about anything else other that Corey being a man that could TOLERATE her bullshit enough to love, protect and marry her. I really don’t think she’s going to find another man who is attractive, strong and patient enough to put up with all of her shit. Find me another man who looks similar to Corey that would have two little white teacup dogs and walk them in a stroller, leopard print all over the house.. all of the matching wardrobe, tacky lifestyle, putting up with all the demands from Tracy, bringing home all of the money, being treated like a child and verbally attacked all the time by your controlling vicious wife, etc..."
This is soooo true im sorry but with her karma i dont think Tracy will ever find another man like corey he might not be perfect but he loved her enough to put up with a lotttttt of bullshit. They should have tried harder to save the marriage cos i dunno that tracy will ever find someone else willing to do all the tacky crap she loves to do😒

• Heart
Reactions: 43

QueenB0527

Chatty Member
To all of my mothers on here..... how many of you feel the need to break down your daily schedules to random people on the internet? How many of you keep announcing on the internet that you are taking care of your kids? NONE BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT MOTHER'S DO.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

beautybug

Guys all this started because Corey uploaded a photo (ok maybe he didn’t take it) of his own daughter on her graduation. He didn’t have any negative words for Tracy or a hidden jab in the caption. Just proudly posting photos of his daughter
She’s ridiculous

Reactions: 42

beach.bumm

Her recent post about Julian.. throwing in how she gets him up everyday at 7 and on the bus by 730, how is that relevant to a picture about his progress? Lol. She’s so obvious
exactly!!! Maloney, would you like a metal for doing less than the BARE MINIMUM as a mother? CONGRATULATIONS FOR GETTING YOUR CHILD ON THE BUS LOCATED DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF THE TOWNHOME YOU DON'T OWN NOR PAY FOR. You must be SO exhausted after that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
Sammys an idiot for encouraging this immature behaviour. I mean obviously theres a reason shes tracys last friend standing everyone else keeps her at arms length and sees her a few times a year and keep themselves out of this mess. I get that sammy is single and prob enjoys having some drinking days with tracy but honestly for the sake of the kids tell your friend to keep her dirty laundry off the internet where it will live forever

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Jennjennjenn

Chatty Member
First thing out of Vinny’s Mom’s mouth, “You’re not Sicilian, stop it” and slaps that cornicello out her hand! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40