Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I have a Rolex.. but it’s nothing to be impressed by.. My parents bought it for me. I would never flaunt it on SM that’s hella embarrassing.. and I couldn’t afford to buy it myself.. so it’s a weird thing to brag about..
When you are a stealth boaster for likes I suppose showing material stuff comes easy.....it might impress the little girls but most people don’t give a shit, don’t get jealous and think practically about not making ourselves a possible target to muggers.

He looks so much like a thumb
😂🤢😂🤢😂🤢

hiya_hun

VIP Member
While you’re in that big expensive bed he kept bragging about. That sits in his bedroom in mummy and daddy’s house. I’m sure mummy wakes him up and gets him ready to go to work at his impressive job. His impressive job with his daddy...

Damn Stumpz you sure must be slaying pussy!
I have no idea who this guy is but I'm HOWLING none the less. 🤣 is this a mate of Jacks?

Wtfherewegoagain

Probably fake I’d be shocked if he had the audacity to come back as a food account!
Plus if he deactivated his account he’d still have his 100k + followers
I thought the same but it lets you see who they follow and its a hairdresser in Ashford isn't that where he live/lived? Maybe he is testing the water to see if there are enough people interested after all this time

Chasing_pavements

He's racist, he's homophobic, he says some horrible things about women and has been known to take the odd swipe at peoples physical appearance and you think anybody cares that he thinks this is a bullying site???? Sorry but you reap what you sow, anything Jack Towers gets thrown at him is no more than he's asked for at some point.
So quote his racism, homophobia, sexism, wild stupidity, theft.
Don’t focus on appearance. It’s not a crime to be unattractive.