Tracy DiMarco #104 Christmas Tracy entered the chat room.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I completely agree! I mean honestly, how else is she paying her bills. We all know it’s not with just child support. She has to make money some other way and I’m sorry, but her podcast is not making her that much money the way she’s trying to make it seem. And neither is that cheap ass clothing “online boutique” princess armor, which is just rejects of clothing from Rainbow and Dots.

Reactions: 25
She’s usually pretty much ridiculous but the last few days are off the charts. I def think she’s dabbling in something weird.

Reactions: 23
Her acknowledging her canckles.
I think that butcher hit too many lymph nodes and she is having severe lymphedema; which can be a bad result from a tummy tuck or thigh lift, etc. Buyer be warned with that quack.
He lower half is seemingly growing larger.

Reactions: 19

: STOP PROJECTING YOUR NEED OF A MAN ONTO YOUR 4 YEAR OLD. I REPEAT. YOUR F-O-U-R YEAR OLD…. It is creepy and fucking predatory.

Reactions: 42
View attachment 1803313
: STOP PROJECTING YOUR NEED OF A MAN ONTO YOUR 4 YEAR OLD. I REPEAT. YOUR F-O-U-R YEAR OLD…. It is creepy and fucking predatory.
I’m so glad you said this because YES!!! It’s so damn disgusting and inappropriate that child will have serious mommy issues when he’s an adult, as if he won’t already have enough problems smh!

Reactions: 19
Lmao her saying she works out is the biggest lie. We all know she would be posting selfies of her working out.

Reactions: 26
I’m so glad you said this because YES!!! It’s so damn disgusting and inappropriate that child will have serious mommy issues when he’s an adult, as if he won’t already have enough problems smh!
Disturbing is that if she is like this with him at 4, what’s she going to be like when he’s 14 or 24. I do notice she’s worse with it after she’s been burned by a man, but still…. “Only Man I Need is you” HES FUCKING FOUR, he’s a fucking Preschooler, not a man, a Preschooler….. fuckkkkk I am becoming increasingly concerned about his safety around Tracy on more levels than I want to be.

Reactions: 25
She’s essentially giving him the responsibility of making her happy. When he is unable to, he will beat himself up. I see depression, anxiety, and insecurity in this baby’s future. No woman will make him happy and when he’s in a relationship Tracy will tear him down and make him feel guilty for “abandoning” her. Whew my blood is BOILING this bitch has zero boundaries.

Reactions: 28
Humiliation! Public humiliation! I don't know where this woman lives, but in many countries she would already be in the hands of the police.

Sadly, she is, in one way or another, selling her "charms"!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Like someone said, she's not even wearing a thong.

PS: My thoughts to you my British friends in these difficult days.

Reactions: 12
Thank you for the response. I hope you are feeling well.

Reactions: 7
Look ABSOLUTELY ridiculous, she is so dEsPaRaTe to be noticed. Pretty sad that she has to make herself into someone/something else to get the LiTtLe attention she does

Look ABSOLUTELY ridiculous, she is so dEsPaRaTe to be noticed. Pretty sad that she has to make herself into someone/something else to get the LiTtLe attention she does
Oh sorry but Trashy the placement is wrong

Like someone said, she's not even wearing a thong.
View attachment 1803826

PS: My thoughts to you my British friends in these difficult days.
What’s going on with the boobs - they inflate and deflate like her ass

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.