Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

auntieniecebond

Omg! Wow, I started following her because she constantly bought from 5thAvenueHustler and I personally knew someone who is good friends with him so I wanted to help boost his page. Idk the last year or so something switched in her the same way something switched in Tracy. Thank god UpCloseandStylish has kept her page exactly what it’s been. I’d love to know what she looks like but I do enjoy all her outfits that I can personally never afford, but it’s always nice to follow someone who has a beautiful sense of style.
The website I that has all the Egris threads, has a picture of UpCloseandStylish she’s very homely looking, I think her name is like Belin. She also has tea too lol I think they said that she used to her husband’s nurse (he’s in a wheelchair and is the CEO of some burger chain in England) or caretaker and she secured the bag as they like to say 😂

Omg! Wow, I started following her because she constantly bought from 5thAvenueHustler and I personally knew someone who is good friends with him so I wanted to help boost his page. Idk the last year or so something switched in her the same way something switched in Tracy. Thank god UpCloseandStylish has kept her page exactly what it’s been. I’d love to know what she looks like but I do enjoy all her outfits that I can personally never afford, but it’s always nice to follow someone who has a beautiful sense of style.
Sorry her name is Malin Bergfors look up upcloseandrevealed on IG they have tons of pictures

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

littlesweetp

VIP Member
Ha another heathen, I usually only lurk on Tracy's thread but the tea today was too good to pass!

If you ever get tired of fundies and Trex, I suggest looking into munchies. The rabbit hole of all rabbit holes!

Thank lord Daniel for her being in her 40s! Have you seen that disgraceful excuse of a gender reveal??
No I haven't kept up. Is it a boy? Hopefully Nuri is eating well these days.

Xobellaannxo

I also think she had every intention on releasing it when the divorce was final and then Alan’s brother was found and he stepped away from the show for a while and now they are on a break. This is just great hype up for the episode to come out
Who’s Alan and what happen to his brother?

Geenah

I feel like she glosses over her severe PPD/PPA. And as a nurse she should be more aware of how dangerous her desperation to have another baby might be to her PPA/PPD. For me, it's the one issue she COMPLETELY glosses over. She pretty much threw Henley to Doug the second Hendrix was born and that's that. She cannot handle 2. I can't imagine 3. Also shes all click bait. She promotes products like shes been using for years and the next week a totally different product of the same thing. She's not a genuine as she tries to be IMO.
I’ve noticed these things too! I’ve had lots of questions/thoughts about her that seem to match the posters on this thread - is there a tattle life page for Jamie Otis?

• Heart

littlesweetp

VIP Member
I’ve noticed these things too! I’ve had lots of questions/thoughts about her that seem to match the posters on this thread - is there a tattle life page for Jamie Otis?
Hahaha. There is none if I knew how to create one, I would.

Reactions: 5

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Also, she’s always so rude to her grease babes when they ask for product info! Like I get it, it might get annoying but you don’t have to be so crass about it. Basically (this is all allegedly) She was a sugar baby back in her day and that’s how she got her shoe collection. She was allegedly the mistress of Ezra Davidson. His wife found out that he had been supporting her lifestyle(meanwhile their daughter was a struggling college student) and snapped and killed him. There is a whole Snapped episode about it (they never name Egris, but the ladies on the other website have pulled out receipts that line up with it being her, allegedly) I’m sure if you head over there and ask nicely the ladies will point you to the thread that breaks it all down! I just found out about her too, I followed her for a long time but in the like last year she just thinks she’s hot shit because all her aliexpress clothing supposedly sells out and you can’t ask her anything with out her snapping on you. Personally I don’t want to support someone that acts like that with the women that support her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Mid madness

VIP Member
Guys maybe I’m just ignorant, but with a lap band do you gradually lose weight ? Also don’t people usually need to get a tummy tuck after lap band/sleeve because of the excess skin ?
I don’t know the stuff, I only have mama June for reference
And Angela from 90DF

lulubella85

Knix77

Hahahahaha I legit spit my drink out reading that. This girl is straight up the text book definition of a pathological liar. She believes her delusions. How are you showing up as the real you yet you Photoshop not just your ugly mug, but your kids faces as well?!?!

thank you to the person who explained how to watch the link to the live. I just watched it &wow! How long does it take to ramble on about the same lie, yet avoid taking about the CPS?! My favorite part was her saying she burnt the grilled cheese…bitch we know your kids aren’t there, who are you making grilled cheese for? I thought you were keto?! How bad are you that you can’t even cook a grilled cheese, it doesn’t get more basic than that!
Can you pls.point me in the direction of the instructions to watch the Lives!?!?!?

Reactions: 3