Tracy DiMarco #37 faureuer triggered by Jerseylicious a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some other great comments from the live were how her lips were messed up, asking if she has reached out to better help since they sponsor the podcastand my personal fav “hey Tracy remember when you beat up GiGi” 😂

I felt bad because the lady from Reese’s hair pieces has struggled with anxiety since she was young, and now her young daughter has also been diagnosed. It was supposed to be an insightful conversation to educate and also help others. Tracy was so, so so rude and disrespectful ICANNOTTTT with the second hand embarrassment.

times like these I wish I had a burner to send receipts to the Reese’s hair pieces lady of Tracy bullying and telling people to run in traffic. She actually seems like a nice normal lady trying to do something good, and as usual T ruined it

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Some other great comments from the live were how her lips were messed up, asking if she has reached out to better help since they sponsor the podcastand my personal fav “hey Tracy remember when you beat up GiGi” 😂

I felt bad because the lady from Reese’s hair pieces has struggled with anxiety since she was young, and now her young daughter has also been diagnosed. It was supposed to be an insightful conversation to educate and also help others. Tracy was so, so so rude and disrespectful ICANNOTTTT with the second hand embarrassment.

times like these I wish I had a burner to send receipts to the Reese’s hair pieces lady of Tracy bullying and telling people to run in traffic. She actually seems like a nice normal lady trying to do something good, and as usual T ruined it

Totally agree. I've actually suffered with real ptsd and anxiety daily. She seemed like she was giving good advice and actually cared but here's trash bag not giving a duck and being disrespectful. She could have easily left the live and rescheduled or came back on later but didn't. She only chimed in when she heard questions about her. Never engaged with what they were saying. All me me me poor me. Pathetic.

Reactions: 17
She mentioned that she's with her kids 24/7 & everyone says other wise. I'm sure you got all 3 kids this weekend cause its MOTHERS DAY!! Stop trying to make it seem like you have them all the time. If you had your kids all day everyday then you would post them more often then you do. Also why are these kids wearing the same clothes from the park yesterday? Don't you put PJs on them at night or wash them up.

She also needs to stop with the woe is me nonsense. She bullys people all day, tells people their bj skills suck and their husbands want her or their ph balance is off, I can go on and on, all cause they don't agree with what she says but she's crying about ppl bullying her!! Give me a break.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Yo wtf happened to her face. She looks so empty and sad. Everytime a kid said MOM she rolled her eyes. Guess what Tracy? All our kids do that because they are kids. No wonder why Skylar wants to be alone all the time tit. She needs help and her face and lips look horrible.

• Heart
  • Sad
Ok but why doesn’t Julian have his ‘ears’ on in the video of them at the beach?? He has enough trouble communicating as it is and she can say it all she wants but NO ONE is using sign language with him!

That video she just posted w/ her and the kids at the beach is so extra. Take one pic to post then call it a day and put down the phone and concentrate on your kids.

Reactions: 18
That video she just posted w/ her and the kids at the beach is so extra. Take one pic to post then call it a day and put down the phone and concentrate on your kids.
She has to be extra... she’s trying to prove she’s mother of the year... all while full on hating spending the time with them... she’s a full blown narcissistic mother.

Reactions: 18
That live was ROUGH - I literally couldn't watch the whole thing because it was SO beyond cringe. Even the blonde lady kept giggling to herself looking at the comments and I could tell she thought this witch was a wackadoodle. I love how she mentioned that she has her kids 24/7 when we all know if she really did she would have NO time to sit on her lazy ass all day filming her TV. It would be constant chaos 24/7 and that's why she can't handle them. And god forbid whatever they found out about Julian like she said. I honestly think she's going to actually give him up at some point because he has too many issues for her. A real mom would be there, get off the damn IG and help her kids out.

The ONLY reason she did that live was for more people to hear her side of the story and feel bad for her. She is the victim. Always has been, always will be. And it's a shame her friends and family let her get away with this bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yo wtf happened to her face. She looks so empty and sad. Everytime a kid said MOM she rolled her eyes. Guess what Tracy? All our kids do that because they are kids. No wonder why Skylar wants to be alone all the time tit. She needs help and her face and lips look horrible.
It’s so sad. I honestly pray the kids get all the support and help they need. I’m so triggered from my own past of growing up in a dysfunctional family. I genuinely pray for Tracy too. I hope one day she gets the help she needs to love herself, but that’s up to her. ♥ God it’s truly so sad what happened to this family.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You can see the filter you can see the difference between the two videos Tracy has a filter and they don’t and then when she’s walking you could see it pixelating and going all blurry. And it’s funny she actually has the kids and can’t be on this video but all the other times and all the rest of the days and when she’s on with Reggie no kids no kids she can sit and watch TV and no one‘s bothering her.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Ok but why doesn’t Julian have his ‘ears’ on in the video of them at the beach?? He has enough trouble communicating as it is and she can say it all she wants but NO ONE is using sign language with him!
Julian doesnt have his ears on and shes talking to him and saying "go put your ears on". How is a deaf child supposed to understand that?? She is incompetent. Sorry but those kids are better off without her.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
How are all these people so blind?
She probably uses her to get noticed. She said if T wasn't on the live she would have about 6 viewers. I'm very curious to know how much business T has brought to the store . She was so disrespectful on the live. I think she had no interest doing it , bc when she's on live with Reggie talking about 🍆 she is very focused and no interruptions. It looked like she was trying to get interrupted on purpose. We all know if you stick kids in front of a TV or iPad they won't be seen nor heard for a good while.
IDC what she says, she is not with them 24/7 . She's not even with them for one whole 24 hour period. When she said Corey always cancels on her and she has to make other arrangements.... witch where? ? you never have them on your own days and you most definitely do not have them on his days. Maybe he cancels last minute in hopes you will spend time with them. 🤷‍♀️The bullying comment really irked me. Coming from the one who says go play in traffic, your mom should've swallowed, I hope your kids get bullied. She has no idea what someone is going through to tell them these things. What if her comment becomes someone's breaking point? We don't bully her.. we only highlight the things she says and does, we catch her in her lies, we ask that she just be herself instead of putting on a fake image. How is that bullying ? Oh BTW T, thanks for the Tattle shout out 😘. We always knew you were on here.

Reactions: 25
She probably uses her to get noticed. She said if T wasn't on the live she would have about 6 viewers. I'm very curious to know how much business T has brought to the store . She was so disrespectful on the live. I think she had no interest doing it , bc when she's on live with Reggie talking about 🍆 she is very focused and no interruptions. It looked like she was trying to get interrupted on purpose. We all know if you stick kids in front of a TV or iPad they won't be seen nor heard for a good while.
IDC what she says, she is not with them 24/7 . She's not even with them for one whole 24 hour period. When she said Corey always cancels on her and she has to make other arrangements.... witch where? ? you never have them on your own days and you most definitely do not have them on his days. Maybe he cancels last minute in hopes you will spend time with them. 🤷‍♀️The bullying comment really irked me. Coming from the one who says go play in traffic, your mom should've swallowed, I hope your kids get bullied. She has no idea what someone is going through to tell them these things. What if her comment becomes someone's breaking point? We don't bully her.. we only highlight the things she says and does, we catch her in her lies, we ask that she just be herself instead of putting on a fake image. How is that bullying ? Oh BTW T, thanks for the Tattle shout out 😘. We always knew you were on here.
Funny she has said before she isn’t bothered, she doesn’t pay attention, yet clearly she does. HAH. HI BIG T TELL JUSTIN HI WHEN YOURE DOWN GURGLING ON HIS PEE PEE

oh wait, that’s right, he unfollowed your swamp ass never mind

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.