Top Notch #youknowwhere its at

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With a bra on under and leggings.
Ah sure look 😂 😂 I don’t understand any of her outfits especially when she has one arm in her coat and the other not 😂 she can’t dress herself so no wonder she dosnt have the kid 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah sure look 😂 😂 I don’t understand any of her outfits especially when she has one arm in her coat and the other not 😂 she can’t dress herself so no wonder she dosnt have the kid 🙈
The arm out thing is so funny. Or the black tights and flat sketchers with her birthday dress. She very pretty girl. She should defo go back back brunette, suits her much better. I cant believe she took the black anorak on holidays with her. Give me strength

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Defo should go back dark … shouting “yuuuupppa” and “you know where it’s at” and “bousk” or whatever ever she says all over the place.. just go in and order a drink and be somewhat normal 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
A friend of a friend got a video from her I think it was €30/€40 and I know she does call ins at parties so must charge more for that.

I used to laugh at her but after listening to the podcast it totally changed my view of her. That girl has had it tough and still manages to have a smile on her face every day…. Fair play to her.

Reactions: 4
What would dressing in mad clothes have to do with not being able to look after your own child?

Reactions: 1
Do we actually know she can't look after her child. Maybe she just has childcare cause she claims she's out working

Do we actually know she can't look after her child. Maybe she just has childcare cause she claims she's out working
No I know as fact that the her mother is the legal guardian of her daughter

On a serious note, it’s to do with who the father of the child is and her history with drugs. She’s gotten more rights/flexibly with visitation though since she’s clean though and she actually dotes on her little one from what I’ve been told by someone close to the family

I wouldn’t think a dealer would trust her to smuggle drugs. She seems like she is on something most of the time.
I think she just comes across so easy to manipulate god love her 🙈. The random holidays with just the clothes on her back (how it appears) is a bit weird.

Totally agreed, she seems a very happy person and easily pleased. U couldn't begrudge her. I kinda feel sorry for her. Wish she would shut up with yuuupppp thing. Its constant and her get some proper mates. She doesnt seem to have many female friends
I think she just comes across so easy to manipulate god love her 🙈. The random holidays with just the clothes on her back (how it appears) is a bit weird.

Reactions: 1
Totally agreed, she seems a very happy person and easily pleased. U couldn't begrudge her. I kinda feel sorry for her. Wish she would shut up with yuuupppp thing. Its constant and her get some proper mates. She doesnt seem to have many female friends
I’m the same I feel so sorry for her because she genuinely comes across as a good person but seems to pick up individuals that take advantage. The new “Gettt Onn””needs to stop 😂