Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FamilyDollarSushi

Chatty Member
Did anyone see Corey’s story about the mom
Who leaves the kids and goes to djais 🤔

From the guy who won’t even show up to court or get off his sisters couch and work for his kids?

They both need to put the phones down and get fucking real jobs!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Gigi0380

VIP Member
You guys are all coming down on her not realizing Trashbag missed her kids cheer because she was at her therapy session. Remember her form of therapy is going out with her friends and drinking. It's not her fault her therapy appointment was the same day as her kids first day of cheer.

Trashbag might also be scared to be around Tara after talking all this shit. We all know Tracy has all mouth and nothing to back it up. Those girls appreciate Tara there more than Tracy anyway.

• Haha

Gigi0380

VIP Member
Is this cunt trying to throw shots?? Is she trying to justify the fact she wasn't at her children's first cheer. Is that why you put the pompom emojis. Are you mad Tara made a comment about Corey doing the girls hair? What credit do you deserve?? You don't bring them to practice, you don't show up to the games. You are trash. There is NO EXCUSE for what you did yesterday NONE! You are a grown ass woman start acting like it.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

laceyincali

VIP Member
ACCOUNTABILITY. This delusional bitch has none. She played a huge role in the dissolution of her marriage, along with every breakup she’s ever had. These men just weren’t the ones for her, oh well it happens, but she continues to play victim like she had no role in it. SHE chose those relationships, no one forced her.

Getting cheated on sucks but why would you give all your power to the person who cheated by constantly talking about it? She’s keeping her misery alive by consuming her brain with Corey’s cheating and how many men left her ass. I would never want to be in a relationship with her or be her friend…self-absorbed, narcissistic, histrionic personality disorder (I’m not a dr but it’s very clear), insecure, and weak with some toxicity sprinkled in for good measure. Who the actual fuck would want to date that let alone marry it?? The best p*ssy in the world can’t keep a man and the sexiest women on the planet have been cheated on. I’ve not seen ONE celebrity (D-list or otherwise) go on a public tirade about their ex yet this sociopath has done it for 5 years. Tracy, aren’t you exhausted? Posting strong-woman memes 76 times a day is enough to chase anyone away. I take breaks from looking at her stories because the constant negative posts are exhausting and she’s like a dark energy cloud everywhere she goes. People can feel that energy, that’s why her friends are slowly fading away.

She would actually be a gorgeous woman if she’d own up to her lies, take care of her kids, co-parent with Corey, go to AA, stop photoshopping and be proud of her true self and just not be an all-around asshole. She’s just as ugly on the inside as she is on the outside.

Ok, off my soapbox now.

• Heart

MIMI5353

VIP Member
Think Corey crabby hat and little Joey are “punching the air” with all these photos. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Maskas64

Chatty Member
same pool, same shoot, different body.....🙃 but
Photo_2023-08-03_06-25-31_AM.png
please go on about how you don't need to photoshop anything jan

• Haha
  • Sick

laceyincali

VIP Member
I hope Corey sleeps with Danielle and they end up falling in love. It could happen, considering Danielle is their current mom.

• Haha
  • Wow

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
IMG_1488.jpeg
So one min it’s a secret…. But next up, you’re admitting to another boozy lunch with Danielle.
IMG_1489.jpeg
IMG_1495.jpeg
IMG_1496.jpeg

Hands down Nirvana is always on it 🤣

• Haha

Kakaka888

Do you think tracy goes after single/childless men bc she's an insecure narcissist and has a need to be the only woman in his life? And probably would hate to deal with an ex and more kids. Most single moms and dads I know had NO trouble finding someone after their divorce. In fact they all remarried fairly soon to other divorcees with kids and everyone is super happy now. She's embarrassing. A formerly married man with kids would NEVER date someone like her bc she posts such bipolar inappropriate or overly sexual stuff. It's an embarrassment. And a single childless man would never date her bc she's a 35 year old mother with kids she can barely handle, and they can date younger and start families of their own. She's screwing herself. Imagine her kids teachers seeing all the stuff she posts. How embarrassing for tracy and her children. Those poor kids. Ugh

• Heart

NoseyRosie2000

Chatty Member
I mean, let’s be real, at least he had a job at one point. This bitch refuses to do anything.
That’s really not cutting it. A job at one point — who now avoids legitimate work so that he can prevent his ex wife and 3 kids of getting his wages garnished? Tracy had a “job” at one point too. But to willfully not work, as a MAN, for your children.. in your 30s while you live at your moms? That’s a pretty parallel pathetic if you ask me.

laceyincali

VIP Member
The level of hygiene this slob lacks is mind blowing 🤯
It’s wild how she spends thousands on procedures but what she ACTUALLY needs costs under $100 total on Amazon:

Bar of soap
Washcloth
Floss
Tongue scraper
Lip balm
Lotion
Body scrub
Sunscreen
Nail brush
Deodorant
Bottles of water

It’s clear she’s never used any of these items a day of her life.

• Haha

NoseyRosie2000

Chatty Member
She writes in that caption, “hips by God”??? Didn’t your dollar store surgeon just work on your hips??

• Haha

oofa

Guys I literally snapped my leg in two doing a back tuck tumbling here after seeing her latest reel! Sooo much wrong with it! The bad photoshopping with the lumps on her inner thighs, the hiding behind her man hands attempting to look sexy….I can’t go bc I’m literally cackling!!!!

• Haha

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Again, not a flex to be a whore
Its not a flex at 36 to say she has a lot, especially with 3 kids. Why does she feel this is a "flex" it's more of a flex to say you have healthy relationships & can be an adult And move on from heartbreak.

Tracys ex -
Mike (rip) rather be with Olivia then run back to you
Lorenzo - not an ex per say, just the fact she went along with production on the back story of stealing him from Olivia.
Corey - only sap dumb enough to marry her
Roberto - ran bc she went through his phone💀 (childish)
Joey - ran to find a more classy lady his mommy can be proud of.

Honorable mentions, invisible Matt hat, hoboken ram truck guy (wasn't he engaged? Wonder if he got married) mclockk too

None of whom stuck around or is RUNNING back to you, Tracy. So I doubt they are punching the air, over your dead fish self 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 26