Tomlinson Sisters #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm only being a little snarky when I ask ...how good do your grades have to be to do makeup in college?! I'm not even sure if you have to prove you graduated high school to do cosmetology in the states lol. I mean, probably but I think they're flexible about it too.
They would have expected her to pass English and Maths, if not, she would have had to agree to retake them. Grammar schools are fast paced, she was probably coached to pass the 11+ and then couldn't cope.

Reading the articles it sounded like Fizzy was school age when the drug taking started, maybe that's why she changed schools and boarded.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I’m sure I remember Fizzy saying once that she went to a private school that also did boarding & her mum went on holiday so she boarded for a few weeks but ended up just not going back home. I also remember her complaining of her boarding school quite a bit, I’m sure she moved 2/3 times

Soo many of Lotties voiceover videos are too quiet or the music is too loud and it does my head In. This is supposed to be her job ffs

Reactions: 1
Soo many of Lotties voiceover videos are too quiet or the music is too loud and it does my head In. This is supposed to be her job ffs
Right! When she first started posting voiceovers on tiktok/ ig i was like “ok she’s just starting with it, it will get better soon….” but it´s been a few years now man. She really should start taking her “career” seriously because the hype she had a few years ago is gone now. Also the attention around all her “projects“ like Tanologist, her fitness app and now also her upcoming book last just for few months …

Reactions: 6
I'm only being a little snarky when I ask ...how good do your grades have to be to do makeup in college?! I'm not even sure if you have to prove you graduated high school to do cosmetology in the states lol. I mean, probably but I think they're flexible about it too.
That’s what I mean how can you get such bad grades at a grammar school?

Reactions: 3
Sorry, but Olive is way too young to be left without mummy for nearly a week! They have no idea of time at that age; she will think she has been abandoned 😢 they are biologically programmed to look for mummy, sniff out her smell etc .. one overnight would be just about OK (I’ve never done it under 2) but a whole holiday 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Sorry, but Olive is way too young to be left without mummy for nearly a week! They have no idea of time at that age; she will think she has been abandoned 😢 they are biologically programmed to look for mummy, sniff out her smell etc .. one overnight would be just about OK (I’ve never done it under 2) but a whole holiday 🤦‍♀️
She’ll be absolutely fine 🤣🤣

She’ll be absolutely fine 🤣🤣
Do you have children? My first baby cried when left in a gym crèche for an hour at that age. My second would do a few hours with my mum at that age and then want me. My third (similar age now) cries if I leave the room for too long, even if she’s with her dad, it’s biological.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
My baby is almost the same age and I’m going to the Taylor Swift concert this weekend and freaking out a bit 😅 I know he will probably be fine with dad for the few hours I’ll be gone but I don’t think I could manage a lot more at this age. We probably suffer more then them tough. She seems to stay with other people a lot and she is clearly a very chilled baby, so she probably feels very comfortable with the other relatives.

• Heart
They have zero personality. The pair of them are so dim.
Their entire personality is that they are Louis Tomlinson’s younger sisters. Which is to say, they haven’t done anything to actually make their brand “theirs”.

I honestly think that they should use the money that they do have and invest in themselves—getting an education would be a good start. I hope at least they’re being smart with their money.

Reactions: 10
Their entire personality is that they are Louis Tomlinson’s younger sisters. Which is to say, they haven’t done anything to actually make their brand “theirs”.

I honestly think that they should use the money that they do have and invest in themselves—getting an education would be a good start. I hope at least they’re being smart with their money.
Very true. They probably know that Louis will support them if they need it so they probably can’t be bothered to actually do anything 🙈 I thought Phoebe’s trip was a work thing but was it just a holiday with the girls?

Reactions: 3
Very true. They probably know that Louis will support them if they need it so they probably can’t be bothered to actually do anything 🙈 I thought Phoebe’s trip was a work thing but was it just a holiday with the girls?
Personally, I think Louis needs to put a hard limit on bankrolling his sisters’ lives. Sure, help out in an emergency or monetary gifts for significant or milestone events, but he should not be the de facto backup plan.

I just assume all trips are holidays for them.

Reactions: 7
Personally, I think Louis needs to put a hard limit on bankrolling his sisters’ lives. Sure, help out in an emergency or monetary gifts for significant or milestone events, but he should not be the de facto backup plan.

I just assume all trips are holidays for them.
Exactly. And unless they are saving up/ investing a lot, in 5/10 years they might be “out of a job”.
it’s a bit bizarre to me that she left her baby for 5 days to go on a “normal” holiday not being a job.. it’s not like she hasn’t had plenty of breaks away from the baby

Exactly. And unless they are saving up/ investing a lot, in 5/10 years they might be “out of a job”.
it’s a bit bizarre to me that she left her baby for 5 days to go on a “normal” holiday not being a job.. it’s not like she hasn’t had plenty of breaks away from the baby
The cynic in me says that she misses her life pre baby, and that going on vacation without Olive lets her feel that freedom that she doesn’t have as a Mom. The cynic in me also thinks that the rosy lens of being a Mom is coming off.

Reactions: 9
As far as the twins go, I always felt a lot of their “wealth” came from Lottie as opposed to Louis.

Reactions: 2
The cynic in me says that she misses her life pre baby, and that going on vacation without Olive lets her feel that freedom that she doesn’t have as a Mom. The cynic in me also thinks that the rosy lens of being a Mom is coming off.
Yes, I was thinking the same. As much as I have days where I miss my life pre baby I wouldn’t go on a holiday with friends for 5 days with a baby this small..but that’s why I waited and didn’t had babies in my early 20’s 😅

I had my kids when I was 23 and 25, they go to their dads every weekend and I don’t even think I’d be able to go away then without them as I’d feel too guilty 😂 no way would I be able to go while I had a baby at home

Reactions: 5
This is absolutely it! I think it’s very clear she’s struggling big time, maybe even post natal depression