Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoseyRosie2000

Chatty Member
I think it’s someone Tracy knows, but they’re an avid reader of tattle.

More than likely her dad booked it through timeshare, he makes 6 figures a year…. He’s probably frugal as fuck now especially because Tracy does the bare of bare minimum.
Timeshare (Dvc) isn’t offered for value resorts. Or moderate resorts for that matter 🥴

Reactions: 10

laceyincali

VIP Member
What I do know is this chick better stop radomly posting pics of my quarterback. He wouldnt give you the time of day!!! And yes, I am old enough to be his momma, so I will act like it. Back off!!
Yes! Her new obsession with Jalen is laughable, clearly she hasn’t googled his girlfriend. Take note, Tracy. His girlfriend is what a real woman looks like: gorgeous and classy.
---

Posting pics of who ?
Jalen Hurts

Reactions: 9

nichew

VIP Member
oh, it’s super out of character for her to leave those comments up and no clap back.. 🧐 🤔
She’s prob hoping she can sell a story about cyber bullying! the dickhead

---

I think trash bag is leaving those comments there on purpose. She wants her saddies to attack the people that made the comments so she can feel better about herself. I hope these people that are starting to see the light about her are ex saddies. I see so many "influencers" on Instagram/tiltok that actually make money promoting stuff. My good friend is considered an "influencer" and these people pay her to travel the world. She DOES NOT post herself half naked and never received any surgery. She purchased her own home (not low income) and lives her best life.

She did this by being her genuine self and REAL designers send her free stuff. NO AMAZON, NO PRINCESS AMOR, NO KNOCKOFFS.

Like ive said before Tracy needs to reevaluate herself and rethink how shes promoting herself. Shes a mom of 3 kids. Theres no need to be half naked all the time, go out drinking every weekend to and look like a whore to be an influencer. Her kids are at an impressionable age they will remember alot of this stuff. And wait till they get a hold of social media and see the trash they call mom. I would be so embarrassed. Even Kim K regrets posting the pics she posted. She says she wishes she didnt do that because now her kids see everything.

Also, what happen to "Sober Sundays" does anyone remember those days. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Do u reck old man BMI and crew have fucked her off?

• Haha

laceyincali

VIP Member
I think she's in affordable housing.. Meaning the town needed to have x amount to build the luxury units. So while the townhomes accross from her could be 800k, she was locked in a 100k-300k (IDK the cost). Most towns in NJ are required to do this
---

yesss posted before i saw you answered
Thanks @Zenmartini, @lesleyNOPE, and @punky1230 for clearing this up for me! I’m not familiar with how they do things in NJ

notfriends

Chatty Member
So I guess it’s gonna be the best winter of their lives as well. No sports or activities to be social, just parked in front of the tv playing video games. Sounds about right
I would love to know what is behind that door that she blocked with the Christmas tree. It’s not the patio/balcony because there is a sliding door to the balcony and a closet door next to that too which I think was said to be a utility closet. This is the door next to the kitchen. What’s behind it?

laceyincali

VIP Member
Rach asked trashy if her brothers are single and she replied. I know some of us on here were wondering. Good looking out rach! 😂 someone else asked about little Joey. I love their comments!

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
Were Jackie and trashy both at transformerella today? They were both advertising the event and saying to come by
Jackie wasn’t pictured. Jackie and her husband own businesses and live in EH. The same town as transformer salon and Tracy’s parents. So i assume it’s done through like a chamber of commerce or just doing it for PR for the area. I doubt her and Tray are friendly.

southerngirl42

My friend has a child with an NFL PLAYER and when he went into arrears it got pretty high up there when he stopped paying BUT I know that Corey isn't paying nearly what my friend was getting per month, if he was that far behind he would be locked up
Texas would have locked him up for sure if it was what she claims
Right but she made a big fuss saying her SUV was a truck.
im from Texas and a truck is a truck and an SUV is and SUV

valeriaalexandra0886

Chatty Member
Words out of my mouth!!!!!

How? How? Is she not embarrassed IN REAL LIFE at all those lonjas (rolls)? In our culture, we work to hide them not accentuate every single one of them with tight dresses and at a wedding of all things.
I’ve spent my entire adult like covering my Lonjas! I would never!!!

• Heart