Tracy Dimarco #29 Jerseylicious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was going to ask if this was the same account that made I think another woman’s child her picture and her bio was my kid and dog are ugly or something this was a few months back. Can someone confirm this is the same account?
Yea! They used to beef with some others and post personal tit.

Reactions: 15
I don't think they got my information from my email on that IG because it also doesn't include my real name or anything close to it

Reactions: 12
I don't think they got my information from my email on that IG because it also doesn't include my real name or anything close to it
Just a quick question. Have you become friendly with anyone in Tattle? Maybe someone starting chatting with you and you went off this site to chat. Its just a thought.

Reactions: 13
Ok I know we’re all bugging out about this account, but let’s not be scared
If she knows we’re saying we’re scared she’ll feel like she has power over us.
she isn’t going to show up to our houses (cause she can’t photoshop in real life).we’re not doing anything threatening or illegal, so we’re fine.
she is just someone who can’t handle the truth and tries to block anything that doesn’t go her way.
we are going to be fine!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Ok I know we’re all bugging out about this account, but let’s not be scared
If she knows we’re saying we’re scared she’ll feel like she has power over us.
she isn’t going to show up to our houses (cause she can’t photoshop in real life).we’re not doing anything threatening or illegal, so we’re fine.
she is just someone who can’t handle the truth and tries to block anything that doesn’t go her way.
we are going to be fine!
💯 All this does is prove how truly bothered she really is by being exposed. Your so busy being a single mother with 9+ fake accounts to keep up with, and doing tit like this? Girl needs therapy asap. But, that's disgusting using an innocent child like that, period, point blank, no discussion. And thats why she'll keep receiving the karma she is 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
💯 All this does is prove how truly bothered she really is by being exposed. Your so busy being a single mother with 9+ fake accounts to keep up with, and doing tit like this? Girl needs therapy asap. But, that's disgusting using an innocent child like that, period, point blank, no discussion. And thats why she'll keep receiving the karma she is 🤦🏼‍♀️
She must be pissed at us that her future flings will look her up on google and the first thing they’ll find are all these threads exposing her and then they will proceed to run far away 😂

• Haha
Just a quick question. Have you become friendly with anyone in Tattle? Maybe someone starting chatting with you and you went off this site to chat. Its just a thought.
No I haven't. I've only spoken to people who have sent dms on IG.

So I went through my social media accounts and saw that the picture they posted was a screenshot from a video I posted on TikTok which included my daughter. My tiktok name does include part of my first name. I still have no idea how they linked me to the IG page 🤷‍♀️

So I went through my social media accounts and saw that the picture they posted was a screenshot from a video I posted on TikTok which included my daughter. My tiktok name does include part of my first name. I still have no idea how they linked me to the IG page 🤷‍♀️
I do have "saddies" from CB on there

• Wow
Reactions: 14

Any saddies name start with a and ends in y? Also did you click any links someone dmed you? They can get your ip by sending you a link.

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Ugh so f*cked up that happened. So sorry. Kids 100% need to be kept out. We don’t post her kids pictures cuz we are smart enough to know those are low blows. **hugs!**

Reactions: 14
Any saddies name start with a and ends in y? Also did you click any links someone dmed you? They can get your ip by sending you a link.
No links just screenshots of Tracy related things.
I went through the names and found 2 that start with a but not ending with y. But then again their email can be fake as well right?

Ugh so f*cked up that happened. So sorry. Kids 100% need to be kept out. We don’t post her kids pictures cuz we are smart enough to know those are low blows. **hugs!**
Yeah I would never! Its definitely a low blow. Thank you all for your support! 💛

• Heart
Friendly reminder since they wanna play dirty:
Both tray and j both encouraged me to chase after a man who had a girlfriend and told me it would be more fun!!!! 🙂🙂🙂🙂

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I had to google the account to see it, couldn’t see it on insta...guess that means I’m blocked?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.