TraceyWinter #2 Hello my Frwends, when will this lunacy ever end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tracey still rambling on, messed her daughters hair up badly & Marks still the self proclaimed King if Cheese

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t even need to look at her to know that she has probably had a flare up and been on the floor, mentioned cheating and reshaped old videos about cheese 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just saw a video of this idiot ironing a dress on a sofa with a pan of boiling water. She really is thick. She's waltzing across a room with a pan of hot water with a 2yr old near her. She's gone in the head.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just saw a video of this idiot ironing a dress on a sofa with a pan of boiling water. She really is thick. She's waltzing across a room with a pan of hot water with a 2yr old near her. She's gone in the head.
In the comments she said to someone that Pashy would copy her video. Tracy actually thinks that stupid idea was worth copying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They had irons( flat solid metal now used as decoration) before they had flat bottom pans both heated on open fires, so I don't know what tit she's chatting but ffs why would pashy want to copy this delusional knob

I wouldn’t want to rub something that’s had food in it all over my clean clothes. It’s trampy

Reactions: 1
She has completely lost the plot with that ironing with a pot video, I've never seen anything so stupid in all my life but it is Tracey so I shouldn't have expected anything different really

Reactions: 2
Her daughter video basically saying good genes
Well you are a lot of things Tracey but I don’t think you like like a fella
Wow her daughter is quite unfortunate looking but don’t half think she’s something

Reactions: 4
Her daughter video basically saying good genes
Well you are a lot of things Tracey but I don’t think you like like a fella
Wow her daughter is quite unfortunate looking but don’t half think she’s something
I am glad someone said it. They look like the Dad literally

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Is she just jealous of Pachy who is the original gypsy queen I might add. She certainly has some kind of vendetta against her

She is just a spiteful person.

Tracy thinks she is big on tik tok and saw Pashy as competition. Sad women

Reactions: 1
I am glad someone said it. They look like the Dad literally
Poor kids looking like any of them, the whole family only have a face for the radio, definitely not on tik tok, I'm a witch 😂

Is she just jealous of Pachy who is the original gypsy queen I might add. She certainly has some kind of vendetta against her
When Pashy left Tik Tok before, Tracey started calling herself the gypsy queen Pashy's user name was Gypy Queen, so that tells you she thinks shes entitled to a title, shes certainly no queen, more like the wicked old witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.