‎Tom Syndicate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another drunken trip, more repetitive shouting of the same phrases thinking he's the life n soul of the party.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I can’t cope with him on Joe’s vlogs. The Scottish accent ALL THE TIME 🤦🏻‍♀️
The Scottish accent
The insistence of having to do speeches even when not his event
‘Dilly dilly’ ( what’s that even mean)

I believe most of the youtubers are obnoxious in real life - surely you have to be to an extent to film your life daily- but with Tom I just think even more so. The way his family are his staff so he’s always pranking them etc is so childish. You just know everything’s about him when out as a group

The Scottish accent
The insistence of having to do speeches even when not his event
‘Dilly dilly’ ( what’s that even mean)

I believe most of the youtubers are obnoxious in real life - surely you have to be to an extent to film your life daily- but with Tom I just think even more so. The way his family are his staff so he’s always pranking them etc is so childish. You just know everything’s about him when out as a group
He’s quite clearly a child! Goes too far and doesn’t know his place!

Someone once told me that you mature to your level of education. Given his antics, he must have left school in Infants!

• Haha
Someone once told me that you mature to your level of education. Given his antics, he must have left school in Infants!
Problem with most of these YouTubers is they got rich straight out of school. So have never had to grow up. He built his house like he was playing the sims ( I say that because now he’s wishing he’d not put stuff where it is etc), would have had girls all over him when he’s being flash in clubs and throwing his extravagant house parties, thinks nothing of pissing off the village with about £1000 of fireworks at MIDNIGHT on his 26th birthday. Do it at 9pm not midnight ffs. Etc

Found the last couple of his videos very uncomfortable viewing the way he treats the bigger lad in his friendship group like a performing monkey

Please tell me I'm not the only one that thinks this smug little boy needs a reality check?
He has done really well with his gaming success but his life seems so shallow and his ego is off the scale.

Reactions: 7
The thread seems quiet. I used to really like watching him but over the last 12 months his arrogance is making him look an absolute bastard.
I'm glad Lydia left again. I hope she stays away now, the guy will only ever love himself.

Reactions: 2
I can’t speak for anyone else here but I can only offer my disdain sporadically as I only know him from Joe Sugg’s videos. I don’t know if I’ve ever watched an actual syndicate video. Most people I only know through someone else I wouldn’t have such a strong opinion on - but he’s truly that awful. However I have no idea about his life or who Lydia is.

I watch him but stopped commenting as it was only me on the thread ha.

He thinks he’s an absolute lad, his mates put up with him because he’s flash and throws the party and stuff whilst he using them for camera time. He’s basically split up with Lydia as he wants to shag around and party from what I’ve seen. He implied he was doing the ‘walk of shame’ the morning of his mates wedding.

His mum still does his laundry ( he had someone at his house he’s had for 5 years and admitting he didn’t know how to use the machine) throws parties and trashes the place and then laughs it off to his cleaner who is clearly not amused

Screaming ‘dilly dilly’ and no this bogus gasman thing and his Scottish accent. The list is endless, not to mention the gambling thing he got away with seemingly.

That’s nonsense too on insta he makes out he was in a 8 year relationship. He split up with Lydia for about a year to be single and travel then got back with her before doing the same again hasn’t he??

Attachments

Last edited:
I never understand people who try and justify that by saying oh well we were in a relationship for 8 years we can do our own thing. My partner is the person I do those things with? Forever is never long enough when you actually love somebody lol, like 8 years? In the grand scheme of things that’s nothing.
We used to watch his videos together, my partner still does but I’ve really grown to dislike him. Not only coz he’s extremely obnoxious but he’s so god damn LOUD

I never understand people who try and justify that by saying oh well we were in a relationship for 8 years we can do our own thing. My partner is the person I do those things with? Forever is never long enough when you actually love somebody lol, like 8 years? In the grand scheme of things that’s nothing.
We used to watch his videos together, my partner still does but I’ve really grown to dislike him. Not only coz he’s extremely obnoxious but he’s so god damn LOUD
He’s now single. He’s saying he’s enjoying being single after being in a relationship for 8 years. He wasn’t in ONE 8 year relationship though. He was with Lydia on and off for a couple and I don’t know about the rest

He’s now single. He’s saying he’s enjoying being single after being in a relationship for 8 years. He wasn’t in ONE 8 year relationship though. He was with Lydia on and off for a couple and I don’t know about the rest
Yeah I know as I said I watched his videos previously, I was just saying that I find it odd that he can basically go from one extreme to the other. I don’t know how long they broke up for the first time, I don’t think it was as long as everybody thinks cos we picked up on a girl giggling in the background of a few of his videos when they were supposedly broke up

Yeah I know as I said I watched his videos previously, I was just saying that I find it odd that he can basically go from one extreme to the other. I don’t know how long they broke up for the first time, I don’t think it was as long as everybody thinks cos we picked up on a girl giggling in the background of a few of his videos when they were supposedly broke up
And obviously that when you love someone you want to do all the travelling and stuff with them not just leave them at home lol

And obviously that when you love someone you want to do all the travelling and stuff with them not just leave them at home lol
Syndicate is a selfish obnoxious little tit. Look up the video where someone said he didn’t pay them and his response to it. He thinks being rich makes him superior

8 years 😂 Didn't he have an American girlfriend a few years ago?
I often watch and think he undermines his hard working friends, takes the piss and doesn't understand how hard real life is. He has never had to mature, he still looks and acts like a 16 year old. I can't watch Tom with his sister anymore, she's louder than him and craves the camera attention.

Reactions: 3
My God I really dislike this fella. He’s SO childish. I’m all for a laugh but not all the bastard time!