Tracy Dimarco # 24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly not to give Corey any credit or give him an excuse. But that’s a lot of kids who are yelling and screaming with presents in a house. Maybe he worked the night before? Maybe he was hungover? However, myself? I would be side eyeing the loudness in that home... and i come from a LOUD family. He’s in his 30’s with 3 kids he probably didn’t want, living with his mother. Not exactly ideal.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 25
Anyone else upset at the lack of signing by that family?! Like how easy could it be to learn a couple of words to help Julian communicate. His “ears” aren’t a magic fix that will suddenly make him verbal.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 20
Did you notice how Tara bought her and Skylar cameras but bought Skylar the bigger one and she asked on camera why she got a smaller box? Sad. Tara should know better, at their age to get them the same thing. Kids that age don’t understand any better!
Going to play devils advocate here.. Skylars camera came with all the different colored paper to print it out and I think the printer too.. which I’m assuming she will share that with Jayden. I’m all about cutting cost.. so she probably did that? Get one child the full set, then the other just the camera and they both share the paper and printer, probably cheaper. Also, there’s nothing wrong with getting a child a smaller version of something if they are prone to be more harsh on their toys.

I did this with my kids. I got my son the FULL version Nintendo switch (so his box was obviously bigger) and my daughter the smaller lite version. She complained her box was small too and tara’s right.. it’s not about the size of the box.. my kids got the SAME thing, just my younger wild child who is prone to breaking things got the smaller (cheaper) version.

At least the girls got the same toys! They got matching of everything.. so I don’t see a problem. Now if Skylar was getting fancier toys and Jayden was not then that would be a problem.

That’s how I grew up and it still effects me to this day cause my mom STILL does it! My younger brother (5 years younger, he’s in his midn20s) always has gotten the fancier gifts. My moms obsessed with her “baby boy” I would be opening up clothes and gifts cards and some money on Christmas and my brother would be opening up AirPods, iPhones, AN EXPENSIVE AIR HOCKEY TABLE HE PLAYED WITH THREE TIMES NOW COLLECTING DUST IN MY PARENTS BASEMENT, MacBook, iPad, etc... still to this day! My mom got my brother the new PS5 and gave me $80. I MEAN, I know I shouldn’t complain but that’s ducked up tit. So at least Tara and them don’t do that.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Anyone else upset at the lack of signing by that family?! Like how easy could it be to learn a couple of words to help Julian communicate. His “ears” aren’t a magic fix that will suddenly make him verbal.
It’s upsetting for both Tracy’s family and Corey’s family - probably worse on the parents more than anything else. Tracy knows the alphabet - ok cool but Julian doesn’t even know his letters to know what those letters even mean
 
  • Like
Reactions: 12
Anyone else upset at the lack of signing by that family?! Like how easy could it be to learn a couple of words to help Julian communicate. His “ears” aren’t a magic fix that will suddenly make him verbal.
Raven and Jordyn sign, and I think so does Tara. Raven also makes sure to look directly at Julian and will often use gestures with him even if it’s not ASL. Jordyn is actually more fluent than Tracy if I’m not mistaking, I think Raven has shown numerous videos of Jordyn signing.... but I might be wrong. I don’t really follow Raven like that. I always got a feeling she didn’t like Tracy telling people to follow her.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Is she asking for money again?

Lol I was just about to write this. Guess she has to make rent for the end of the year since she was a single mom and bought all the gifts herself, blah blah, blah.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder why she's not with any of her "friends". Maybe that's later on tonight though.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Who’s family is usually responsible for the huge New Year’s Eve party? That’s coreys side right? I wonder what she’ll do this year
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
This is what I’ve always felt about Corey, he can’t be bothered. I don’t feel bad for him. He married Tracy bc she was on a tv show. Him and Tara loved the attention. Every time Tracy had pics of him at home he was a disheveled mess who looked like he just woke up all the time. He never had any of the kids by himself, even when they were married. He never seems happy, which of course is sad.

but the real sad things are those poor babies. Julian is really struggling. He’s still so off balance, I hope he gets the help he needs.
A source told me, that someone told her, that Corey was definitely NOT a hands on dad. Never changed a diaper, never fed, barely played with them, etc. They were just...there.
 
  • Like
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
A source told me, that someone told her, that Corey was definitely NOT a hands on dad. Never changed a diaper, never fed, barely played with them, etc. They were just...there.
Not surprised . So between Corey not doing tit and Tracy using them as props these poor kids got dealt a crappy hand.
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Honestly not to give Corey any credit or give him an excuse. But that’s a lot of kids who are yelling and screaming with presents in a house. Maybe he worked the night before? Maybe he was hungover? However, myself? I would be side eyeing the loudness in that home... and i come from a LOUD family. He’s in his 30’s with 3 kids he probably didn’t want, living with his mother. Not exactly ideal.
That’s his choice. I feel ZERO sympathy for him. Man up and grow a sack dude, he needs to be the one taking care of HIS kids. Not Tara not his mom not Raven HIM!

