Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
That’s some dirty dishwater 😂🤔
What is her deal with lying so much? She is posting proof she is drinking alcoholic drinks 🤦🏻‍♀️

Anyway, taking a break from tattle for awhile. Working from home & watching my three year old is enough to keep me busy m-f. Talk to you ladies soon 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
And the lies keep rolling in.

I missed what foodie said to her, she deleted it of course. Probably something true that struck a nerve.

What corner???
Sitting at a fully set table with dinnerware, centerpiece and other guests.

She doesn' t need to photoshop because she is blessed. Tracy, YOU need to take several seats ....no pun intended.... well maybe :ROFLMAO: 😂 😂 :ROFLMAO:
She doesn't photoshop 😂😂😂😂💀😭😭😂😂😂😂 yoooo...lmao!!!! No wonder her nose is so big. 🤥🤥bitch please!! Everyone that sees you in person says you don't look like how you do online but you accuse them of lying of ever having seen you but the second someone says they saw you and said you looked good suddenly they're telling the truth. Tracy we have the unedited pics of you. Just because you lost a few pounds does not erase history. She is something else I tell ya. The delusion is real.

• Haha
  • Heart
Wow!! I thought my hour long bath with a glass of wine while the kids were fighting on the other side of the door tonight was a “break” or a “night off”.
Damn!! I wish I had this bitches “85% of the time”.

let’s see.Today is June 12th.

may 31st the “mom of three” had a “short break” for the weekend
Last night “mom” had a break
Tonight “mom” is having a break agaih
There was a wedding in between there she was “working”
So between may 28-June 12 there was 16 days. 7 of those days she had a break. Even if we go with her working the wedding, that’s 6/16 days of a break. That’s a 38% break. Not so 85% now is it BIG T!!! I’m sure there’s more kidless days there that I didn’t account for.
GO TAKE CARE OF YOUR KIDS. Let your parents be grandparents. Let your ex SIL be an auntie. Be a MOTHER!

• Heart
  • Wow

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
EF9BE8A4-C9CB-43FE-B977-0D92F40012D2.jpeg

Definitely creepy and calculated! Wtf! Thats some toxic behaviour right there. Shes only hurting herself by not moving on in a healthy way and the constant bashing etc. I almost feel sorry for her. Must suck to live in her mind.

• Wow
  • Haha

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
7CE78FE2-907B-4A6E-8622-FE3347807A8E.jpeg

Wierd flex. Is she trying to get men shes spoken to before to reach back out to her?

F11F91C8-C842-4B35-BF3A-3138B27C0CAD.jpeg

The infamous insane foot pose 😝

230D782A-8DEF-49BC-9E8B-E99E96B8E153.jpeg

Ok so hear me out. I think she feels so messed up about having been cheated on (and i honestly do feel bad that happened to her I wouldn't wish that on anyone) but i think to make herself feel better shes invented this whole narrative where everyone is a cheater so then she can tell herself well wtvr everyone gets cheated on not just me as a coping mechanism.

974FAD2E-8EB6-495A-8EB0-16B685A03699.jpeg

This comment is under the ph balance meme post
We knew it. All her pathetic little high school posts are directed at someone. This is how she communicates as an adult and then she has the nerve to look down on therapy when she needs the most therapy ever. How immature is that?? I hope she has some kinda aha growth moment soon cos damn this is sad and pathetic and shes in charge of three little people who have no choice but to see her as a role model 🥺

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Westendfatima

390535A4-A04D-41CF-8C92-080CC05515EC.png

Dear white antimaskers,
This pandemic, especially for people like Tracy who’ve had their freedom all along and been doing what they want whenever, will never ever in any way be able to compare to segregation or slavery. I’ve seen people compare the mask/vax to what’s going on in Palestine, I’ve seen people compare them to the civil rights movement, I’ve seen them compare it to segregation and even the holocaust/other genocides. Y’all are dumb as ducking hell and if you really think you’re marginalized on the same level as black people in segregation, you need to practice gratitude for real and really spend some time researching so you can see how lucky you are to not actually be segregated.
Tracy is a big ass disappointment, you can be antimasker and antivax if you want to it only effects those around you not me, but don’t convince yourself you’re being oppressed.

The show producers didn’t make you play the brat role, they knew it came natural to you.🗣

• Heart

remi85

VIP Member
Someone’s been changing her profile pic awfully often lately! And she’ll usually go a year plus without changing it
is she changing it to keep up with her color scheme of the week?

