Tracy Dimarco #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup now shes gonna blame everyone for giving her body dysmorphia ten years ago. Girl you let yourself go. And hey it happens nothing to be ashamed of. Own it and work out and lose the weight or do therapy and learn to be happy in your own skin! Either way i dont think she had dysmorphia back then because she always wore tight clothes and owned it. She gained weight aftee the pregnancies and never dealt with any of it and now shes here. The gastric surgery must be happening shes setting it up. Maybe she will document it for social media

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Time for a new thread we are at page 50 ladies .... see you there 🥂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I like how she said ill give you my address and we can handle this. LMAOOOOO witch you said you are scared to be in your house alone because you don't feel safe but yet you are willing to give people your address to come fight you. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: She's a joke. she probably never had a fight in her life. Shes all talk and i hope one day someone pops her right in the mouth.
Can someone tell me how little Olivia kicked her in the head? Yes I’ve watched the scene I just don’t get how a big bad Scorpio with weight and height advantage a supposed scraper like Tracy got knocked by twig Olivia. Like girl you can’t fight so shut up. You don’t brag about fighting because the braggers always be the first to get their ass beat. She’s the type of girl that stands there and tells hit me then flinches oh wait she did that in the sonic scene🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.