“Mound of crap”

she stays taking shots at the Eps. What a witch.
Bash me if you like but I agree with her. My ex mother in law used to buy my kids so much cheap tit that I had no place to put it and it usually broke within a week anyway. Maybe someone should have bought those kids some shoes that fit and Julian some boys clothes instead of his sisters hand me downs. That’s my view.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
That’s his choice. I feel ZERO sympathy for him. Man up and grow a sack dude, he needs to be the one taking care of HIS kids. Not Tara not his mom not Raven HIM!


Bash me if you like but I agree with her. My ex mother in law used to buy my kids so much cheap tit that I had no place to put it and it usually broke within a week anyway. Maybe someone should have bought those kids some shoes that fit and Julian some boys clothes instead of his sisters hand me downs. That’s my view.
Yup he is a joke, his dad I am sure would not be happy. His Dad looked to be an amazing father, where did it all go wrong with Corey. He doesn't get a pass just because he has trauma in his life, most people do. He is still as bad as her if not worse.
Fact is he should be focusing on the kids and giving them a secure environment not getting into a relationship. That is not what is important, he is sadly not stepping up for his kids, nor is Tracy, they should just give the kid either to her parents or Raven.
Poor babies.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 17
That’s his choice. I feel ZERO sympathy for him. Man up and grow a sack dude, he needs to be the one taking care of HIS kids. Not Tara not his mom not Raven HIM!


Bash me if you like but I agree with her. My ex mother in law used to buy my kids so much cheap tit that I had no place to put it and it usually broke within a week anyway. Maybe someone should have bought those kids some shoes that fit and Julian some boys clothes instead of his sisters hand me downs. That’s my view.
Oh believe my my son has gotten tons of crap too. I just feel it’s classless to post it. If someone goes out of their way to buy something for your kids you should show a little appreciation.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 23
Lmao WHAT DOES IT EVEN MEAN 🤣 OMG


I absolutely agree. I see all the addiction behaviors in Corey as well. He always looks not at off or diss interested in zoned out… Or maybe dope sick. I find it hard to believe that he got popped selling prescription opiate pills and did not take them himself especially when Tracy says that they were prescribed to him for his gun shot wound. That’s probably where it all started. But who knows. I hope he gets help if that’s the case, so he doesn’t lose his kids to CPS/Tracy.
I believe this is why Tara is such a permanent fixture and always around the kids. They all know something is up with Corey and he can’t be trusted to be alone with the kids because he’s a junkie and nods off. Especially with a special needs child such as Julian. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yes I remember her defending Corey & saying he wasn’t involved because he had a prescription for painkillers for his leg. He got stabbed in a bar fight and it was pretty brutal I remember hearing. But I’ve seen online that he apparently got arrested in a full drug operation and bought pills from an undercover cop.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 14
Yes I remember her defending Corey & saying he wasn’t involved because he had a prescription for painkillers for his leg. He got stabbed in a bar fight and it was pretty brutal I remember hearing. But I’ve seen online that he apparently got arrested in a full drug operation and bought pills from an undercover cop.
This is precisely why I think the things that I do. It’s one thing to have a private prescription for your painkillers for your surgery or whatever. But is another thing entirely to get actually busted by an undercover cop/drug sting.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 17
Oh believe my my son has gotten tons of crap too. I just feel it’s classless to post it. If someone goes out of their way to buy something for your kids you should show a little appreciation.
Yes, exactly ! At least her kids got presents. There are less fortunate kids that didn't get anything. Tracy truly doesn't understand how fortunate she is. She cries "she's alone," which is a crock of tit.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 20
That’s his choice. I feel ZERO sympathy for him. Man up and grow a sack dude, he needs to be the one taking care of HIS kids. Not Tara not his mom not Raven HIM!


Bash me if you like but I agree with her. My ex mother in law used to buy my kids so much cheap tit that I had no place to put it and it usually broke within a week anyway. Maybe someone should have bought those kids some shoes that fit and Julian some boys clothes instead of his sisters hand me downs. That’s my view.
While I completely agree that someone should get that child some proper clothing I don't feel like that should be his Christmas gift. Def not bashing your thought just sharing my 2 cents. He should have them bought for him separately because it's a necessity. I don't think kids need too much for Christmas but that was an awesome memory as a kid waking up and opening up gifts from Santa. Now I don't remember the gifts specifically but I remember waking up and seeing the nice wrapped presents.
My young kids generally play with their toys for 2 weeks then they're over it lol. So I sometimes will by cheaper stuff because I know it's not something they're going to have or play with for many years to come. Don't get me wrong I don't feed into them and buy new stuff constantly and they do have some nicer toys.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 13
Who’s family is usually responsible for the huge New Year’s Eve party? That’s coreys side right? I wonder what she’ll do this year
You know this actually came to me today… Since Christmas is now over, we should now probably get ready for Tracy’s end of 2020 social media campaign and subsequent “lives” by herself and//or with her last best friend, Sammy.


I remember last year (I think) she went into New Year’s with Sammy drinking and posting subliminal memes//posts about how hard her year was and how she can’t wait for 2020, & that #2020 was going to be her year. Lol Can’t wait to see what her theme is this year #NewlySingleDivorcedMomOf3
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.