Too Good To Go App - random bags of discounted food to reduce waste

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got one from an independent coffee shop and got two identical croissants and a chicken sandwich. Meh.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
That's a good haul. It will all be fine for atleast a few days after it's official use by date.

Reactions: 1
I was finally going to town today. I bought a Millie’s cookies bag yesteday as soon as it was available and they cancelled it today 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Even more annoying as I just checked the app again and they resold the Millie’s cookies bag that they cancelled on me!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Just collected one from a coffee shop, meant to be £9 but I paid £3, and all I got was a croissant and a cheese & pickle sandwich

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Does anyone know how 'far' out of date the stuff is allowed to be? Collected one from Morrisons today... they had ran out so made one up... got home and its all full of 'fresh goods' but the expiry dates are from 25th(yesterday) going back to 23rd (three days out of date)...

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Best before dates or use by dates, if best before then it's fine as just guidance for quality of product.

Does anyone know how 'far' out of date the stuff is allowed to be? Collected one from Morrisons today... they had ran out so made one up... got home and its all full of 'fresh goods' but the expiry dates are from 25th(yesterday) going back to 23rd (three days out of date)...
Not too goo to go, but I tried to buyba discounted thing in the coop today and they wouldn't sell it as it was put of date ( a vegan sandwich out of date from yesterday)

Best before dates or use by dates, if best before then it's fine as just guidance for quality of product.
A lot of it is 'use by'. Obviously dragged all the stuff from somewhere out the back as they had run out of bags to collect and she rang through to make one up :/

I managed to get one yesterday evening from a local pub (sunday lunch leftovers)
Made for a perfect tea for 2 tonight in a giant yorkshire pudding!
One time though fot one from costa - it was a few prawn sandwiches..not a fan.

Reactions: 1
Just collected one from a coffee shop, meant to be £9 but I paid £3, and all I got was a croissant and a cheese & pickle sandwich
On the app click there was an issue with your order they ask you what the issues are and ask you to upload a photo and they should give you a refund 👍🏼

I got a Ritazza one today, 4.99, with a value of 12.00. I got a blt sandwich, an egg Mayo sandwich and a pain au chocolat sealed in plastic. Not spectacular.

We’ve just had a pret open in our town. They’re on toogoodtogo now but the bags are £5! anyone had a pret one ?
i got a pret breakfast one last year - here's my original post :)

i got a pret breakfast bag in london last weekend! two breakfast rolls and a ham and cheese croissant for £3. they asked about diet when i got there and best thing was she took them off the shelf so they were piping hot and of quality that would've been sold that day anyway! it did me for brunch on the saturday and sunday

My husband got a co op bakery bag last night. Two croissants, two custard tarts and two cinnamon whirls. Not bad for £2.

Pizza Express has appeared on my app but collection is 10:15 and I’m normally in bed by 10 so probably won’t get to try that one.

We’ve also had Gail’s bakery appear. My husband clicked reserve on that one last night, went to pay and it had already gone so a bit of competition for those.