Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ekl2000

VIP Member
They clearly hated ynot 😅😅

tbh it is tiny and this year the vibe was off they could’ve done with doing it a couple years back.

love the vlogs but Jesus they all eat like barn animals. Have to mute any time they’re talking & eating 🤢
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3

Nuts

Active member
I’ve just started watching these guys, love them! So curious about their back stories though - like what are their day jobs?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3

ekl2000

VIP Member
Duno why they bothered going, I know to see if it’s different from last year but they’ve done SD a million times and didn’t like the line up so could’ve just left it? Their energy wasn’t there.

Also- I don’t think they mentioned- why show the north bit first? South was on thr Saturday and north the Sunday. I can’t see why they swapped it over for the vlog?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3

Warpaint

VIP Member
When they went to the Ski festival Rob was more excited to be sat in the lodge than anything else 😂
Seemed like they were that lodge for hours on end in that one. Don't think they were madly into the festival and town itself looked tiny.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3

Warpaint

VIP Member
Coachella this week I think. The supposed 'big one'. I can't see how it will be much different the other times they've been.

Also their music tastes change with whatever is going on at the time. Plus I suspect most of them aren't as into music as they claim.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
I watched earlier and skipped the last 10 mins. The drunken arguments & moaning is just annoying to watch.
Yeah I think I’m about half way through and probably going to give up on it. I’m not really interested in Country music and as you say the moaning isn’t worth suffering the unskippable ads.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3

Anotherct

VIP Member
I find TPD to be in a slump, I've enjoyed the channel for a while but in recent times the videos are a bit of a struggle - they're good at festival videos but not so good at non-festival videos but they're forcing the non-festival content whilst there isn't any happening and it just doesn't work.
Also don't get me started on the drunk behavior, it's getting ridiculous they're older and can't handle it tany more, every video they're in an absolute state and ruined the next day with a hangover, whilst also leaving Mary on her own somewhere when she's smashed isn't a great idea but the other part of me thinks maybe she's pulled/pulling and wants the group of weird lads to go away for a bit so she can crack on.
I’ve always said I don’t like how they leave Mary, but we go to almost as many festivals as them and see them everywhere, and it’s always Mary leaving them to go do whatever she’s doing 😂
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3

Anotherct

VIP Member
Mary will go back to Only Fans. Does she have another job apart from that? I hope they all have a medical and address the drinking and weight issues. They're getting too old to be free of problems from all the booze and awful food. The lads pic with their bellies out was foul. They're all pasty, flabby and obese. Even Rob has a boozers stomach.
I think they all have jobs apart from Rob and maybe choccy? Which is probably why there wasn’t many videos towards the end with more of them. I do watch all the videos but they probably need to accept they’re getting older and just doing a handful would probably get more traction.

Also they need to accept people want to see new festivals, I know there isn’t many left for them to do in the UK but everyone repeatedly asks for Victorious and they just continue to returns to Leeds fest. It’s boring.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3

ack13

Chatty Member
I used to be a huge fan but there’s only so much of the same stuff you can watch over and over again. Like others have said, it seemed at times even they were bored.

I wonder how much money they are making from it all considering Rob and Jake don’t have other jobs.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3

ekl2000

VIP Member
Dan looks so good with the shorter hair. I wonder what the burning man goers made of briodys 9/11 memorial shirt
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3

Kay's Good Cooking

Chatty Member
If he's 25, I'm a cow (some would attest to that...). Rob describes him as their intern in the Rock Werchter vlog

Watching the Scottish one now - has Raz had his teeth done?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3

Warpaint

VIP Member
Not sure about the split Leeds video thing yet. The Sunday video was kind of average and not sure if the other lot can carry a full video.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3

Warpaint

VIP Member
They sounded unconvincingly over enthusiastic at the end of the video. The prices were insane for basically what looked like Slab City.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3