Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AKMamaWifeNurse

Chatty Member
So, I decided to search again for the child support judgment that some other tattlers once found (it was dated 11/2020 and was for about $15k, which Corey owed/owes her, def not the amount she's claiming he owes her).

Anyway, since she's always so responsible, found this from January 2, 2023. Seems that she was driving an unregistered vehicle and failed to pay / appear for the fine.
They didn’t list her eyes as “ocean green”. The audacity!

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Bencinii14

I just went off on her in the comments on tiktok 😂😂 instantly BLOCKED! But man did it feel good to let her know she’s a big piece of shit 😂😂😂
Like bitch ur so embarassing begging for money on tiktok yet u claim to be this upper middle class jersey girl , and if ur not paying for your millions of cosmetic procedures how r u paying for all the nights u go out? R u mooching as usual? How r u paying for housekeeping? Shouldn’t u save ur money for the kids and clean ur own damn apartment u lazy pathetic excuse for a mother , Jesus Christ this girl needs a reality check asap

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Bencinii14

Aww man I wish I saw before u were blocked what did u say hahahaah
I told her this..
“You’re so embarassing begging for money on tiktok how thirsty and desperate are you? Don’t you claim to be upper middle class? And Don’t your parents take care of your kids majority of the time anyway? every1 knows maloney stop putting up a facade & it’s not possible for him 2 owe u over 100k babe stop fronting, & since u Apparently don’t pay for ur millions of procedures how r u affording all those nights u go out 2drink eat & party? Which is LITERALLY every single week, r u mooching per usual? how r u paying for housekeeping? Shouldn’t u put that money away & clean ur own damn apartment, you’re such a useless lazy pathetic woman & mother.”
I had to put it in parts 😂 hence my spelling I had saved it in my notes so I could copy & paste so I made sure the bitch read it before blocking me LOL
Then I commented on her most recent one saying how if she’s on here begging for money why is she getting her nails done? I told her she was a dead beat , no real man will want a woman that dresses like that , doesn’t mother her children, is fake af, can’t clean can’t cook and said she was useless 😂😂 oh and that she’s grimey af 🤭
---

she keeps saying this is a tik Tok trend but NO BODY on tik Tok seems to be in on it so how much of a trend is it?
She clearly invented the trend 😂😂😂 now she’s tryna make it a thing, bitch I ain’t see nobody on here begging for money, only person I’ll give my fkn money too on tiktok is Mr.Beast cause he’s out there helping the REAL POOR!!! Get a god damn clue Tracy maloney

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Gimme All the Tea

Chatty Member
36FCC57B-2917-4AB3-8385-26921B0728E5.jpeg
7BD7E845-2696-462B-A28F-8B62967C6F4E.jpeg

Hey heifer
This is what you want
This is the man that will adore you

what? Not your type?
Sorry the hot guys can find hot women
Which you are not.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

Registeredusername

91CC8FD7-655F-4238-AB0B-73FF36C9A835.jpeg
DUH!! A sweatsuit 🤣🤣🤣 Even though the top is a BATHING SUIT. What a fucking moron. Who is that desperate? If I raised this piece of trash I’d be so embarrassed

• Haha
Reactions: 39

tired24/7/365

Chatty Member
There was a comment left on the denim disaster post asking if that was the hall in the princess armor studio cuz she’s always taking pics there. She removed the comment 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Kakaka888

Instagram use is on the decline. At this point she is making VERY little money if any money at all "influencing" and podcasting. If anything the cost of makeup clothes hair and procedures would put her in the negative balance financially. She would make more doing hair and makeup or bartending during the day and on weekends and would still have flexibility to be home for her kids after school and during the day of weekends. At this point and with all things considered, her "influencing" seems to be more of an addiction and compulsion for male attention. She probably gets much more attention and dopamine hits online and in dms bc she's so filtered and facetuned. In person especially in the light of day and sober, she looks really worn out. And it'd a shame bc she did it to herself with all the botched procedures and too much fake hair and makeup. I wish someone would give her a make under and therapy and 12 step..guaranteed she'd be in a happy relationship within 2 years if she did the inner work. But she's an addict... who doesn't want treatment and her friends and family enable her. Her and her family gave corey shit for smoking weed when her mom is just as much as a drinker as tracy..

---

Tracy, mosy men don't mind a belly or a few wrinkles and grays, or extra pounds especially age appropriate men. Most men just want an emotionally regulated, good woman, wife and mother material who will be good companionship, not add to their stress or play dumb mind games bc of shifty exes or dysregulated insecurities. YOU need to work on that, not man wants that responsibility to fix that for you. That's called codependency and that's why youre single.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38