Tracey Quinn #4 Willow stuck to the tit so Peter’s not getting his bit!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be well for some having the money to have hair nails and everything else done constantly to look good for yourself and your husband. If you have to put that much effort in for your husband sorry but that’s not really love. I know me and my husband love eachother for who we are not my nails and hair 😂 ridiculous that people are still saying you have to look good for a man. Grow up
Grow up? Exactly what is immature about personal grooming. And Yea it is well for me. I work hard for my money and like to spend my money on looking good. We are fully in love thanks for your concern. This girl is monetizing her account as an influencer so people will comment on her grotty ways

Reactions: 1
Exactly ! Dont get me wrong I have my nails done but I don’t get them done for my husband. Absolutely ridiculous that people think they have to put on a front for their husband. 90% of the time my hair is thrown into a bun, no make up and pyjamas when I’m at home but pretty sure that doesn’t change how much my husband loves me 😂
Same my husband thinks some of my nail designs are mental and I recently dyed my hair pink and but as he said it's my body and my hair and If I'm happy with how I look then that's all that matters he loves me for me not what I look like

Reactions: 2
I thought she made the "bento box" for their day out? Yet the child is then filmed eating it in the house. I can't keep up.

Reactions: 2
Her content is just boring willow is cute but I don’t want to see her every day or watch how she basically does what she wants & Tracey allows it

No problems showing Billy Bear's face on the video of the gifted Luggwood's trip. He still looks the same anyway - my heart is so full 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m actually sick of her smug head, off to do a photo shoot on Friday so will get her hair and makeup done for free and then being all shy about sharing what it is etc 🙄🙄 And the neck on her looking for restaurants to go to at the weekend, looking for a freebie more like!! Also I can imagine her living off her unlimited chicken wings all weekend and probably ask for some for her freezer AND Billy’s lunch box 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
‘ we will go out for lunch and dinner’

you absolutely selfish scumbag .

just because we can eat out doesn’t mean we should. Covid is still on the Rise. Tracey still acting as if she’s on her cheap canaries all inclusive grease box holiday. Of course she will share her photo shoot because it’s free so it must require exposure at some level. How big will her contact list be by Monday ?Don’t come crying when your dad gets covid

Reactions: 6
I’m actually sick of her smug head, off to do a photo shoot on Friday so will get her hair and makeup done for free and then being all shy about sharing what it is etc 🙄🙄 And the neck on her looking for restaurants to go to at the weekend, looking for a freebie more like!! Also I can imagine her living off her unlimited chicken wings all weekend and probably ask for some for her freezer AND Billy’s lunch box 😂😂
A boudoir shoot is my bet

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
My prediction is lauching her onlyfans account or cover for the worlds most interesting accidental homebirth book. Im so embarrassed for her fishing for a free salon colouring and free dinner. Cancel your weekend if you cant afford it babez.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All those months of ‘not showing’ Billy Bears face and she’s too lazy to edit her Santa visit video 😂😂 who was the random woman and child with them??

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.