Toni Interior Big Lee, Little Lee, Cardboard box

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is there not already a thread on this one I'll never know!!
Let's start....

Reactions: 3
Scouse bird with yellow hair who cleans like a maniac
Likes to fill her house with “shiny” things that look chavvy and tacky

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And those dogs and constantly mollycoddling PEG.... It's almost as grating as her voice 🙄

Reactions: 1
I've stopped watching her as her you tube has gone to her head and she favours the Peg dog much more than the other two.

Her 'style' reminds me of the gypsie/travelling community style all bling shiny and tacky.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's been quiet on YouTube and yet again asking her viewers for ideas for content...... Well, that's your job love, not ours!!!! 🤣

She's been quiet on YouTube and yet again asking her viewers for ideas for content...... Well, that's your job love, not ours!!!! 🤣
Yeah it makes me laugh when they ask us for ideas. It's like your the you tuber not me so you come up with the ideas!!

• Heart
Yeah it makes me laugh when they ask us for ideas. It's like your the you tuber not me so you come up with the ideas!!
I would say these youtubers need to shut the hell up about their supposed anxiety issues...... Funny how they all seem to jump on that bandwagon. They claim they're nervous and have OCD etc but obviously aren't nervous or anxious about videoing themselves and putting it out to the Internet.. Then moan about any criticism they get when THEY are the ones putting themselves out there which is open to alsorts of opinions!! 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ Absolute self absorbed morons

I would say these youtubers need to shut the hell up about their supposed anxiety issues...... Funny how they all seem to jump on that bandwagon. They claim they're nervous and have OCD etc but obviously aren't nervous or anxious about videoing themselves and putting it out to the Internet.. Then moan about any criticism they get when THEY are the ones putting themselves out there which is open to alsorts of opinions!! 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ Absolute self absorbed morons
No way would you put yourself on a platform like YT if you had anxiety. Attention seekers the lot of them

• Heart
Why is her house totally grey?? It’s so boring and dated. At least traveller homes have a bit of personality!

I like watching clean with me videos for motivation but the stepford wife style decor all of these cleaning influencers seem to love is so uninspiring.

Oh my days so glad there’s a thread for this tacky ass woman ha ha ha big Lee little Lee 🤣

• Heart
Why is her house totally grey?? It’s so boring and dated. At least traveller homes have a bit of personality!

I like watching clean with me videos for motivation but the stepford wife style decor all of these cleaning influencers seem to love is so uninspiring.
It's grey and bland to match her personality.. And her obsession with that little muppet dog, Peg.... Constantly having one way conversations with it.. Just like she does with the camera really 😏

Reactions: 2
Her voice grates on me and that man child of hers oh my 🤣🤣
---

She’s also a few years late with the black bannister trend isn’t she hey 🤣
That house is too clinical and yes, painting the bannister trims black?? At one time they were trying to sell the house to go find their 'dream home' as a renovation project.... Imagine her living in a construction site?? She would have a major melt down!!

Reactions: 2
Have you heard her BS reasons for asking for subscribers?? Cut the crap love pretending to everyone's mate....

• Haha
Is Lee her partner or Son? Looks like he could be her Son but has Lee tattoo on wedding finger? 🤷‍♀️