Tracey Quinn #7 Will spend 1200 on a new iPhone but leave the kids froze to the bone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Tracey!!
You’re kids are gorgeous. And kids are kids and act the bollox.
No one is perfect. Those who claim to be are lying. There is no such thing as perfect.
People’s issues are the no brand loyalty, greed and not being mindful about things (for me it’s the breastfeeding).

constructive criticism is not bullying. You where concerned about willows hips and people on here have advice and I agree with their advice. Cheap shoes cause problems.

Reactions: 9
So who are the 4 people she apparently knows are on here.
If people are getting birthday presents from her and close enough to be in her car then I think it's really crappy that they are on here bad mouthing her. And as for Peter, Tracey he deleted them himself cos he made a show of himself. Does she really think a moderator has time to police this site and delete "nice" comments.

Reactions: 14
She will be back.
She just believed her psychic mother that time that it was Laura doyle and thought by blocking Laura the threads would stop! I guess it wasn’t Laura then and psychic Mammy might be more psycho that psychic! The bullying card gets me. She exposes her kids, feeds them slop and can’t even be loyal to a supermarket let alone a brand!!

Reactions: 7
Oh no what a waste spending €1200 on a phone for content that she won’t be needing now 🤦🏽‍♀️ In all fairness she’s being a bit dramatic, it has only been discussed here what she shows, I don’t ever remember hearing “rumours” or anyone saying “they heard XYZ”.. fair enough her house, herself and the kids appearances have been discussed but that’s easily fixed.. take a bit more pride Tracey.. you got paid well by all means to do your job and if you liked it that much you would have taken into consideration (somewhat) what was being discussed here, but no it was easier to hold out for freebies.. billy was like the forgotten child why not change that and do something about it when you read that stuff,, believe me we’re not trolls we have all followed you at some point because we liked you and enjoyed your content

Reactions: 10
She’s so full of her own importance. Making up crap as usual. She needs to look at herself if everyone here (and 4 of her good friends) have the same opinion. I notice she listed things that people didn’t even say about her. No one is saying she’s a bad mother. Jeeze. Offering some constructive criticism is to actually help her seeing as she’s putting it out there acting for advice. The main issue we all have with her is her greed. (She omitted this from her video as she knows it’s true) freebie after freebie after freebie. It gets old Tracey. We never see you actually buy much which makes you very hard to relate to. Maybe if you did, people might warm to you. I’ve followed her since you tube tbh when she was normal enough and just putting herself out there the way she was. One thing I can’t stand is greed and that’s what people’s main issue is with her. That and her breastfeeding high horse.

Reactions: 6
Now Aoife Birmingham is jumping on the bandwagon. She has just put up a post in her stories saying basically it’s not acceptable to be a troll on a website & say bad things about somebody else. FFS

Reactions: 1
“How my kids dress” “what my kids eat” eh no sorry it’s what you dress your children in, it’s what you feed your kids. Nobody is discussing anything her kids do or wear, they’re discussing what she does.
As for Peter being on the edge about this website, I don’t believe that for a second because if that was my husband I would of left Instagram immediately. I’d say what had him more upset was the fact she wouldn’t leave Instagram for him!

Reactions: 11
🤔 so she has the website blocked but can still read the forum... Hmmm. Pretty sure if you knew who it was you would put them privately or publically in an effort to stop them so that you can keep living as a scrounger..

Reactions: 2
If she gives up Instagram, she'l have to give up her role in the Andrea Roche agency or has she already been dropped by them? She's still on her website though 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I don’t see how she can identify 4 people she knows on this forum, nobody has made any specific comments relating to her family or work, all very general comments about her house, appearance. Kids clothes etc.

Reactions: 4
Has she given a date for when she is leaving or what?
Said about 4 days or so or however many it takes her to delete all her followers. Funny she did not say if you could please start removing yourselves that would be a great help. I'm skeptical but could be wrong.

Said about 4 days or so or however many it takes her to delete all her followers. Funny she did not say if you could please start removing yourselves that would be a great help. I'm skeptical but could be wrong.
She's just staying for all the glory first and all the "I've never met a kinder person" bullshit these randomers come out with.

Reactions: 10
sounded like she was going to make her account private and remove any followers she doesn’t know personally. If she does that, there’s no coming back

It's a stunt, why not make your profile private
She's trying to do what efa did last ye, claim breakdown and get more work and numbers up.

At no point did she take a break when her husband had this supposed breakdown let alone delete her account there and then as any person would have. But not TT she's so desperate for fame and money hungry she would not abandon her cash cow

I firmly believe she's not getting work and will be dumped by Andrea Roche because of her complete lack of relatability, the fact she has no USP and that is the reason for leaving.

As for her kids we comment on how SHE dresses feeds rares them. She chose a 1200 phone over decent fitted clothing and shoes, that speaks volumes over the type of person she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My biggest gripe, in general, is that these greedy grabbers put anything that is commented on out there themselves. If you don't want it commented on, don't put it out there 🤷🏼‍♀️ No one is making stuff up, no one is spreading rumours. It's literally a discussion of what you are putting out into the world. I'm not sure why they think we HAVE TO agree with every single thing they say or do?? They might have some mindless followers who believe everything they say, but the majority can see through that and see they are just out for themselves and what they can get for free.

And again, if they didn't put it out there, it wouldn't be commented on. It's really that simple. Guess it came as a shock to find out not everyone swallowed the shite they have been spewing and getting away with for so long.

Walked before she's pushed. FBG should take note.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15