‎Tom Syndicate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure what's more annoying "my booooooooyyyyyyyy" or "Good morning little weeeeeed" He clearly reads here "Lydia is doing jobs around the house" makes a change from her being a lazy slob every other day.

Reactions: 3
Click bait title for today's vlog.

Normal porridge was "so good" and "amazing"

Looks like the secret project is most likely dead. Some snag has delayed it for 6 - 9 months.
Maybe he should concentrate on actually rebuilding his house now instead of the child's dream.

He's bought the worse shelving unit. Black plastic that bends under weight.
I've got one.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
InCollage_20240229_200719265.jpg

'we' re going to build a ramp at the bottom of this drive that flies us off into the garden and in to an airbag. Why, because we can'

Yeah can't see anything going wrong with that. I can't see him totally underestimating it and someone ends up injured, crippled or dead. The bike ends up in the neighbours garden and a various number of things could happen there.
I hope someone watches this vlog and informs the neighbours of his plans.
I bet that was going to be a part of the secret project

Also realises he hasn't had king crab in a year and wants it. Invites people around to have a crab night. Doesn't have any crab so has to jump in the car to go buy one.
The crab is what's in the thumbnail.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Ohh what a shame, he now has nothing to do as the super secret(not so secret) project is falling through, ummm how about do something with that blumming empty house you have next door!!!! Or extending your tit tip!!!
Ohh forgot they can't do anything cus the child needs to be held 24/7 🤦🏻‍♀️🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ohh what a shame, he now has nothing to do as the super secret(not so secret) project is falling through, ummm how about do something with that blumming empty house you have next door!!!! Or extending your tit tip!!!
Exactly. He needs a project, he has two. Now the project is dead he has freed up money to actually get building work done and keep on pretending he isn't sitting on millions of pounds. He must have at least £10mil in the bank.
He would have got a good sum for the sale of 3blackdot. Which was valued at $87mil.

'getting tit done and organised'
*moved stuff outside so it looks like it's been fly tipped*

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So what's with the blocking how much the crab cost???? 🦀
Since when does it bother him what he openly wastes his money on??? Didn't hide the £700 torch did he, really want to know how much he paid for that now!! 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Since when does it bother him what he openly wastes his money on??? Didn't hide the £700 torch did he, really want to know how much he paid for that now!! 😆😆
He’s buying a new car now as well…

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The website doesn't even show you.

Obviously this is from a different place but only actual while one I could see. Others were just legs or legs attached to another piece and those were nearly £200.

And theres a bigger one that this for £750.

This is where he got it from.
You could always send them an email asking 😂

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Even Alice can see how weird he is with money, he has to think about whether to pay £800 to get his mouldy Land Rover fixed but happy to spend £700 on a torch without a second thought.

• Angry
'wah, I need a project to concentrate on'

'you have a kid.'

'wah, I need something'

'you have two houses that are your projects. You're hoarding a house during a housing crisis. You've turned it into a mouldy mess'

'wah, if only I had a project'

Maybe he should go get tested.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
'wah, I need a project to concentrate on'

'you have a kid.'

'wah, I need something'

'you have two houses that are your projects. You're hoarding a house during a housing crisis. You've turned it into a mouldy mess'

'wah, if only I had a project'

Maybe he should go get tested.
He’s got a business and its office is a pigsty. It’s dirty and unorganized

I've never seen a child be held so much, they literally never put him down!

• Angry
I've never seen a child be held so much, they literally never put him down!
And wonder why he screams on every car journey,
Can't belive she's so thick ,him yea but she really suprises me, he's crying cus he's say on his own in the back seat of your car!!! He's not used to being left alone cus you constantly hold him so he now can't self sooth!!! Seen this 100s of times and the parents always really struggle as the child wants to be constantly held and will never go to bed on his own or ever sleep in his own bed, and this causes strain on the relationship which then breaks down

Reactions: 3
"its a family car so we can fit the buggy and £700 worth of crap from Costco but I reallllyyyyyyyy need to get this thing tripped out for a track day"

It sounded like he said the crab cost around £800 (in between it being muted/bleeped out). He wonders why his vlogs are rubbish.... you literally are a manchild with no brain and no real life. How he has made a fortune in business is beyond me. One thing that really bugs me is the Discovery Sport Alice now drives. There is no way she should be able to afford that, and the E-Pace on Tom's drive, which means the Discovery is through the company. You can bet your bottom dollar she is not paying company car tax for it. I have no idea how Amanda the accountant lets him away with it.