‎Tom Syndicate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest blogs are filming going to China for his girlfriends grandads funeral. He doesn’t show the funeral but is filming in between etc filming the family at dinner afterwards.

Have some respect for the family, your a millionaire I’m sure 3 days off blogging won’t kill you. I’ve said it before he’s a disrespectful chav. Also kept going on about when her and her family got emotional it made him emotional. Someone needs to tell these bloggers it’s not always about them

Honestly think I’d have asked my boyfriend to go back to the hotel if he was doing that.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I'd never really come across this odious little oik before until I had the misery of having to endure his loud mouth, OTT, "look at me, look at me" in Joe Sugg's latest vlogs. Now I'm a bit intrigued - how is he a millionaire? Did he say in Joes vlogs that Byron does his editing for him? And how does he know Joe? I do recall him briefly at Joe's birthday, but skipped past these parts due to the migraine headache that would ensue after watching him for just a few minutes.

Reactions: 1
I'd never really come across this odious little oik before until I had the misery of having to endure his loud mouth, OTT, "look at me, look at me" in Joe Sugg's latest vlogs. Now I'm a bit intrigued - how is he a millionaire? Did he say in Joes vlogs that Byron does his editing for him? And how does he know Joe? I do recall him briefly at Joe's birthday, but skipped past these parts due to the migraine headache that would ensue after watching him for just a few minutes.
He got big by streaming video games. He now daily vlogs. I came across him last year through a trip he went on with joe and can’t bear him, but still watch 🤷🏼‍♀️

Guessing joe knows him through YouTube events. Byron used to edit his videos but now someone else does.

There’s also a big gambling scandal he got caught up in if you google

He got big by streaming video games. He now daily vlogs. I came across him last year through a trip he went on with joe and can’t bear him, but still watch 🤷🏼‍♀️

Guessing joe knows him through YouTube events. Byron used to edit his videos but now someone else does.

There’s also a big gambling scandal he got caught up in if you google
Thanks for the info! Ooh right love a scandal 😅 Wil have to look that up. Haha, well I can't really judge you on that... I still watch the minghams some times. Even though they are absolutely insufferable. Just love a car crash! 😇☺

• Haha
His whole family are going to go bankrupt when he's done with YT though, like seriously, he's practically employed his mum, sister, and dad to do his dirty work while he goes off gallivanting... full family in on the cash flow. His dad maintains his house and does the odd jobs, isn't that what dad's are for, minus the pay check?

His whole family are going to go bankrupt when he's done with YT though, like seriously, he's practically employed his mum, sister, and dad to do his dirty work while he goes off gallivanting... full family in on the cash flow. His dad maintains his house and does the odd jobs, isn't that what dad's are for, minus the pay check?
Matter of time before his sisters boyfriend gives up work to go full time too... they’ve been pimping his streaming channel for months and him and his sister have started getting freebies and deals...

I don’t like how he overshares stuff about his grandad. I feel like that stuff should be personal. He’s totally punching with his girlfriend he seems lovely. No way he’d have bagged her without the mansion and numerous holidays etc

Reactions: 4
Also. Why the duck is his mother still doing his washing. He genuinely bags it all up, takes it to the office for her then goes to pick it up once done. Surely he can fit a washing machine in the mansion?? It’s ridiculous.

Also. Why the duck is his mother still doing his washing. He genuinely bags it all up, takes it to the office for her then goes to pick it up once done. Surely he can fit a washing machine in the mansion?? It’s ridiculous.
Isn't there a launderette next to the office? He's a lazy man child slob. The Xmas tree is still up, the sandwich toaster is covered in mouldy cheese. Bout time he dropped the zany Jim Carrey act too.

Isn't there a launderette next to the office? He's a lazy man child slob. The Xmas tree is still up, the sandwich toaster is covered in mouldy cheese. Bout time he dropped the zany Jim Carrey act too.
Haha 😂 he tried justifying it once by saying he pays his mum and she offered anyway. He just goes to the office and causes chaos too and starts pissing them off. No idea why I still watch. Money doesn’t buy class and him and Alfie Deyes are the perfect examples of that

Why is it that once somethings in his head, he's constantly doing it. He kept sayin "dilly dilly!" x1000 on a night out and is always using a Scottish accent. Used be, "come, come, come", but has dropped that and latched onto something else.

Why is it that once somethings in his head, he's constantly doing it. He kept sayin "dilly dilly!" x1000 on a night out and is always using a Scottish accent. Used be, "come, come, come", but has dropped that and latched onto something else.
That Scottish accent annoys the hell out of me. The minions go mad for him and Joe together, I think it makes him worse as he’s always trying to show off. Joe had to basically force him out of his house last time to go to the airport

Hope he cleaned that and didn’t leave it for the hotel to do. Disrespectful little tit...
I mean, what do you think? I would hope so too but it seems highly unlikely let's be honest.

I enjoyed Anais's story too. The way she told it was just about a youtuber being an arrogant boastful twit who she then learnt "was Tom Syndicate." I was wondering who it was going to be and when she said him I was like "of course it was." Made perfect sense. It's also funny imagining him boasting about all his wealth, flying in first class etc to Noel Gallagher'a daughter, like she would be impressed.

Reactions: 2
I mean, what do you think? I would hope so too but it seems highly unlikely let's be honest.

I enjoyed Anais's story too. The way she told it was just about a youtuber being an arrogant boastful twit who she then learnt "was Tom Syndicate." I was wondering who it was going to be and when she said him I was like "of course it was." Made perfect sense. It's also funny imagining him boasting about all his wealth, flying in first class etc to Noel Gallagher'a daughter, like she would be impressed.
Haha yeah, bleeping clown. He probably didn’t know who she was, he’s so self important because he’s big time in his little village.

Just watched today’s vlog of them trashing the bathrooms so disrespectful. These are mid twenties not kids.

His latest ones. Stag do’s are as annoying as hell on a plane anyway ( understandably) but he just makes it even worse.

Also he’s always like ‘I met the manager what a cool guy’ we might come back tmrw’ you just know he’s asked to see the manager and told him he’ll be vlogging and can they get free vip or whatever. twit

Reactions: 2
Anyone still watching him?

He’s so annoying, made a whole thing about his mum making his sandwich on the wrong bread ( make your own food ) and just spends the whole vlog shouting over his sister, doing the weird zoom in thing on the camera or putting on a Scottish voice? Why does he even do that??

Him saying bruh annoys the tit out of me too, he got it when he visited joe as it’s a South African thing from Byron

His girlfirend is becoming just as annoying. Moaning about the Xmas tree still being up cause it won't seem special anymore when Xmas comes. So take it down yourself luv or kick his lazy ass into gear. Or would that risk all the perks of living with a rich Youtuber so have to pamper the little tit.

His girlfirend is becoming just as annoying. Moaning about the Xmas tree still being up cause it won't seem special anymore when Xmas comes. So take it down yourself luv or kick his lazy ass into gear. Or would that risk all the perks of living with a rich Youtuber so have to pamper the little tit.
They went on a massive ‘break’ last year then got back together. He’s an absolute nob when he’s out with her so imagine what he’s like when it’s just him and the lads. I’ve seen him vlog a few lads nights and there often seems to be a fight or someone getting hit.

His sisters boyfriend bought him a ham and cheese sandwich and he threw it on the floor like a petulant child because he thinks he’s hilarious. Why am I still watching.

Orders a disgusting amount of Chinese for his birthday party; comes to £200 something.

Asks for a discount they offer £10 off and some free food and he still negotiates for more. Absolutely disgusting that a millionaire won’t just pay the asking price of a small local business.

Reactions: 3