Top Notch #youknowwhere its at

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been waiting for this thread to be set up for months. Thank you lol

Reactions: 3
she was promoting anti vaccines and all around the time covid was happening
not wearin mask on luas , making videos with junkies n all
in between flyin off to malta and tenerife with some ex-junkie lookin 'mate' who was payin for her trips
wonder who was minding her daughters

havent been followin her lately, shes some clown, music videos r so cringe

Reactions: 1
Is she taking the piss out of herself or is she genuine. I cant decide.

Who actually fathered that poor child? And who takes care of her when she’s out and about at random events 7 days/nights of the week

No idea, shes a very pretty girl to be fair i just don't get it though. Who pays to see her ?? Maybe the father of child minds her or her parents. Who knows. The latest video though. Omg !!! The plastic gun 🤣
Who actually fathered that poor child? And who takes care of her when she’s out and about at random events 7 days/nights of the week

• Haha
i heard her mum lives in blanch and TN is an ex-user. Maybe that turned her brain to mush. To be fair she actually seems so nice and positive she's not nasty at all and her baby always looks so happy and well looked after. Fair play to her if she managed to stay clean and get out of that life. Some of the company she keeps though is questionable. I remember in the first lockdown people were booking her for house parties and videoing her obviously just to laugh at her. Makes you wonder if she's the last one laughing cos she's being paid 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
i heard her mum lives in blanch and TN is an ex-user. Maybe that turned her brain to mush. To be fair she actually seems so nice and positive she's not nasty at all and her baby always looks so happy and well looked after. Fair play to her if she managed to stay clean and get out of that life. Some of the company she keeps though is questionable. I remember in the first lockdown people were booking her for house parties and videoing her obviously just to laugh at her. Makes you wonder if she's the last one laughing cos she's being paid 🤷‍♀️
This is my point is she playing a game and making a few quid outta it. Like she must know people are taking the piss but has decided to turn that into a positive and cash in. Fair play and yes great she is in recovery.

Reactions: 2
poor girl got a 'bang off a car' when cycling her bike one day too
thankfully photographer was on the scene and evidence uploaded to instagram immediately
posts since been deleted, perhaps the claim is progressing through piab and the comments section was not a good look

Reactions: 2
I'm not trying to sound nasty I'd say the mother either has the child and she has access once a week or she is in care because she's always out at night time singing with random oddballs

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm not trying to sound nasty I'd say the mother either has the child and she has access once a week or she is in care because she's always out at night time singing with random oddballs
She has way too active a social life to have a child full time

Reactions: 4
Yeah her mam is from blanch, TN name is arizu tabarsi, pretty sure she went to school in blanch too? People follow her and take the absolute piss out her. God love her, she thinks she’s famous for her songs.

She’s also an ex addict too, but she still surrounds herself with users which I don’t get? She also definitely doesn’t have full custody of her daughter

One Love - Yup - you know where its at - Boooshk. Ahh God ye have to smile when you see her stories. At first I was baffled at her I didnt know if she was for real or not but then I saw her stories from her holiday alone in Tenerife. Ahh god love her. She doesnt rise to any abuse and seems so positive despite all the slaggin she must get. Her shoutouts to her “fans” and all … pure funny. But she is 100% for real. Shes not a young wan either.

Reactions: 7
I actually feel so sorry for her when in her videos people are laughing at her in the background and ripping the piss. Shes famous for being funny to watch. Im not sure thats what she wants to be famous for. In the end of the day she probably thinking fame is fame

I think she's genuinely oblivious to people slagging her most of the time and just thinks it's all banter