Tracy Dimarco #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally wtf just happened with that live? Instagram user @ ferrarisalmon kept making comments asking Tracy about why she’s accusing Corey of r*pe? .. they said Tara told the story??? The live ended so quick after that, she addressed it and called the person crazy and then left? Did anyone else on here watch it?
Explains alot . Why she doesn't want to talk about it and why he is always with Tara when he has the kids . I think Raven and her husband are pretty much always around also. Also why they moved so quickly, it was around that time that they had split.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
So unpopular opinion... I think she does have a really pretty face and she looks 1000 times better when her hair is up BUT I def think that’s how she attracts these guys. I would love to just see her in person tho bc I guess anyone can make themselves look pretty these days lol. I do think if she either lost some weight or dressed for her size and did something different with that gross hair, she would be super pretty. For someone who used to want big hair and did the “tray tease” or whatever she called it, suddenly her hair is so flat to her face and matted down, she just totally gave up
I think she is pretty too. She has a natural beauty. If she toned the makeup down and combed her hair she’d definitely be a hell of alot better. And if she lost the weight, she’d be a bombshell honestly
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8
Whoa, so Tracy accused Corey of raping her? Wow. Did I read that wrong? I wonder what that person who commented would say if one of us Tattle Lifers messaged him or her about it?
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Wow after all the hot mess that happened this weekend.....cause it was a lot lol.....I really feel bad for Jayden. Like what did Trashy even do for her bday?! She’s garbage
 
  • Like
Reactions: 9
Wow after all the hot mess that happened this weekend.....cause it was a lot lol.....I really feel bad for Jayden. Like what did Trashy even do for her bday?! She’s garbage
She had a house party without her🤦‍♀️
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow after all the hot mess that happened this weekend.....cause it was a lot lol.....I really feel bad for Jayden. Like what did Trashy even do for her bday?! She’s garbage
Jada is out celebrating her birthday with her dad’s family at a pumpkin patch. It does seem fun but man if i was a kid I would want my mom there
 
  • Like
Reactions: 11
Also, it’s probably just me but I cringe every time Tara calls jayden “Genzie”. She has a name, you don't treat her like an individual in any other way, at least use her name.
Its so annoying! Genzie, Bubs, Bear Bear.... thats not their names.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow after all the hot mess that happened this weekend.....cause it was a lot lol.....I really feel bad for Jayden. Like what did Trashy even do for her bday?! She’s garbage
Not to mention, today during live someone asked if she misses her kids

her response: “I need the time apart from them and they need time apart from me but I miss them when they come back”

Who says that their toddler children need time apart from their mothers?!
 
  • Like
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Oh she was so cringe worthy during her live!!!! Kept harping on the live with that guy. Poor guy bet you his family and friends will definitely rag on him for even entertaining the water buffalo
 
  • Like
Reactions: 14
Jada is out celebrating her birthday with her dad’s family at a pumpkin patch. It does seem fun but man if i was a kid I would want my mom there
It’s not her birthday celebration just because they put a plastic crown on her head saying birthday girl. They took her to some other kids party yesterday. Her mom didn’t celebrate her birthday and her dad pretends like today is all abouy her. That poor little girl is just passed over by all of them.
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
It’s not her birthday celebration just because they put a plastic crown on her head saying birthday girl. They took her to some other kids party yesterday. Her mom didn’t celebrate her birthday and her dad pretends like today is all abouy her. That poor little girl is just passed over by all of them.
Exactly what i was thinking . This poor child. Absolutely nothing done to make her feel special . My heart hurts for her and all those kids . I hope she grows up to be so strong and bad a and moves far away from her toxic family ! And yes Tara aka aunt tata you too ! You stand by and bleeping enable and support all this abuse you are no better or different than trash bag T
 
  • Like
Reactions: 13
This poor freaken kid can’t get anything just for her. A post about her always mentions Sky. They barely call her by her name. They do the bare minimum for her birthday. Things she genuinely enjoys, she doesn’t get to be apart of the following year. Her mom calls her a cat and regularly talks to her with an attitude.

I’m still convinced CPS has some involvement that Corey is never alone with those kids and neither is Tracy.
LIKE WHAT IN THE ACTUAL duck DOES EVERYONE HAVE AGAINST THIS CHILD. For the child to be named after a highly respected family member (Gene) they sure do treat that kid like she’s nothing. She is a CHILD for ducks sake, you don’t think she notices the disparities in the treatment she receives.
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I just watched Tara's story. Dam did you catch how Skylar snapped and gave her the dirtiest look when she told her to spin the ride they were on. Skylar screamed HE SAID STOPPPP. Wow. I bet she gets that nastiness from her mother. What a cat and it's her mom's fault.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 20
This poor freaken kid can’t get anything just for her. A post about her always mentions Sky. They barely call her by her name. They do the bare minimum for her birthday. Things she genuinely enjoys, she doesn’t get to be apart of the following year. Her mom calls her a cat and regularly talks to her with an attitude.

I’m still convinced CPS has some involvement that Corey is never alone with those kids and neither is Tracy.
LIKE WHAT IN THE ACTUAL duck DOES EVERYONE HAVE AGAINST THIS CHILD. For the child to be named after a highly respected family member (Gene) they sure do treat that kid like she’s nothing. She is a CHILD for ducks sake, you don’t think she notices the disparities in the treatment she receives.
This is so true! It’s just so strange neither is ever alone with the kids. Given Trashy’s history with being physically violent during disagreements on JL (and not knowing how to communicate verbally calmly) I really do think there was some sort of domestic violence going on. It could also explain why they got evicted from the SI rental possibly if they were too loud and neighbors kept complaining.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 9
“Hi my name is so and so from the Middletown school district I just wanted to inquire as to whether or not there’s an open dcpp case on the Maloney-Epstein family”

easy as that in New Jersey. Not sure if it works the same for New York.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.