Toni Interior Big Lee, Little Lee, Cardboard box

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Gosh what fun she had with her grown up son and melted chocolate!
I couldn't even watch that sickening vlog.... Like most of em really.
Also, the bimbo needs to learn that stacking bags and folded cardboard up against the inside of an external wall is gonna trap air from circulating and help the damp and mould issue along 10 fold !!
---
Oh Gosh what fun she had with her grown up son and melted chocolate!
I couldn't even watch that sickening vlog.... Like most of em really.
Also, the bimbo needs to learn that stacking bags and folded cardboard up against the inside of an external wall is gonna trap air from circulating and help the damp and mould issue along 10 fold !!

Reactions: 2
Sorry but that back room is clutted with taskers shite she needs to go more less is more vibe its too small

Reactions: 1
Why did she move to a much smaller property only to replicate her boring home deco?
The kitchen is TINY
Also her abusing that nutcracker by cutting his hair off and painting him all over black to match her awful colour scheme! I think I've seen everything now.

Reactions: 3
I see shes back slagging off the previous owners florss marked walls are shite ha ha give it a rest girl

Just watched this one flogging a load of Temu tat. Absolutely shocking wasteful crap.
If she’s so worried about her dogs not being able to breath, how about not spraying every inch of the house with some kind of cleaning fluid, or making endless crappy melts for an Etsy shop.

Reactions: 3
Her pretend soft & gentle voice is getting worse and the way she gushes about every single thing she buys and does 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 1