Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

misstwinkie

Chatty Member
how sad is it that in order for her to acknowledge her child’s birthday on her thread she had to spend time making sure the first photo matches her stupid “OCD” insta color theme.

Also, the photos in the post are mostly of Sky as a baby and not many recent photos, which is slightly odd to me
it bugs me she cropped out Jayden in some of those pics she posted . 😒

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11

southerngirl42

Is she wearing hip pads? We all know she has hip dips, or is it just the way she’s standing 🤔

View attachment 1939153
It’s the photoshopping
I checked this one and it’s edited to the hills
---

Rach_whit90 where ya at homegirl 😂😂

View attachment 1939211
And aren’t these one of the girls leggings? I didn’t want to do a dive into her pics but I swear I remember her posting something with Sky and Jayden wearing these pants
---

Photoshopped to death again… will the real TBag please stand up
9FA8AE81-7340-44AD-92FD-694835D01895.jpeg
770ADE10-7356-4B88-B67B-0147602BE541.jpeg
B10CD2EC-40C7-4417-9A33-6E4AC3DEC402.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha

Zenmartini

Chatty Member
I thought she’s on Section 8? Meaning the government is paying all or a portion of her rent. I believe you can’t make a purchase on Section 8. There’s a first-time homebuyers program that assists with your down payment on a house but it has nothing to do with Section 8. Can someone in NJ clarify? That’s how things are on the west coast and the south…section 8 is rent only.
I think she's in affordable housing.. Meaning the town needed to have x amount to build the luxury units. So while the townhomes accross from her could be 800k, she was locked in a 100k-300k (IDK the cost). Most towns in NJ are required to do this
---

Low income / affordable housing is not necessarily the same as section 8. In most places in order to get approval to build these new buildings they need to agree to sell x amount of units as affordable housing.
yesss posted before i saw you answered

laceyincali

VIP Member
So…did she know she was going to Society tonight and plan her pink aesthetic days in advance because of it? Who tf does that 🤦‍♀️

She is one hot mess that’s what she is. Go see the upgrades to get some tips 👏 👏 👏
---

Has this idiot got alien boobs - that nipple is in a weird place - WILD
Is she actually ok - filming herself like someone else is there- she is getting more and more bizarre- WILD
lts beyond cringe!!!!

Lovesitmate

On her way to bingo and tj maxx
---

That’s definitely gotta be her new name or at the very least next thread lmao
---

I think that’s her brother
---

Payless shoe sale from 2006 she bleaches them weekly but not her kids shoes those stay ratty
---

It was prob for like a day or week tops
---

Was it from Rach? Lmao
i feel honoured 🤣

Smells like Fetta, posture and dress sense of Grandma Yetta ….someone better than me with words work that into a thread name lol

• Haha

Zenmartini

Chatty Member
Hmm… interesting
I was shocked when I saw Tracy posting about that tranformare-shit because jackie had posted about going there way before her and for some reason I thought those two had a falling out lol

*edit shocked is an exaggeration lol

tired24/7/365

Chatty Member
I thought she’s on Section 8? Meaning the government is paying all or a portion of her rent. I believe you can’t make a purchase on Section 8. There’s a first-time homebuyers program that assists with your down payment on a house but it has nothing to do with Section 8. Can someone in NJ clarify? That’s how things are on the west coast and the south…section 8 is rent only.
She bought her condo for $110,000

• Wow

phoneymaloney

VIP Member
(5,934) Tracy Dimarco #108 Nose jobs and NO job Maloney | Page 9 | Tattle Life
So, I decided to search again for the child support judgment that some other tattlers once found (it was dated 11/2020 and was for about $15k, which Corey owed/owes her, def not the amount she's claiming he owes her).

Anyway, since she's always so responsible, found this from January 2, 2023. Seems that she was driving an unregistered vehicle and failed to pay / appear for the fine.
But wait, I thought she had ocean blue eyes and drives a truck

Attachments

• Haha