Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

misstwinkie

Chatty Member
Please watch how as she removes her arm, the boob deflates. How sad 😫🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

littlesweetp

VIP Member
Good. Now let’s report every service to Instagram and her to the state of nj.
Let’s go girls
She's dancing with the devil at this point. Someone said it correctly, she can't claim she makes money or she'll lose her status for low income and she can't post on TT that she needs money bc then she's looking pathetic. Why even bother with this "trend" at all? She's a complete and TOTAL (can't forget the "total" here) idiot.

And I am sure more people then the Tattlers are triggered here (bc legit the actions don't match the words) enough to report her ass.

Queue the "I lost my account and 20 Billion pictures breakdown in 3...2....1.

She should have sat this one out.

• Haha

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
I *think* it’s already begun. She seems so insecure. In the video Tata posted today of her refusing to walk across the one plank I just saw it and was like yikes she seems to hold a lot of stuff. Idk. I’m no child psychologist. Bc she also came off extremely bratty on the Disney trip when she smacked Jayden but wtf do I know..
Like everyone else, Skylar is a different person when she’s around Tracy. She’s a little more on the brat side where as with Tara she’s a little more vulnerable. Besides the fact that Tracy wouldn’t even be doing the activity with her, Tara acknowledged Sky’s feelings and didn’t berate or mock her for them.

She seems like a totally other person here it’s quite sad actually
She should have stopped at Sky. She mentally was not ready for a 2nd or 3rd child and rather than admitting that to herself, she let it become resentment.

jacann

VIP Member
Is she fuckin serious??
So let me get this right - she an “influencer”
That runs all they way to the bank with her cash (more like loose change). Goes on TIckToc to beg for money (like the homeless vagrant she looks like) whilst living in a government apartment - spending thousands on beauty & surgical procedures (not working) whilst throwing shade at Corey - whilst thinking she looks fine and rich with her SHEIN wardrobe fake designer bags & boots scrounging free drinks at the club whilst her children look like she dresses them as an afterthought. 🤔 🤔 🤔
WILD

• Heart
  • Haha

penne4yourthoughts

Justifying needing to go out to some randos birthday when it’s YOUR weekend with YOUR kids. But you’re justified bc it was “well after 11?” So who tf was ensuring they didn’t need anything in the middle of the night? Lord knows you were useless the next morning. It’s WiLd how justified she makes herself.
Right!! Saying she went out after the kids went to bed as though it’s some kind of great excuse. Someone still had to be home with them overnight. Someone still has to bring them a cup of water if they want it or comfort them after a bad dream or clean up after they vomit in the middle of the night or wet the bed. She seems to think because they’re laying in a bed her responsibility is over. She’s sick. Imagine if Corey went out to a club on his weekend and posted about it saying “oh the kids were in bed.” She would never shut up about it.

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Then start putting #sponsored or #ad on your posts idiot
She can’t because they’re not sponsored or ads. She pays for them, she doesn’t want to be dragged for putting herself first, All. The. Time.

Irina the butcher even said that Tracy doesn’t get her injections for free.

Tracy gets nothing for free and at this point I don’t believe she gets anything at discount either.

So either she has a side gig that she’s keeping hush so she doesn’t loose her affordable housing…. Or whatever money she does get, is solely used on herself.

Nobody is questioning that she just had a $1000 unnecessary procedure and now she’s on Tik Tok crying about child support? Like hellloooooooo. 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

misstwinkie

Chatty Member
At the end of her cringe walking video, you can hear her say “would you stop?” Like sis we know that’s Jayden or skylar recording you 🤪

BB03E221-BA0D-445F-9BE4-A9B72E081D43.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

ktrost621

Chatty Member
Just fucking WOW!!! I can't even find the correct emogi because there is none!!! She's so fucking GRIMEY👏👏👏
Here’s a solution Tracy, GET A JOB!!!!!!!!!!! Sad when you have to beg for $.50 from your followers!!!! Someone send that to Corey. Bitch is begging for money. I bet the courts would love this.

