Tracy Dimarco #108 Nose jobs and NO job Maloney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
E7AD666E-4D7F-406F-84E9-F4B8ED872DC3.png

So cousin ant had to buy Tracy’s friendship back
---

F1A179DD-797A-4907-BBC2-5EE8A5984E8A.png

Looks like Tracy is out… we know her hygiene is terrible.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So is the person posting the question saying they're talking to Joey right now? It's not Big T?

Reactions: 7
Such classy individuals. A bottle of liquor as an apology…so sincere. But it’s what they value most, I guess 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why is she reposting old tik toks? Like how do you not have content when people are literally asking for things....there's no way she's making a living doing this. I'd like to see her "receipts"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is she reposting old tik toks? Like how do you not have content when people are literally asking for things....there's no way she's making a living doing this. I'd like to see her "receipts"
Lol the gender reveal is my fav. You can see how disappointed she was that Jayden was a girl even from the back
---

Lol the gender reveal is my fav. You can see how disappointed she was that Jayden was a girl even from the back
So ironic to then hear her chant We MaKe BoYs at Julie’s gender reveal like a rabid animal

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have over a decade on Tracy and i look much younger than she does. I can’t get over the lines around her eyes. She’s 35 but looks a lot older. And I’m in the sun all summer long!

Reactions: 17
Did the podcast get released yet for that Wubs guy? Curious if they were able to replace the girl who supposedly backed out… they probably didnt even have anyone lined up

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s broke broke. She has the audacity to post her cashapp and venmo handles on her tik tok bio, in addition to begging for money in her most recent video. Yikes.
---

Girl you know damn well that baby is wearing raggedy shoes because you spend your money on crooked lips instead of shoes for your kids 🙄

E3D293C6-C161-420D-9FF4-C8FA9BC4A6EC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
She’s broke broke. She has the audacity to post her cashapp and venmo handles on her tik tok bio, in addition to begging for money in her most recent video. Yikes.
---

Girl you know damn well that baby is wearing raggedy shoes because you spend your money on crooked lips instead of shoes for your kids 🙄

View attachment 1926020
You’re the adult Tracy, not Julian. He doesn’t get to dictate decisions like that

• Heart
Reactions: 31
---

View attachment 1926020
Screaming Bullshit👏👏👏 Those shoes are 4 sizes to big 🤔 witch found those while she was dumpster diving... She's beyond disgusting🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.