Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

remi85

VIP Member
Did the podcast get released yet for that Wubs guy? Curious if they were able to replace the girl who supposedly backed out… they probably didnt even have anyone lined up

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Joyride60

VIP Member
Ladies I watch on Netflix The American MeMe it’s about influencers. Tommy Lee’s wife Brittany Fulan is one and some DJ it’s interesting. Cray Cray has no financial smarts.

CBoogie3

Chatty Member
I was leomoon95 I should’ve screenshotted everything 😂😂 I commented on her newest vid as
Well and the other one using the girls sound and a few other ones, she sure was fast to delete delete delete and block 😂 stupid bitch can’t take the heat 😂😂
Screenshot then post. I would've loved a good laugh LOL

littlesweetp

VIP Member
I agree I think she doesn’t want a job because she wants to keep her low income housing. She wants to get procedures but uses her “platform” to get free ones for shout outs from businesses that are desperate for exposure.

this makes her look even worse. She’s a beggar all around. Doesn’t pay for her apartment. Begs for procedures so she doesn’t have to get a job but still wants the aesthetic benefits. Wants the handouts associated with having three kids (one special needs) without working. Wasn’t Tracy the one who wanted an absolutely free engagement party? man she’s been a beggar mooch. Embarrassing.

And she had the absolute AUDACITY to call immigrants names for supposedly taking advantage. I think she and her parents should be fined heavily. They look like the types to call the cops on a party because they weren’t invited.
Can't the providers of this service also get in trouble for her not showing this was a paid partnership or something?

tired24/7/365

Chatty Member
Something makes me think little Joey took her to get her liquid nose procedure. She had that done during the week she was wearing the same camo pants, when she posted the pic of herself in front of the same fence as little Joeys pic. Her smile in the first pic isn’t her usual thirst trap smile.
wonder if he’s going to Mexico w them.

jacann

VIP Member
How long before this is her profile pic 🤮
Trashy can only wish she resent this cartoon character even if filtered
---

Welll ummmmmm
She looooovvvvvveeeesssss portraying herself as a cheap & tacky backstreet hoe - and she thinks this is a flex as a single mom of three - WILD
---

1) she is so vile and disgusting all of the time
2) literally none of this applies to you
This is her daily manifestation she puts out to the universe what she want to receive all about a MAN sex & drinking - how about manifesting being a better mom & wardrobe 👏 👏 👏

Last edited: