Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JuneEighties

I just don’t get it. Only thing I can think of is that Gigi has guardianship of Julian and Tara does of the girls ? What excuse would Tracy give for not having the girls today ? And is Tracy really allowing Corey to see the kids or is Tara allowing Tracy to see the kids ?
I can’t imagine Tracy and Tara like each other that much that Tracy would freely allow Tara to have the kids and potentially see Corey unless there is a court order
Does Tara work?

Reactions: 9
My mom is a teachers assistant at an elementary school ( we live a town over from Tracy's parents ) the township we are in the schools end June 24 , the highschool graduation is June 25. So if anything Tracy's kids have another week of school

It’s funny because I happened to follow RealityAsshole for occasional RHONJ gossip. I was dumbfounded when I saw a story post on there a couple of months ago of jerseylicious but then they quickly moved on. I can’t see her using a sob story approach to get the posts to stop. She probably threatened legal action against the IG account lol. Her Daddy is a division president at Eurest with money that talks and a bunch of lawyer friends in high places. Whoop-de-doo.
Yeah but they say some nasty shut about people with more money that Tracy or her daddy will ever see and don’t back down, so I can’t see a threat from coming across as something they take seriously. Lol I mean they went back and forth with Dorit (not sure who she is) about a nose job. Tracy isn’t that important. Lol

She also spelled exhibit wrong
😂Didn’t have my glasses or contacts so I missed it. Lmao

MIMI5353

VIP Member
View attachment 617977
Another boombod post. She’s in her kitchen, as you can see the family room behind her. She doesn’t use a spoon to stir it. Tells you to take it ASAP bc it will settle, and you won’t get all the benefits from the product. And she drinks it - with settlement from not stirring it! 🤦🏻‍♀️

edit - watch the video carefully. She doesn’t swallow it. She doesn’t even drink the diet drink she’s pushing on all her follows. I just can’t with her. She’s becoming more and more obvious and none of her saddies care.
I personally like the #ad when we all know they aren’t giving her a code for a “discount”

Also where can I find the bride makeup video ?

• Heart
Reactions: 8

xtn71

Chatty Member
Those happy birthday stories.. Now that little girl has parents who help her look after her teeth, unlike..

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Simiauci

VIP Member
She probably leaved her house few weeks ago. In the past, you can find the adress in 20 seconds bit not anymore. It seems that she is not even related to this place anymore.

Reactions: 7