Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It says swipe up. I ss and zoomed. She definitely stole it but couldn't crop that part without destroying the image.

Not defending her...my kid's last day was just this past Monday the 14th. She started late August. Week before labor day. My district actually allowed the kids one snow day this year even though they were virtual. They allowed it because of the crazy year. The kid's have to go 180 days so Monday it was. If not for that snow day we would have been done Fri the 11th. Not sure if the Monday was planned by her district or they had a snow day or two. I could probably pull up the district calendar for her to look.
My kids weren’t done until yesterday 6/17. They start in September but we’re also on the west coast so maybe that’s why. Also not defending because there is ALWAYS something tacky she does 🤣

Reactions: 10

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
It says swipe up. I ss and zoomed. She definitely stole it but couldn't crop that part without destroying the image.

Not defending her...my kid's last day was just this past Monday the 14th. She started late August. Week before labor day. My district actually allowed the kids one snow day this year even though they were virtual. They allowed it because of the crazy year. The kid's have to go 180 days so Monday it was. If not for that snow day we would have been done Fri the 11th. Not sure if the Monday was planned by her district or they had a snow day or two. I could probably pull up the district calendar for her to look.
She's in NJ. They don't usually end until week after fathers day at the earliest. They don't start until after labor day.

steinyheiny

VIP Member
I’m sorry but nothing makes sense about who has the kids since Sky broke her arm... Turbo Tracy said she fell down the stairs but who knows what really happened. Has anyone ever asked Corey how it happened or why Testosterone Tray never has the kids alone?? I think it’s time he breaks his silence because she’s been bashing him for a whole year and completely violating him online.

(p.s YALL ARE KILLING ME WITH THE CASTING COUCH COMMENTS) 🤣🤣
I asked but he ignored that question and just said he has the kids every other weekend

Zenmartini

Chatty Member
What exactly will be the excuse the doctor gives? Because my mom has extreme asthma and a heart condition and she still wears one (well wore one California doesn’t have to any more). But they still do in schools. She’s stupid. No doctor is giving her a note. He’s deaf but otherwise a healthy kid.

She didn’t let him have them last year because it was “her weekend”. Or am I thinking of his birthday? 🤔
I think you're right

PhillyFilly

Chatty Member
Why is the last day of school on a random ass Monday?? Also, why does she get out so late? My sons last day of school was June 4th. And I should note that I'm in the northern Midwest because I know schools vary and in the south they go back to school early (august) but they get out early (may).
When I was a kid (not too far from NJ), school always got out between June 23-June 26th. And we returned the day after Labor Day. My friends from NJ got out/went back the same time. I did notice down south, they get out early and go back in early August. So maybe it's a regional thing.

Brit0716

I love how she commented to GG from shahs that they need a play date… GG lives in Cali, I highly doubt she’s coming to Jersey to visit Tracy lol. She thinks she’s soo cool. She’s obsessed with anything drom
Bravo, she tries so hard to be friends with anyone from the RHONj, it’s so incredibly weird. Getting involved in Kelly Dodd drama, Kelly would rip her apart so bad, she seems to hit below the belt always lol.
I’m not sure if anyone wrote this before so my apologies if I’m repeating myself but GG from Shahs of Sunset reposted tracey’s posts about this argument between Kelly from Real Housewives of OC and GG. That’s kind of surprising that she’d notice her posts at all.

• Wow

Chocolate Pretzel

So a quick search on IG and we can find the name of the school that Julian is currently going to, which is the same name of a school she mentioned several months ago.

Nosey5

It irks me how much the both favor Skylar. It is painfully obvious. Unless he's doing it bc she's Tracy's favorite. I doubt it but even still that is somehow worse. Also, absolutely 0 shade to those poor kids but it is jarring to see how they "really" look without all the filters, bells and whistles our fave adds to the mix.
Tbf I've never seen Jayden or Julian get the 'Daddy dates' that Skylar does. It's usually breakfast in a diner that gets posted, but yeah never seen the other 2 get posted

View attachment 629899

Yikes this is getting ugly

Actually this is sad for their kids, I feel bad. I can’t believe parents act like this
Probation officer?!?!?! Wait, what did I miss!?!