Tracy Dimarco #43

Is Corey or Tracy going to spill the beans and do a tell-all?

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here is a quick recap of the previous thread:

-Schuyler graduated kindergarten this week and Corey posted a bunch of photos of him with his kids. Drama has started between Tracy and Corey, Tracy posted to her Instagram stories how the pictures Corey posted of Skyler were hers and he stole them from her because she sent them to his sister (Tara) and how she won’t take this anymore and she’s going to speak out. There are a lot of comments on hers and his Instagram pages but the gist of them is that Corey has had it and is ready to “tell all”.

-Tracy is also ready to tell all and apparently has greenlighted the tell-all bad examples episode to be publicly posted.

-Tracy has also posted screenshots of texts between her and Corey. The text from Corey reads partially that, “does she want CPS called on her again?” She has a text response saying she’s had it and she could have CPS over anytime because her children are so welcome her for or something to that effect. It also looks like texts from her have been deleted before the screenshot was taken.

This is a quick recap and I’m sure I’ve missed a few things but things are moving fast and so I wanted to get this published. Let me know if I’ve missed anything and add it down below ladies! Have fun and enjoy the piping hot tea! 🍵

Here is a link to the previous thread:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Live is on I tried to do the screen record but the file is too big. Haaaaalllpppl

Reactions: 10
So basically she said that Corey accused her of cheating and she asked the guy and the guy said he was with his girl. He was going to take full responsibility for not telling her about the gf. Also said he never spoke with Corey but then how would Corey know? But also didn’t they say something about cheating on Corey or did is miss read that? Oh ans the biggest tea tonight is that she still has not gotten her bleeping fire alarm fixed.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I missed the live but going by the comments on Corey’s Insta pics today & her Stories I knew tit was going to hit the fan. Here for this.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I go to walk my dog and we have a new thread. She knew he had a girlfriend. Corey told me that he left his girlfriend for Tracy. That’s why she asked for the divorce. He went back to his girlfriend because probably tray is cray cray. She is losing control of the narrative and this I am here for. Go Corey go !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I already posted in the last thread but I’ll post the screenshots here too. This is the sister of the girl that got cheated on by her man with Tracy. Tracy was just crying on live lying that she didn’t know the guy she was talking to had a girlfriend. In December the girls sister called Tracy out on tik tok and Tracy deleted it. Queenie dmed the sister and this is what she had to say. Tracy knew about the girlfriend AND talked tit about her. The last time she got on live fake crying was for the same cheating scandal. This is the sisters ig if anyone wants to reach out and tell her Tracy’s lying about the situation and playing the victim. Maybe she’ll give us some receipts or some tea.
5CEB5CD1-DF39-43C1-A0A2-4E1D4333B25B.jpeg
02763482-B2BB-49BE-84AF-AC80DAF179DF.jpeg
63662A8D-C829-4F9D-9FD3-671E0487F32E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m sorry but why the hell is Corey threatening to call cps on her because they are fighting over Instagram pics ans the lies they are both telling about each other lol. That’s not what cps Is for.

If Corey has real concerns about the care his children are receiving he should of called a while ago. His threats make no sense:

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m sorry but why the hell is Corey threatening to call cps on her because they are fighting over Instagram pics ans the lies they are both telling about each other lol. That’s not what cps Is for.

If Corey has real concerns about the care his children are receiving he should of called a while ago. His threats make no sense:
They are both awful and so immature!! I can’t believe either one of them is putting this stuff on the internet, I don’t care who started it, who divorced who or what happened, the stuff they are putting online is so sad

Reactions: 26
Put it on IG! I have a burner I can give you the password and email too LOL
Ugh never mind I deleted it I forgot!! Anyone have a burner?? I remember this other girl I think the IG was geena would post her IG lives!! I need to see this shitshow 😭

Reactions: 11

THAT’S what you took away from the screen shot 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A23431EF-5BD3-4D10-9367-3E1689F6088D.jpeg

With all of the tea that has spilled tonight, I know this is the least of our worries - but did Tara use this picture to piss of Tracy? We know Tracy took it since it’s outside of her townhome

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
THAT’S what you took away from the screen shot 🙄
Seriously.
I think CPS is nothing new to them & Tracy has been on the CPS radar for a while.
It’s extremely telling that Tracy’s parents went away and her kids went to Tara. It’s also telling that on Sky’s last day of school, they were with Tara that morning.

As for her live, it’s also telling that she keeps choosing to focus on the cheating thing. She never ever mentions about the kids, it’s always about the cheating…. Sooo…. With that being said.
I don’t believe Corey and Tracy are allowed to be alone with their kids without supervision of either Tara or One of Tracy’s parents present.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.