Toni Interior Big Lee, Little Lee, Cardboard box

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know why this one is moving 🤣 personal reasons doesnt want to tell anyone but might once settled

house had sold by the way subject to contract

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is Lee her partner or Son? Looks like he could be her Son but has Lee tattoo on wedding finger? 🤷‍♀️
Her son and her Husband are called Lee
---
Wish she'd get some filler in her top non existant lip and get her hair cut and toned

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her son and her Husband are called Lee
---
Wish she'd get some filler in her top non existant lip and get her hair cut and toned
She needs filler IN her whole gob to stop that annoying voice and coyingly pretence of niceness

Reactions: 2
Oh my Gosh, as Toni would say very often 🤣🤣
Yeah, plus the.. 'Aahh look at our Peg....' Well, no, we don't wanna look at them little dogs with googly eyes thanks..... She's always going on about her 'anxiety' aswell...... They talk tit these Influencers

Reactions: 4
Yeah, plus the.. 'Aahh look at our Peg....' Well, no, we don't wanna look at them little dogs with googly eyes thanks..... She's always going on about her 'anxiety' aswell...... They talk tit these Influencers
Those dogs always look like they're about to die 😳

• Haha
Has she moved house yet ?
Sort of got bored with her droning on about Balsam hill, Neptune etc etc, not seen her in ages

• Haha
Has she moved house yet ?
Sort of got bored with her droning on about Balsam hill, Neptune etc etc, not seen her in ages
I stopped watching the silly bint months ago. Her voice goes through me and that pretentious smile with those composite veneers that are too big for her gob.... Last time I saw her they were still in that clinically clean house with those yapping rats they call dogs

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I stopped watching the silly bint months ago. Her voice goes through me and that pretentious smile with those composite veneers that are too big for her gob.... Last time I saw her they were still in that clinically clean house with those yapping rats they call dogs
Oh my Gosh!

• Haha
Oh my Gosh!
Awwww look at our Peg.... Isn't she cute?? (Er.. not really no 🤔) Oohh my anxiety has been playing up again and I don't feel confident.. (the usual influencer sh1te 🙄 yet they can spend hours behind a camera for social media 'content') But today, I'm gonna show yer all my new Toni fragrances that smell boss! Then we're gonna go out with our little Lee to The Range and show yer all the wonderful pumpkins and other cheap tat that I daren't fill my clinical white and grey house with..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Is Lee her partner or Son? Looks like he could be her Son but has Lee tattoo on wedding finger? 🤷‍♀️
its a Liverpool thing , the first son is always named the same as the father
---
omg ye
i have noticed the teeth a few times - they look strange - i thought she was wearing a denture that didnt ft properly

• Haha
its a Liverpool thing , the first son is always named the same as the father
---
omg ye

i have noticed the teeth a few times - they look strange - i thought she was wearing a denture that didnt ft properly
Well, she is except they're glued in 😂

• Haha
The new house 🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh my god filling it with shite
---
Why is she telling you tube the new kitchen is full of grease proper embarrassing previous owners bad bellend her

• Heart
The new house 🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh my god filling it with shite
---
Why is she telling you tube the new kitchen is full of grease proper embarrassing previous owners bad bellend her
Oh, has clinical cock finally moved house? Not watched her in ages cos she winds me up so much....... Maybe I will have to look but can't stand her cleaning OCD.... She's got problems that bimbo 👍

Oh, has clinical cock finally moved house? Not watched her in ages cos she winds me up so much....... Maybe I will have to look but can't stand her cleaning OCD.... She's got problems that bimbo 👍
Yer seen her on you tube Nd thought fucken hell fire 🤣🤣 she badly burns my head out

Yer seen her on you tube Nd thought fucken hell fire 🤣🤣 she badly burns my head out
I'm still subbed on YouTube but I skip past any notifications as her face and smug grin just grinds my gears..... I will check out the new house one though but if she's cleaning and scrubbing and moaning about dirt then I'm fkin her off 😊

She has absolutely no taste at all, the stuff she is cramming in that house, same old shiny, velvety, silver & black crap how is that sympathetic to the Georgian house she keeps going on about! Oh and is the hair she got done at the hairdresser actually a thing? It's horrible!

Someones been reading here judging thr new video 🤣🙈
---
She has absolutely no taste at all, the stuff she is cramming in that house, same old shiny, velvety, silver & black crap how is that sympathetic to the Georgian house she keeps going on about! Oh and is the hair she got done at the hairdresser actually a thing? It's horrible!
Hair is the same colour as the grease left by previous owners 🤣