• Haha

NoseyRosie2000

Chatty Member
Replacement? Bitch they throw you out like yesterday’s trash. When guys are done slumming with you, that just means they scraped the bottom of the barrel. There’s only one way to go from there, it’s called upgrade!! View attachment 1941468
It’s not hard to “replace” someone who does the absolute bare minimum in life. So you mean to tell me the next woman also:
-didn’t have a job
-didn’t cook
-didn’t clean
-didn’t have full custody of her kids
-didn’t put her kids first
-didn’t bathe them or dress them properly
-didn’t feed her kids absolute garbage
-didn’t address her two children’s glaring issues (unknown diagnosis for Julian and speech impediment for Jayden
-didn’t go by a made up last name
-didn’t pretend to be SiCiLiaN when she’s 10% at best..
-didn’t leave her man when she’s so LoYaL when he needed her the most???
-didn’t contribute anything to the household besides lopsided deflated bewbs and a flat board ass?

Wow. Who couldn’t upgrade 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

AKMamaWifeNurse

Chatty Member
Oh really Tracy? Does he yell at you if you just attempt to fucking clean them too? Take four minutes out of your pathetic life, stop staring at yourself in your phone camera, and wipe them down with a Mr Clean Magic Eraser.
She always blames the kids when they wear something inappropriate. “He pitched a fit until I let him wear his pajamas to school” You’re the adult! And here’s a clue if you have to preface a picture because you know it’s going to get judgmental comments, maybe you should rethink your decision! That just tells you that she does have some brain cells. She knows if she posted those ratty ass shoes she would get roasted so she blames it on him refusing to part with the shoes. Please. So transparent. Kids AF1s are like $80. I’m sure his disability money and whatever child support she gets is more than that. That’s the type of shit that money is SUPPOSED to be used for. I want this bitch to get investigated for welfare/child support/whatever fraud so bad.

NoseyRosie2000

Chatty Member
Whoever this is, ily 🤣🤣🤣
---

I bet you it's killing her too. She's probably crying in the mirror bc she can't post her usual photo shopped to death pics for validation and likes.

We can only pray she's seeing the light. Not posting her bullshit is a start.

Come to Jesus, Tracy. Come on...👣👣👣
Or videos of her lipsyncing the wronggg lyrics w her white tongue and cavities showing

Attachments

• Haha

Bencinii14

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
The girl who made the stitch to Tracy saying she won’t give her credit for the sound replied back to my comment 😂
Yooooo and she’s from Harlem too, TRACYYYY u better watch tf out h0e , lil miss country club upper middle class but claims she’s hood and from NY AHHHHHhahahahaha I dieddddddd

Attachments

• Haha

lolzlolz

Chatty Member
Lmao Tracy out here saying she was “making light of a shitty situation and hopped on a trend” girl stop you were begging, virtually panhandling and victimizing yourself. You were seriously asking people to give you $$ and would have taken that money too. But no one gave you any did they? So now you gotta save face. You’ve taken money before honey and claimed it was to pay it forward but you ended up giving some small
Amount to DD? LOL ok

look you fraudulent deviant - get a job and advertise that you are getting those services for free. Which means you still choose to get procedures for shout outs instead of getting money for your kids. And no we know you don’t get paid for your influencing. Report her fraud immediately.

• Heart
  • Haha

Registeredusername

402C3729-AB61-40D6-A931-788C9EC706B4.png
ME, ME, ME!!!! But what about MEEEEEEE and what I deserve. Your KIDS are owed money. Everything is about her. She can’t even understand what that comment means…She’s appalled that someone is trying to hold her accountable and sees no reason why she shouldn’t be getting these procedures. She acts like she’s some queen ‘How DARE you not talk about how IMMMMM owes money!!!’ GTFOH you ugly whale. All that surgery and you still look like a chubby slob.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

notfriends

Chatty Member
It’s very quiet on here today.

The video she just posted of Jayden with the red lipstick, making duck lips, asking what sunglasses people like better, that she’s going to her boyfriends house, comment down below…….that is god awful for a 6 year old to be doing!!!!!! And the only reason tracy would post that is because she’s proud of Jayden’s behaviour. Monkey see monkey do. You just know Tracy’s showing off her hoochie mama outfits and asking the girls which one looks better for her to go to her “boyfriends” house. Someone save these girls from Tracy. No seriously. They’re in so much trouble being raised by her. This isn’t cute! I wonder what Corey thinks when he sees his very young girls acting this way? Like their mother!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 32