Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
A friend of mine is FB friends with him and sent me this from his page, picture with his Mum on Christmas Day. Good to see he's spending all that money he was given on rank designer sweaters. View attachment 68246
I’m not supposed to be able to read your phone through your pants because the fabric is stretched so thin. If you want to exhale without causing a button to ricochet off your mum’s forehead, size UP you twat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Fecking pum pum How old is this twat?!
My 13 year old twins wear that “after shave” says it all - man child, you’d think with all his dollar (🙄) he’s be wearing something a touch more expensive

And I think I speak for all females when I say he could be dripping in diamonds, lying on millions in his dads Range Rover giving it all to us and our pum pums would still be drier than the Sahara

• Haha
Reactions: 17

dentyandfab

5FA50BB9-DC24-4984-9E6D-6C67E9D4FC4C.jpeg
24BD2EFC-0DED-47C5-A8AD-6760F8837782.jpeg

Seen he just posted this. Makes him more a sick wanker that he’s joking about this. He’s STOLE 40,000 pounds and thinks going away into hiding will make people forget? Don’t think so sunshine.
Boils my piss how nothing has been done about this, no media coverage, nothing yet people were all over him when he had lost 18 stone...

• Angry
Reactions: 16

Truthseeker

VIP Member
I’ll look out my Bo Selecta chin and mizuno socks especially.
I could add optional extra packages like a stairmaster experience and an experience of a lifetime trip to see supercarnigel which includes a ride in his Porsche

Just need to start a gofundme page now to finance it all 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He's made a song about fake wealth on his stories just now and popped in his mummy and daddy's range to show it's not fake.

He really doesn't get that, firstly wealthy people don't boast about wealth, secondly his parents aren't actually that successful (the accounts on CH show that, plus his Dad has been bankrupt twice) and lastly it's THEIR WEALTH!

What a thick piece of shit. Needs to lay off the pies too.

Reactions: 15