Tracey Winter #3 Christmas dinner served on the bed, as Tracey’s eyebrows slide of her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great thread title @Knickerbocker

Tracey winter is such a bore, every other video shes on the floor, she constantly talks about Pashy for clout, when really it's her who should be called out 😂
will that recap do?
I've just went onto tik tok for the 1st time today and there she is live slagging Pashy off yet again and wait for it, accusing Pashy of stealing the gypsy queen name from someone 🙄😂 does she ever give up? Such a pathetic individual

Reactions: 10
Great thread title @Knickerbocker

Tracey winter is such a bore, every other video shes on the floor, she constantly talks about Pashy for clout, when really it's her who should be called out 😂
will that recap do?
I've just went onto tik tok for the 1st time today and there she is live slagging Pashy off yet again and wait for it, accusing Pashy of stealing the gypsy queen name from someone 🙄😂 does she ever give up? Such a pathetic individual
Great title, Dinner on the bed is going to be sloppy🤢🤢
Just waiting for the grandkid to be ill and be back in hospital.🤦🏼‍♀️ That little Bills a tit ain’t he.? Mind you, wouldn’t expect anything else when he’s being dragged up by them mongrels🤢🫣.
Also, why hasn’t she moved back to her other houses,?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I came across her live yesterday evening and I can't believe she still goes on about pashy. Ive not watched her for months, is her life really that sad

Seen her live last night for the first time in forever & there was someone commenting saying they wish Mark would hurt Ray🤨and she said it’s going to be happening soon😂is this just a continuation from before or has something else happened?

• Wow
Seen her live last night for the first time in forever & there was someone commenting saying they wish Mark would hurt Ray🤨and she said it’s going to be happening soon😂is this just a continuation from before or has something else happened?
It's a continuation from before, Tracey is insisting on dragging it on and on from what I can see, if she wants to go live she needs to ignore any of the comments about Ray and Pashy and move on but she wont, shes loving this and to tell people Ray is going to get hurt, well that tells you what a fool they really are

Great title, Dinner on the bed is going to be sloppy🤢🤢
Just waiting for the grandkid to be ill and be back in hospital.🤦🏼‍♀️ That little Bills a tit ain’t he.? Mind you, wouldn’t expect anything else when he’s being dragged up by them mongrels🤢🫣.
Also, why hasn’t she moved back to her other houses,?
I thought she wouldve been back at home by Christmas sat around their £1k table instead of on that bed, its ridiculous carry on but it gets her the attention she craves, as for Bill he needs a good kick up the arse and reigned in, he is going to be trouble, you can see it, hes feral now what will he be like by the time hes 10? I dread to think 😳

Reactions: 2
Ooh thank you…I’ll take a bow!

I recall her once saying Pashy had beat a woman up outside a school gate and she was in the nick 👮‍♀️ nothing ever come of it. She just enjoys spilling utter bullshit to brighten up her dull and mundane life…and a non-attentive husband whose TT likes are very questionable 🤨

Reactions: 5
Ooh thank you…I’ll take a bow!

I recall her once saying Pashy had beat a woman up outside a school gate and she was in the nick 👮‍♀️ nothing ever come of it. She just enjoys spilling utter bullshit to brighten up her dull and mundane life…and a non-attentive husband whose TT likes are very questionable 🤨
Yes I remember that, she made a point of making about 3 video updates that day too, yet Pashy had posted cleaning videos that morning as if she was at home all day, I think that was all bull too on Traceys party, the woman has serious issues that need addressing as she can be quite dangerous with her tongue, a bit of advice Tracey, sort your pervy husband out and leave people to live their own lives how they want

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It was said before that Pashy had a court order against her.
Yes I've heard her say that loads, she never mentions her by name but everyone knows who shes talking about, I'd love her to slip up and be caught, that would soon wipe the smug look and eyebrows off her face

Reactions: 1
She has eaten forty pickled eggs this week my fwends! It’s making me gag 🤢

• Sick
This woman 😡 so the baby is coming home today which is great news, but that fool has just done a video on trying to educate people about that RSV ( or whatever its called) but she only comes out with, we kept the baby in and kept her safe and she still got it or something like that, no they bleeping well didnt, the baby was in the A&E waiting room full of sick people whilst they were there demanding they change the antibiotics for Billy boy, lying toerag, does she forget people see her videos and can pick up on her bullshit? Shes just ruined my Tuesday 😂 why does she make me rage so much, her Nanabitch and Sev the simpleton wind me up on a regular basis but I cant bring myself to block them either

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This woman 😡 so the baby is coming home today which is great news, but that fool has just done a video on trying to educate people about that RSV ( or whatever its called) but she only comes out with, we kept the baby in and kept her safe and she still got it or something like that, no they bleeping well didnt, the baby was in the A&E waiting room full of sick people whilst they were there demanding they change the antibiotics for Billy boy, lying toerag, does she forget people see her videos and can pick up on her bullshit? Shes just ruined my Tuesday 😂 why does she make me rage so much, her Nanabitch and Sev the simpleton wind me up on a regular basis but I cant bring myself to block them either
But Tracy doesn’t lie! That’s been proved 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.