‎Tom Syndicate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wondered when a thread about Tom would pop up.

I mostly like him but sometimes he’s super arrogant. Like in restaurants so loud and taking over everything...His relationship with his family is really nice but you can tell hes a big shot in his little village.

Reactions: 2
I’ve been waiting so long for his come uppance after the CSGO gambling crap, but it never happened. It’s strange to see him pop up on the Deyes vlogs at some joint event, probably spun that idiots idea of twitch streaming gaming lol.

How does this guys thread manage to stay so quiet on here?

He posted the other day how something he was doing with Jaguar to get his dream car had been in the making for 3 years and might fall through and then he'd maybe have to go elsewhere and get a different car.

Buy your dream car yourself? It's obviously not that much of a dream car if you will happily move onto something different.

His latest Shanghai blogs he's just so obnoxious when out eating with his GF and stuff. When he's in his mates pub as well, surprised it doesn't put off customers (He might just sound loud on camera I'm not sure)

Find it super weird that him and his family seem to live in his merchandise too. Notice his sister and her BF are getting in on the audience/ brand deals via Tom too. Nice if you can get it.

Reactions: 4
Such a lazy twit, still has the Xmas tree up. An idiot too, gave his diabetic grandad a Easter egg.

Read a review for his mates pub. Said, expensive and spoilt by the locals.

Such a lazy twit, still has the Xmas tree up. An idiot too, gave his diabetic grandad a Easter egg.

Read a review for his mates pub. Said, expensive and spoilt by the locals.
Yeah the grandad thing worries me because he said his grandad burnt it the other day. My grandad with diabetes did the same and almost lost his foot. It’s to do with the circulation

I only really know him from other people’s vlogs, mainly Joe Sugg but I do find him extremely obnoxious.
I think I might have watched a video of his a while ago when he was in LA and he was playing pool with his equally obnoxious friends with a stake of a thousand dollars to the winner. Kind of obscene, I think they played more than one game too. The worst part though was him showing off about how he had lost a grand at pool to the uber driver later on.

His house looks tit despite him designing and having it built himself.
Think he designed it in the Sims game but run out of credits. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He always came across as a Peter Pan character to me. My husband would watch him and I'd sit there thinking why are we watching this twit. He appears to have a massive ego.
I only watched the flight to Shanghai vlog and found him annoying.

Reactions: 1
Has he Been given a Jaguar and no mention of it being gifted or an ad?!? I can’t work out if he’s paid for it or not

Has he Been given a Jaguar and no mention of it being gifted or an ad?!? I can’t work out if he’s paid for it or not
Jim did a Jaguar AD last week, so likely this is an AD

Jim did a Jaguar AD last week, so likely this is an AD
Tom keeps banging on about how it’s been three years In the making. He’s actually talking as if it’s his to keep? He’s not declared ad though that’s for sure. Load of bollocks about how it’s for his fans and his granddad spiel too

Of course he’s one of those little shits to sit constantly revving it as well. Sure no one in the area minds

His diet is terrible, eat's loads junk food, but when he goes out for a meal he acts like some fussy food critic rating everything out of 10.

His diet is terrible, eat's loads junk food, but when he goes out for a meal he acts like some fussy food critic rating everything out of 10.
Annoys me when he’s in nice restaurants being loud, filming and trying to make out he’s some big shot. Was out with him mum etc and smashed a glass and thought it was hilarious etc.

I think his relationship with his grandad is lovely but he’s filming in the hospital ward and stuff I just find it so crass and not cool.

Annoys me when he’s in nice restaurants being loud, filming and trying to make out he’s some big shot. Was out with him mum etc and smashed a glass and thought it was hilarious etc.
I'd lose my tit if I was sat near him. He embodies that "loud twit with a feeling of self importance" persona perfectly.

Reactions: 3
I'd lose my tit if I was sat near him. He embodies that "loud twit with a feeling of self importance" persona perfectly.
I get the feeling that’s why he’s stayed In his little village with his school mates. He’s the big shot there whereas in London there are lots of rich people.

Often when they are at parties etc he has to be the centre of attention and make speeches etc... the guys 50th who he’d met on holiday, he made joe Suggs birthday all about him. Such an ego. I’ve seen a few bad things about him with the gambling scam and also not paying a designer and then getting really unprofessional and catty with them I just think he’s a bit of a twit, thinks he’s gods gift revving his car all over the place etc

I do think his relationship with his family his nice but they basically all work for him.

His grandad seems a lovely chap, but the rest mehhh. Especially his gobby, drunkard chav sister.

Ha just watched the latest vlog and he’s thinking of having a sale on his driveway. His neighbours will bloody love the whole village being taken over by his fans I’m sure 😂😂😂

Money sure doesn’t buy you class.
Awful chav

Afternoon tea at the Savoy, the other guy has a suit on, two girls dressed up and Tom has a grey T-shirt and his hoody jacket.

Then sits filming the whole thing at the top of his voice. Would be so pissed off if I was at a nice place with him there

He’s then done the same in the Shard restaurant. Actually makes me angry fine dining places letting these people film.

Last edited:
Finally admitted in last night vlog he works with jaguar. Said #ambassador sarcastically... surely he should be declaring that every time he shows off that new Jag he’s clearly been given. But never actually quite declared he’d been given it.

Also, get so much second hand embarrassment for his girlfriend whenever they eat out. It’s like he thinks no one else can afford a Chinese or curry

That’s the problem with these youtubers basically been loaded since teenagers and so out of touch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1