Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'm new to this forum, but this guy has been bugging me a long time! He goes to the same gym I used to be a member at and that my husband is still a member at. Husband confirms he is an arrogant prick who thinks he knows it all, but has terrible form and can't lift for shit. Likes to try and dish out advice to others though. The trainers at the gym think he's a dick too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
The mince had been flattened to resemble a cow pat in shrink wrap. The advice said remove it from the packaging and leave it on a plate for an hour and it will spring back up. It never did rise to the ocassion
You've just summarised the advice given to Towers after his dodgy surgery! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Julie87uk

Let’s face it he kept the money because he is a greedy cunt. That’s why he got so fat in the first place.

First he greeded all the food, now he’s greeded all the money. It’s became like a substitute for him.

Reactions: 22

elloelloello

VIP Member
Omg Spongefraud squarejack 🤣 definitely part of a thread suggestion... something like...
🎶oooh, who's gone into hiding with go fund me money, Sponge Fraud Square Jack🎶
🎶 Absorbent and saggy even after the surgery, Sponge Fraud Square Jack 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 21

House_Shade

I must admit I never even contemplated donating money to him. Constantly moaning about how he couldn't afford surgery but was out on the lash 'living his best life' every week. Absolute piss take!
Also, he smiles like a serial killer and his socks are ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Bishplease

Chatty Member
Fucking fuming i was at dreamland Saturday night too didnt fucking see him ide of thrown a cup of piss at him if i had known

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Bishplease

Chatty Member
Nobody comes on to this site looking for "genuine inspiration" from anything posted on here - that's a stupid thing to write!

People do however feel the need to vent their frustration when they see someone plainly doing a wrong and fooling the general public in the process - Towers and the whole story/sob story/money made/money spent/fraud

And he did put weight back on, as we saw in the photos on FB, unless he posts any pictures more people WILL just presume.............so if you don't like it and feel the need for some real genuine inspiration I suggest you f**k off back to "insta"
Bit much love go have a coke and a smile!

Reactions: 19
Nobody comes on to this site looking for "genuine inspiration" from anything posted on here - that's a stupid thing to write!

People do however feel the need to vent their frustration when they see someone plainly doing a wrong and fooling the general public in the process - Towers and the whole story/sob story/money made/money spent/fraud

And he did put weight back on, as we saw in the photos on FB, unless he posts any pictures more people WILL just presume.............so if you don't like it and feel the need for some real genuine inspiration I suggest you f**k off back to "insta"
I think you might’ve got wrong end of stick too I thought poster of that comment was referring to towers and the like being scammers and people being suckered in (and a lot were) about his weight and motivation cos he definitely played on his weight loss to get donations , and I don’t think they were dissing this thread

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Truthseeker

VIP Member
I do wish people wouldn’t talk about his looks. It is losing focus on the actual bad things he does, and empowers Towers to call this a “bullying site”
I don’t give a shit if he looks like Brad Pitt or Rik Waller. I just care that he is a thief.
He's racist, he's homophobic, he says some horrible things about women and has been known to take the odd swipe at peoples physical appearance and you think anybody cares that he thinks this is a bullying site???? Sorry but you reap what you sow, anything Jack Towers gets thrown at him is no more than he's asked for at some point.

• Heart

Chasing_pavements

It pisses me off that this isn’t the he most commented on thread.
Towers has gone so much further than any other offenders... lies about how he lost weight to sell shitty, overpriced spices.
Abuses real life mental health issues in an attempt to get sympathy.
But the money thing, that’s what gets me the most. Some people have the most horrifying things happening to them. Yet this guy gets 40k for skin surgery... then doesn’t even get the procedure he banged on about.
He openly spoke about what else he would do with the money, yet he’s living a life of luxury. To come off his public insta profile that made him all the money is just so offensive.
But Towers if you’re reading this, in the grand scheme of things 40k isn’t a lot of money, and the consequence of the theft will not be worth it.
Have some humility, hold your hands up and apologise. Get an actual job and grow up.

• Heart
So Stumpz is running his Dad's business 😂😂😂 the dim fuck couldn't run a washing machine!

You work for your Dad as a labourer, little boy. Back in your box with the "ensuite" and have a wank in a sock.

Banging on about business and finance like your some big wig CEO of a massive firm 😂😂😂😂

Don't you realise it's all public info on Companies House?

• Haha
Reactions: 17