52561F89-9008-49CC-A64A-89914F4CA3AC.jpeg

Why would you make this comment on Jaydens pre school graduation pictures!!! We get it tracy, you’ve had sex eye roll

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

Charja

For your reading pleasure.... big T I was legit trying to have conversation with you. People of Florida do not welcome you or your thoughts!

32D51B35-B6ED-4899-B98F-98598A79A02F.png
E7498DA8-706D-4F34-B943-BF932D30E817.png
C6D0B80B-E3BB-40B8-9D81-41FD570FEBD5.png
6E6551C3-1699-4C75-A43B-EF98B781AF51.png
4DCA1AD0-CA0B-49CC-9B07-C7D49CB97D64.png
39E05441-AC48-47C2-8CA7-CE4D7A431EF9.png

• Wow
  • Heart

Missassypants

Chatty Member
Corey..it’s fourever now.
62DA650C-F0FB-41D8-A1CB-656B74EC00DD.jpeg

Tracey without all the crazy photoshop and no scary lips 6 years ago. She looks very nice here.
EE6F850D-E198-4103-8F10-7C53526CA62F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
6FC25064-E62A-45A5-993B-6DEFBA7CA57E.jpeg

If corey is speaking the truth tracy is the most fcked up evil witch who deserves nothing but bad karma. Can you imagine if this is true? I mean who knows cos we don't know these people but it makes sense, in my country the government does take child support from unemployment and payroll directly. So can you imagine this whole time corey has been paying and shes been shit talking on the internet just to fit her victim narrative??🤯thats insaneeeee shes truly messed up if shes been doing this. I bet this is her idea of "revenge" when in honesty its just insane unhinged miserable psycho loser behaviour. Wow. I almost hope its not true bcos just wow. Those poor kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
also, just realized that preschool costs ~$3900 per year to attend. I'm assuming her parents paid that because there's no way she did. Imagine spending nearly $4k for your grandkid to go to school for 3 hours a day and color, because your grown daughter 1) is a dead beat 2) married a dead beat and 3) can't be bothered to work or interact w/ her own kids and clearly needs 3 hours away from a 4 year old.
NJ has free Pre-K. Usually it’s a half day program like what Jayden was in.

NGL, Corey looks healthy, like he’s in the process of healing himself. Also, I respect the fact that Tara and Raven were there a) for Jayden and b) so Tracy couldn’t make a scene about Corey being there because she’s a psychopath.

• Heart

margaritatime

VIP Member
That’s some dirty dishwater 😂🤔
But a few days ago it was coffee with almond milk and sugar free caramel. Now it's black coffee with protein shake.🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️Ma'am , please review your prior posts before commenting on new ones to make sure your stories match:
I don't need a bra - I wear a regular VS bra
I have my kids 85% of the time - I have them 24/7
I don't use hair products, my hair is naturally air dried- I use a curling wand then spray it

• Haha

margaritatime

VIP Member
I said I was done this morning, but apparently I'm not 🤣 .
Her latest post are comments on how cute her leggings are and where are they from etc.

REALLY PEOPLE? BLACK LEGGINGS????? Noone knows where to get black leggings? You have got to be kidding me 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31

notfriends

Chatty Member
Omg tracy was annoying as fuck today! Stop with the keep your men out of my dm’s. No one’s man is in your dm’s! Lonely Internet losers are in your dm’s. Her stupid ph balance line. Who talks like that? You’ve played that line a million times. Retire it. She’s always saying I just post random stuff and I’m not referring to me or anybody and today she says they’re always pointed at someone. Get a life tracy.

• Haha

Zenmartini

Chatty Member
I got married a few years ago, used a very expensive well known hair & makeup artist, her trial was $300 for both services and day of was $900, my hair literally stayed curled until the next morning at brunch!! LOL my makeup stayed from 8AM to 3 AM too. She wore all black as did her team and was never seen unless she was touching me up after dancing. I don't know why anyone would book tracy to be honest. Her prices are outrageous and do not reflect the quality of work. Like i said, i have no issue paying a price that is worth ti! But she needs to bring those down. She doesnt have an updated portfolio and she always looks a mess and borderline dirty. I wouldnt trust that she even washes her brushes :sick:

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Been saying it… Tracy screams about him being shit so nobody questions her for being shit. She’s been twisting the narrative because nobody would speak on it, but her psycho minions are making fools of themselves in the comments section under a picture that’s legit showing love to his kid, so now he has to. I had a feeling his wages were being garnished, that’s usually the easiest way to guarantee payments.
Thats why real dead beat dads either don’t work at all, or purposely work shitty paying jobs where they make like no money so their wages can’t be garnished much or at all. (This was in at least the few cases I’ve known of via stupid red flags I ignored)

• Heart