Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

laceyincali

VIP Member
Shocked she acknowledged Corey has skylar on her bday. That or she’s just letting people know why she’s not w her on her bday & instead out partying tonight 🤣
She’s definitely letting people know why she’s not a POS for being in the club on her daughter’s birthday.
I share custody with my ex, I can’t stand him, but on our kid’s birthday we suck it up and do things as a family. I know that’s extremely difficult for some but trust me it’s possible, especially if you care about the well being of your kids. When I say just the sound of my ex’s voice makes me want to choke him lol, but I don’t let my ego take over. It’s called emotional maturity and emotional intelligence. People like Tracy are seriously lacking.
---

Notice she starting to say daddy instead of Cory. She responded to someone said the kids are with their dad. She never did that she always said they were with Cory. I wonder what changed,
Corey’s getting hotter and she’s getting lonelier.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Side_boob

Her friends bday. Wow. Girl. Real adults don’t need to celebrate birthdays at trash nj clubs.
I have never seen so many 30-40 somethings go out and celebrate their birthdays at the club. It's mind boggling. My girl friends and I get together for a nice dinner or we plan girls weekend. The last thing anybody wants to do is listen to shit music, scream to hear each other talk, and pee in filthy bathrooms. Nope! Stay home and have a spa & movie night with your kids!

• Heart
Reactions: 37

steinyheiny

VIP Member
Ahahahahha she’s a loon she belongs to the looney bin , she’s acting like she’s like the only one not getting child support like bro ur not the only one u need a reality check, she’s PATHETICCCC
Well she just admitted she doesnt pay for the procedures, but does not mark the post as being an advertisement as per law, so again, breaking laws seems to be her game

notfriends

Chatty Member
The kids looked like they were having so much fun today. As a mother how don’t you see that joy and want to replicate it every chance you get? She’s taken her kids out for experiences more this month than all of 2022. And I believe the only reason she took the kids out is to justify going out in the evening. I also think she went out last night when she was dead silent but didn’t post it because she knew she was going out again tonight and figured people would come for her. So she takes the kids out for a quick 10 frames with help from a sucker (that’s you Julie 😉) and boom she thinks she’s in the clear to leave her kids and get drunk.

Y’all.. I still cannot get over that unseasoned chicken. It’s haunting me rn. Not a FLECK of pepper, onion powder, garlic, SALT?!!!? Them thangs looked boiled ok. They looked rubbery. Not flavored. How do you cook a plate like that and have the audacity to post it thinking you did something?? I know them kids get absolute trash to eat whenever she’s around bc that food looked absolutely terrible. The pasta looked burned. The fries looked freezer burned. In the words of Ye.. God step in.
The fact that she added scrambled eggs to chicken AND broccoli with frozen French fries! She set him up with gas for days 🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
39634644-9B5A-43BF-B025-5E5C391D2B0C.jpeg
What grown ass adult posts things like this and brags about it?
- apparently you know nothing about punctuation though.
- yes, spitting on someone on national tv is doubling disrespect… so you got that right.
- your “printed receipts” come from Tattle.

She’s probably not speed deleting because she’s probably about to victimize the shit out of herself to gain likes and follows.

• Haha

fruitypebbles

VIP Member
So Grandpa BMI is driving. Probably down rt 18, garden state parkway or NJ turnpike /287 / route 9. After drinking at a wedding and doing shots all night? Yeah Tray your friends are just such class acts
he’s drunk and driving, admitting it on camera, she’s adding another distraction for him by recording. They are both TRASH for having no regard for any one on the roads lives and clearly she doesn’t care about making it home to her children in one piece. They are the lowest of the low.

I said what I sad.

• Angry

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
I’m getting a feeling that they recently went to court and his amount was lowered and the judge told her to get a job so now she’s big mad. That “courts don’t help moms” comment is coming off like “Wahhh I didn’t get my way”

• Haha

Gigi0380

VIP Member
Im sorry but its bothering me that shes posting about that poor little girl that was bullied and ended her life. This poor girl went to a friend of mines daughters school. They did nothing to protect her. Its such a shame. Theres a petition going around for this little girl so the school can start making changes in making the school safer, etc. Why didnt Tracy post that petition if she cared so much! I really hope these bullies (like Tracy) get in some kind of trouble for this! Tracy is talking all this shit about if it was my kid blah blah blah!!

Isn't this the same bitch that says snitches get stitches! So how do you expect your kids to come to you with issues like this if you are teaching them that they arent allowed to tattle on people. Get it straight bitch!!! And you wouldn't do a damn thing because you dont even attend anything at your kids school your parents do! So STFU with your nonsense.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
It’s always “her best friend for like ever“ she can’t celebrate her daughters birthday on time, but she sure can celebrate her friends. What’s your excuse for that Tracy ?

• Angry

laceyincali

VIP Member
That is a hideous outfit and no “MAN” would ever welcome that cheap outfit and trick. Yeah Lil Joe is a fuck buddy not her type he has money. She didn’t go to the MadHatter birthday party for the owner because she had no one to mooch off of so little one was the next best thing. She cannot help herself she has to let everyone know what she is up to…gaslighting.
He probably purchased her
---

Replacement? Bitch they throw you out like yesterday’s trash. When guys are done slumming with you, that just means they scraped the bottom of the barrel. There’s only one way to go from there, it’s called upgrade!! View attachment 1941468
She hasn’t successfully replaced Corey so maybe she should sit this one out.

• Haha
  • Wow

Zenmartini

Chatty Member
LMAO!!!! HER PARENTS SHOULD BE ABSOLUTELY EMBARRASSED TO SEE WHAT THEY RAISED OMG. Let me get this straight... She's out every night at a low-end NJ club *NoT* drinking looking like a dirty whore who wishes she could get paid for her punani, but can't so settles with sitting at a table taking videos pretending this life is everything she ever dreamed of.
She has the AUDACITY to beg her also broke ass followers for money instead of bartending on the weekends 👏*WeLl aFtEr 11*👏 at those night clubs. She is soooo embarrassing OMG!!! Bitch you never secured the bag! You married too quick, laid on your back too many times and got pregnant with kids you DON'T want. All to be first and prove that you were wanted. You don't have the means to stay home and be pretty. GET A FUCKING JOB YOU LOW LIFE PIG.
You brag you take $$$ all they way to the bank... But then you sit and BEG for spare change??? If you wanted all these procedures and truly didn't need the extra money I wouldn't GAF. But these kids are out here looking disheveled and shes getting liquid nose jobs and pulling the "I don't get child support card'. WHERE TF ARE HER PRIORITIES? OH THATS RIGHT, EVERY SINGLE POST SHE CONFIRMS SHES A MONSTER NARCISSIST.

Pick one one bitch, either you have PLENTY of extra cash and don't need the child support... Or you're out here begging for .50 because you spent all your money on yourself because you know you have an ugly inside that radiates to the outside.

I WILL NEVERRRR GET OVER HER POSTING THIS VIDEO. THE CRINGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoever donates is a fucking moron and can never complain about fraud lol.

• Heart