Top Notch #youknowwhere its at

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seen her not so long ago in town heading to a birthday party In that white dress, tights and runners, shouting over to randomers one love baby yeeeeee
Top notch you know where it's at
That man who sang in that strange video with her is just a normal man from the flats . He was walking up Thomas Street one day minding his own business and she asked him to be in her video
He probably thought she was a superstar and it was gonna be his claim to fame 😅

Reactions: 2
I seen her not so long ago in town heading to a birthday party In that white dress, tights and runners, shouting over to randomers one love baby yeeeeee
That man who sang in that strange video with her is just a normal man from the flats . He was walking up Thomas Street one day minding his own business and she asked him to be in her video
Is this your man with the walking stick and glasses 😂😂 Pauly T

Pauly T is a recovering addict. He does a great podcast called KoldTurkey where he highlights addiction and homelessness. he actually does an interview with her.

Reactions: 3
Aw I know so many people been through rough tit and I understand she a bit not all there but she going on like she has Fans and Ive seen her a few times around town, lately funnily enough harmless but a complete melt , believes her own bollox. Cringe . Boosk duck off like.

Reactions: 1
I CANNOT believe this one has a thread hahaha. Was just looking at her insta today and thought oh I wonder…
I know someone who went to school with her (castleknock community college) they were friends for a bit. She’s harmless but an absolute laughing stock. And definitely a bit slow, which is very obvious. The amount of nights we had watchin TN on YouTube after a few glasses of wine, we’d be wetting ourselves. The poor dope.
How does she afford all these holidays does anyone know? Her little gigs out peoples back gardens hardly pays that well?

Reactions: 4
I CANNOT believe this one has a thread hahaha. Was just looking at her insta today and thought oh I wonder…
I know someone who went to school with her (castleknock community college) they were friends for a bit. She’s harmless but an absolute laughing stock. And definitely a bit slow, which is very obvious. The amount of nights we had watchin TN on YouTube after a few glasses of wine, we’d be wetting ourselves. The poor dope.
How does she afford all these holidays does anyone know? Her little gigs out peoples back gardens hardly pays that well?
I assume she is getting children’s and other single mothers benefits but hasn’t always got the child with her. Also probably getting HAP or other rental assistance. I’d say she is small time dealing or delivering drugs or storing them for small time dealers and getting a cut.

I assume she is getting children’s and other single mothers benefits but hasn’t always got the child with her. Also probably getting HAP or other rental assistance. I’d say she is small time dealing or delivering drugs or storing them for small time dealers and getting a cut.
That’s gas, I know people who went to CCC never knew she went there, I thought she went to Coolmine or something cause she’s from up in blanch and her mam lives up there.

She must be on the dole or something as well as HAP and single mothers benefits

That’s gas, I know people who went to CCC never knew she went there, I thought she went to Coolmine or something cause she’s from up in blanch and her mam lives up there.

She must be on the dole or something as well as HAP and single mothers benefits
If her mother has official care of her child would she be getting lone parents ect.. does anyone remember she on the scab for people to pay for her daughters holiday

Reactions: 4
If her mother has official care of her child would she be getting lone parents ect.. does anyone remember she on the scab for people to pay for her daughters holiday
Oh that would make sense. I remember her on the berg looking for people to send presents and money for her daughters birthday too

Can u imagine asking strangers to give your child birthday presents. Like the child wouldbe like who gave me that ma,someone on the gram. I put a post up begging for presents.

Can u imagine asking strangers to give your child birthday presents. Like the child wouldbe like who gave me that ma,someone on the gram. I put a post up begging for presents.
I’d she wouldn’t even say that and just pass them off as her own presents she got her. I’ve seen her rapper friend on Henry street a few times rapping. He obviously had or has addiction problems.

Her child sounds like she doesn’t spend a lot of time with her, different accent completely.. Did someone say here before she doesn’t have full custody??

Her child sounds like she doesn’t spend a lot of time with her, different accent completely.. Did someone say here before she doesn’t have full custody??
Yes she doesn’t have full custody of the child. Father isn’t in the child’s life at all. A wild guess as to where he is 😵💫