Tracy DiMarco #110 The Sloppopotamus takes Mexico

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her father makes the girls have their hair tied back when they sit down to eat yet he allows Trashy to prance around his house half naked in her shein rags. Make it make sense!
EXACTLY!!! And show the world she’s a total bleep on Instagram She’s so full of tit.

Reactions: 18
Tracy father is a tough guy with his words when He drinks ... stupid alcoholic ...
he talks a big game !!!!

Sit the f@ck down before Corey knocks you the F&ck out!!! But then again Corey wouldn't stoop down to that level because that's what daddy wants just to give him more of a reason to keep Corey from seeing kids!!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Her father makes the girls have their hair tied back when they sit down to eat yet he allows Trashy to prance around his house half naked in her shein rags. Make it make sense!
Or he just doesnt give a tit about Trevor and cares more for his granddaugthers. He probably knows she is a lost cause and a shame on them, I mean no parent is going to go around bragging about their daughter posting wide loads on the internet and say "I am so proud of her".
---
Tracy father is a tough guy with his words when He drinks ... stupid alcoholic ...
he talks a big game !!!!

Sit the f@ck down before Corey knocks you the F&ck out!!! But then again Corey wouldn't stoop down to that level because that's what daddy wants just to give him more of a reason to keep Corey from seeing kids!!!!
Like father like daughter.

Reactions: 13
‼Wait I dont want people stressing here.... There is missing context. I mean it is important to not give too much info about yourself, this was from allie and john james (jessie james decker's awful BROTHER reddit) the mods were friends of the couple and were able to find these people and their real identities. this is kinda a stretch‼
Thank you @Zenmartini 😘😘😘.

Doing the Lord's work.

Plus she's too stupid and lazy for all dat (as she would say).

ETA: Also did the mods get in trouble for this? I would have brought the noise if they outted me JJD is a bigger mess than Big Trevor.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
he talks a big game !!!!

I always thought she got her drinking behavior from her father. Interesting 👀

Reactions: 16
I always thought she got her drinking behavior from her father. Interesting 👀
This is interesting! Is he really an alcoholic? He seems so nerdy to me, like her brothers. It could explain why he isn't bothered by all her bullshit. Probably like looking in a mirror.

Also, I agree with the Tattler that her parents intervene too much on Corey's relationship with his kids. It's giving Flowers in the Attic.

I guess this is the "sacrifice" Big Trevor needs to make for them to raise her kids on her behalf.

Reactions: 15
Proving once again what an incredible “iNfLuEnCeR” she is! Girl asked what her color is and her response is literally 👏🏼 👏🏼
Lord, what a complete and utter waste of oxygen this parasite is.
The biggest gatekeeper of all time

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Mark having liquid courage to be an asshole doesn’t shock me. He definitely has given up on Tracy , and if there’s all these rules and tit at her parents house, then that’s just more proof that the kids reside with her parents more than her.

Corey should get off his ass and do something about this, but it’s becoming more and more obvious that he’s very comfortable with the current set up and the only adults that genuinely cares about the wellness of the children are Raven and Tara who’s hands are tied because 2 parents are a bunch of bleeping spiteful children. If Tracy’s parents work as hard as she says she does to alienate the kids from Corey and his family, then I stick by what I said when I say only Raven and Tara seem to care about the wellness of the kids.

he talks a big game !!!!

Are her parents listed as guardians that they have so much say or do they have so much say because Tracy is a bleeping dipshit who doesn’t want responsibility?

Reactions: 13
Did she really say that she knows way too many women taking videos and photos of themselves because their men won’t? Isn’t she one of them?

I’m wondering if she does this purposefully or if she really has a mental condition. She really does come off as a gold digging lazy ass.

Also, absolutely no offense to the actress, but Tracy looks like the actress who played “the Nun”. The main one.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She needs to put that energy into being a mom and finding a job. Maybe she should spend less time worrying about what we’re doing over here and more time getting her tit together. Nobody’s worried about her.
Plus it’s freedom of speech to say whatever we want about our opinions/thoughts on her.

Reactions: 11

new thread

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.