Tracy Dimarco #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was she drunk taking these hot mess pics. Nobody matches. Hair is clearly not brushed on either girl. Her son's hat and hand me down boots are a scratched dirty mess. Ugh...you can get toddler boots for 20$ bucks. Super sloppy over there big T.
Do Jayden's boots look ridiculously big or is it me ?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I just realized who she reminds me of. Snuffuuppagus from sesame street. Also why is sammys top lip so much bigger than her bottom?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did she pull her boobs up and out??? Lmao her cleavage line is like horizon? Am I seeing things 🤣

SAME!!!! Lmao
This makes my head hurt. How? I wish my boobs defied gravity like this with no bra on. No bra? No problem girl, we'll just go on and float for you. From this 🥖🥖 to this 🍊🍊

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I didn’t even know her and her husband split up. Ever since she blocked me and her friend stalked me, I haven’t kept up. She should probably change her Instagram handle.

Reactions: 8
She needs to stop playing like she’s doing it all on her own, the only thing she’s doing on her own is putting herself first.
She stopped that LeGaCy bs once they got separated. Why build up his name? She’s not evolved enough to see that he is still an extension of her. She’s just slacking because what’s the point if she’s not even able to be with their father?

Reactions: 17
She’s on live with some guy again and there are only 150 viewers.....that’s sus for someone with 500k “followers” lmao

I had to stop listening after 2 minutes, she is way too annoying. They were talking about sex as usual.
She was snapping her gum like a 14 year old...so unattractive.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know we keep bringing up her new Jimmy Choos and YSL but let’s not count these chickens before they hatch. I’ll talk about her wasteful spending when she actually receives these AUTHENTIC items.

*.....still waiting......*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She said she married her one night stand? Like what? Bruh🙄 just stop trying to take shots it’s sad.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She calls Corey her one night stand that turned into a 10 year marriage (also....married in 2013-2020 does not equal 10 years). And then someone called her out for having 3 kids with him and she tried to be all big bad Scorpio “I divorced him and I’ll duck you up and if you talk smack I’ll smack your face how I did on jerseylicious” .... yeah you divorced him that’s why you’re flying off the handle bars with jealousy lmao

thiiiiis is why karma is getting you trashy and your dose is only beginning, can’t wait to see karma hit you in the face even more. She’s disgusting and a waste of life.
Those kids definitely did not win the parent lottery as someone once said and they’ll likely be spending their entire lives in therapy by the time Big T is done “raising” them

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Wow that live was something. So basically her friend was lowkey calling her out on a lot of tit and she got snippy with him, I noticed a lot of shade and it was great. There were a few people in the comments bleeping with her and she went ballistic and brought out the fake ass accent and her filthy mouth and was acting all hard it was super cringy because we all know she’s all bark no bite. She was making all kinds of faces and smacking her gum trying to look sexy the whole time and of course talking about what an irresistible sex obsessed bad witch she is. She’s a bleeping mess the second hand embarrassment was real. The guy saved the live if you want to watch it his ig is yeahthatsghost and she comes on around the 23 minute mark it takes a minute for her to get her filters set up before she shows her face.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow that live was something. So basically her friend was lowkey calling her out on a lot of tit and she got snippy with him, I noticed a lot of shade and it was great. There were a few people in the comments bleeping with her and she went ballistic and brought out the fake ass accent and her filthy mouth and was acting all hard it was super cringy because we all know she’s all bark no bite. She was making all kinds of faces and smacking her gum trying to look sexy the whole time and of course talking about what an irresistible sex obsessed bad witch she is. She’s a bleeping mess the second hand embarrassment was real. The guy saved the live if you want to watch it his ig is yeahthatsghost and she comes on around the 23 minute mark it takes a minute for her to get her filters set up before she shows her face.
I was so bothered by the fact that she sounds so different on Jerseylicious, the podcast and that live. Like pick one. I know all about code switching, but damn Gina, you’re not fooling anyone trying to be hood.

You can’t be hood if you brag about country clubs and vacation homes. Sorry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She calls Corey her one night stand that turned into a 10 year marriage (also....married in 2013-2020 does not equal 10 years). And then someone called her out for having 3 kids with him and she tried to be all big bad Scorpio “I divorced him and I’ll duck you up and if you talk smack I’ll smack your face how I did on jerseylicious” .... yeah you divorced him that’s why you’re flying off the handle bars with jealousy lmao

thiiiiis is why karma is getting you trashy and your dose is only beginning, can’t wait to see karma hit you in the face even more. She’s disgusting and a waste of life.
Those kids definitely did not win the parent lottery as someone once said and they’ll likely be spending their entire lives in therapy by the time Big T is done “raising” them
She will never recognize that Karma is chewing on her ass because she is convinced that she is a good person. She will never ever admit that she is a rotten human being. She thinks that she can say and do whatever she wants and that there won't be any repercussions. Karma will show her otherwise.

You only get so many chances in life to get your head out of your ass. She just happens to be the type of person that doesn't and probably will never get it unless she hits rock bottom. I know this to be true because I have seen Karma at work and that is why I say I'm not gonna wish that self absorbed fool ill will. I can't stand her ass but I won't wish her ill will 😂

I didn’t even know her and her husband split up. Ever since she blocked me and her friend stalked me, I haven’t kept up. She should probably change her Instagram handle.
Can you share what her friend did to you ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.