Tracey Quinn #7 Will spend 1200 on a new iPhone but leave the kids froze to the bone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does TLO warrant a thread 🙊😂😂
I reckon that lisa - journey to single mom is becoming a bit of a begger... asking for recommendations when she has a sister whose had several kids... getting gifts and discount codes... I dunno maybe it’s just me

Reactions: 6
I reckon that lisa - journey to single mom is becoming a bit of a begger... asking for recommendations when she has a sister whose had several kids... getting gifts and discount codes... I dunno maybe it’s just me
Same here! Already annoying me with the discount codes and all. I hate when someone normal lets the insta go to their head 😨 another unfollow from me

Reactions: 3
She's acting in haste. She will repent at leisure when all the freebies dry up.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can’t imagine the state of her or the house since she’s sitting deleting all day every day!! She’s normally stressed out by having to make a school lunch AND mind baby W 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus she either got an app or has done duck all else she's down to 12.5k

She also stopped following some but has clearly added others by numbers unless it was a glitch.

I can imagine the state of the gaff

I don't follow her but have had a look a few times..... Not sure what prompted this but I am not understanding. Why doesn't she just delete her Instagram?

I don't follow her but have had a look a few times..... Not sure what prompted this but I am not understanding. Why doesn't she just delete her Instagram?
Then she would loose her tasty 5 star purèed dinner recipes 🤣 i imagine she wants to keep it for her family & friends but I feel she will regret this !

• Haha
I'm out since early this week... I'm at a loss now because I've a hape of garlic in the freezer and not sure what to do with it...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm out since early this week... I'm at a loss now because I've a hape of garlic in the freezer and not sure what to do with it...
Don’t be silly, purée it, then freeze it, then purée it again & freeze half xxx

• Haha
Don’t be silly, purée it, then freeze it, then purée it again & freeze half xxx
Oh great thanks a mill, I've a half tomato there too, any ideas??? Also I saved some breadcrumbs from the stuffing at Christmas time, would like to incorporate that into the tomato meal, I'm only feeding two adults, the kids have leftovers from their school lunch last week that I froze so they'll be OK 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Then she would loose her tasty 5 star purèed dinner recipes 🤣 i imagine she wants to keep it for her family & friends but I feel she will regret this !
Ffs. Tbh deleting 20k people or whatever it is single handedly makes you look insane. She could download the recipes and distribute them at her will😂

Oh great thanks a mill, I've a half tomato there too, any ideas??? Also I saved some breadcrumbs from the stuffing at Christmas time, would like to incorporate that into the tomato meal, I'm only feeding two adults, the kids have leftovers from their school lunch last week that I froze so they'll be OK 👌
I don't have kids yet and I'm sure the freezer and batch cooking (nice stuff that I want to eat too) will be a life saver, but seriously. Jesus. Live a bit. Give them a bloody pizza on a Friday night. A nice one. Treat yourself to those bases in Dunnes/Tesco and it will still only cost a few euro. Makes me sad watching how mean (money wise) she is with her kids. You don't have to be extravagant to treat them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Ffs. Tbh deleting 20k people or whatever it is single handedly makes you look insane. She could download the recipes and distribute them at her will😂

I don't have kids yet and I'm sure the freezer and batch cooking (nice stuff that I want to eat too) will be a life saver, but seriously. Jesus. Live a bit. Give them a bloody pizza on a Friday night. A nice one. Treat yourself to those bases in Dunnes/Tesco and it will still only cost a few euro. Makes me sad watching how mean (money wise) she is with her kids. You don't have to be extravagant to treat them.
Absolutely. If I served her slop to my children they'd cry 🤣 so would I to be fair. There's no joy in those meals Tracey makes

Reactions: 4