Tracy DiMarco #118 118 Pounds Photoshopped Off To Go Outside To End My Inside Era

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is this:
She thinks she’s big time because 2000 people shared that video? It was all of us on Tattle sending it back and forth like “can you believe this gross tit?!”

Also her interactions versus her follower total is super low as we already know. 2000 shares out of 520000 followers makes her “influencer engagement” about 0.3%, which is well below average. Just in case she thought she was really doing something there. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why do they need water shoes in the pool? Why is there a giant doll house by the side of the pool?
To be fair the shoes maybe stop them slipping. I don't see the issue with the Barbie house by the pool either. They're playing and at least it's age appropriate. I guess they moved it outside. My first thought was 'thats probably a $200 dollhouse so I assume Gigi and Mark paid for it'. We know Tracy doesn't spend money like that on her kids.
---
Tell us your kids reside with your parents without telling us your kids reside with your parents. That doll house is massive, it’s definitely not brought back and forth.
My in-laws used to buy loads of toys for my daughter to play with as they minded her a couple of days a week when I was at work. It was nice but I felt a little excessive and a bit of a waste as she could always take things from home. They even got her another bike which tbh I thought was a bit silly as we only lived round the corner and could have taken that in the car if needed. She never used the one they had at their house. My mum was the complete opposite. Used to drag out toys from when me and my sister were kids for her to play with! Lol. She always liked to keep things 'just in case ' 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 18
To be fair the shoes maybe stop them slipping. I don't see the issue with the Barbie house by the pool either. They're playing and at least it's age appropriate. I guess they moved it outside. My first thought was 'thats probably a $200 dollhouse so I assume Gigi and Mark paid for it'. We know Tracy doesn't spend money like that on her kids.
---

My in-laws used to buy loads of toys for my daughter to play with as they minded her a couple of days a week when I was at work. It was nice but I felt a little excessive and a bit of a waste as she could always take things from home. They even got her another bike which tbh I thought was a bit silly as we only lived round the corner and could have taken that in the car if needed. She never used the one they had at their house. My mum was the complete opposite. Used to drag out toys from when me and my sister were kids for her to play with! Lol. She always liked to keep things 'just in case ' 🤣
Don’t get me wrong, my MIL has a whole bunch of stuff at her place for my kid & my kid always brings stuff from home as well… but we’ve established from what we’ve seen in the background of the way the toys are out and piled up at her parents place to the pretty much lack of toys even for the “playroom” at Tracy’s that the kids reside with their grandparents more.

Reactions: 12
State of “I’m an influencer” nails though.
Girl you are a total mess
That looks like Mike...and Mike only. Julian looks like an eps with Mark mixed in. They all get their ears from Tracy. Jayden though, full eps
---
Imagine one of her brothers brings home a tattler 😂😂
The fakeness she would ooze

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Nothingggggg like her brother lol.

She’s as delusional with that, as she is about wearing a Medium.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.