‎Tom Syndicate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posting this here, just so it’s somewhere.

Toms birthday last year he gone fireworks at midnight and upset his neighbours..
4CA19A7B-7439-48A6-B729-C5D787B91E1C.jpeg

From a local Facebook group that they’ve fallen out with...

75B6C4D0-046F-40E2-A939-C03AADE3F04E.jpeg
230D8012-4100-47C2-97BB-DE0F5582E902.jpeg
5F7C9D03-5C1D-42A6-8AB7-7D8998D6F327.jpeg
D5C1766B-DE0F-44B6-8967-44011FF34A0F.jpeg
F0E41A3D-6BDE-4B60-9211-65C37534DADE.jpeg
CF8BBEA0-3462-4901-8CBD-0255D9595351.jpeg
F69914FA-AAA2-4795-B0BA-1BF7ED75F4AD.jpeg
4E2C173D-1E1D-4D76-B16B-1FFC9EFB9366.jpeg

Reactions: 2

Toms birthday last year he gone fireworks at midnight and upset his neighbours..
View attachment 109534

View attachment 109535View attachment 109536View attachment 109537View attachment 109538View attachment 109539View attachment 109540View attachment 109541View attachment 109542
Her attitude is awful! Always suspected she would be the type to look down on people. Let's face it, without her brother where would she be in life? She leaches off his success, he bank rolls her.
His ego is huge too, he thinks he's well liked in the gaming community and his neighbourhood but many think he is an arrogant little prick.

View attachment 109534

View attachment 109535View attachment 109536View attachment 109537View attachment 109538View attachment 109539View attachment 109540View attachment 109541View attachment 109542
Calling people paupers. Just wow! Would love to see him walk round London the way he does his village he’d be a nobody there

Her attitude is awful! Always suspected she would be the type to look down on people. Let's face it, without her brother where would she be in life? She leaches off his success, he bank rolls her.
His ego is huge too, he thinks he's well liked in the gaming community and his neighbourhood but many think he is an arrogant little prick.
She works in an office for her brother. Probably gets paid a lot because it’s her brother company, they are both just chavs with a bit of money

She's a gobby witch, her boyfriend a loud-mouth prick. The mother seems like a horrible, self-centred witch too. Wonder why she snubs her own father? Had cancer, now dementia but has nothing to do with him.

8 years 😂 Didn't he have an American girlfriend a few years ago?
I often watch and think he undermines his hard working friends, takes the piss and doesn't understand how hard real life is. He has never had to mature, he still looks and acts like a 16 year old. I can't watch Tom with his sister anymore, she's louder than him and craves the camera attention.
He did have a girl in America. Her name is Piddleass on youtube, she's quickly become pretty nonexistent. Sometimes I wonder why or how she's got any sort of following relevance as she doesn't do a damn thing. They dated for a while and as far as I know, she over reacted about one of his posts. She thought he was cheating on her. Apparently he left her because of how she reacted to something. I'm pretty sure she has been fighting with instagram to keep her "official person" check mark or whatever to prove that she is of importance...ended up losing it anyway. I think JUST recently she was fighting youtube to keep getting paid for her video content. Says a lot about her if they don't want to bother paying her to continue to be irrelevant.

Last edited:
She's a gobby witch, her boyfriend a loud-mouth prick. The mother seems like a horrible, self-centred witch too. Wonder why she snubs her own father? Had cancer, now dementia but has nothing to do with him.
I find it’s hilarious she calls people paupers when all her money comes from handouts from her brother. All that CS:Go gambling money laundered through a merch company and into family hands, not surprised they’re all scum away from the camera.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I actually live in the village they live in and they are not liked at all. His sister is a gob shite and her boyfriend always used to try and get free cinema tickets when I worked at the cinema. He would name drop Tom like people would know who he was if it was a sold out screening of a film.... like what would he want us to do? Let them sit in the isles? They’re vile!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I actually live in the village they live in and they are not liked at all. His sister is a gob shite and her boyfriend always used to try and get free cinema tickets when I worked at the cinema. He would name drop Tom like people would know who he was if it was a sold out screening of a film.... like what would he want us to do? Let them sit in the isles? They’re vile!
If you have any other stories we’d all love to hear about them! 😊

Did any of you watch him shave off his blue hair? He thought he was the bees knees, I sat there thinking this guy loves himself far too much. What a c%$t. He says it's for charity but it's all self promotion and to get attention for his ego imo.

Did any of you watch him shave off his blue hair? He thought he was the bees knees, I sat there thinking this guy loves himself far too much. What a c%$t. He says it's for charity but it's all self promotion and to get attention for his ego imo.
I’m so glad more people are on this thread.

yeah it was for charity. But it got him a load more twitch subscribers Which will mean more money on future videos.

constantly shows himself streaming on razor stuff when he’s sponsored by them but not marked as ad
Is also sponsored by call of duty isn’t he? Never marked as ad

went on a bike ride after lockdown with his brother in law and turned off the comments saying people were ignorant and his vlogs are filmed a day early.... lockdown was about 4 days before then and clearly said not to meet up with other households.

ive said before I’d hate to drink in the pub he lords himself around, going into the kitchen and helping himself to the food etc. If you aren’t in his little clique it would be a nightmare.

very telling that the older chap who hangs around with him said he used to dislike tom but they get on well now... he’s started vlogging....

filmed himself speeding in his new car. He tried to blur the speedometer but missed a bit and someone pointed it out in the comments

Yes the bike ride with his Clingon Karl was a piss take and since then he has been acting a prat. He's not daily vlogged for a couple of weeks now, probably to hide the fact he's still seeing people. He looks like a child driving his new car too.

When he cleared moss off his roof, I was willing him to fall. He needs a huge reality check and wake up call.

He is a grade A selfish wanker. I’ve always thought it a bit odd how in his vlogs whenever they’ve all had a few drinks he makes his mates kiss him on the lips. I think it was in a New Years video when everyone was hugging at midnight he insisted they kiss him.

Reactions: 3
Have you noticed he never actually listens to others? He talks to people then ignores their reply. Granted he does give a lot to his clique but that's so he can act the big man, use them as and when he likes without any of them saying no.

And who the beep takes 6 months to have a bedroom refit...
In a way I'm glad it hasn't gone to plan and shows him he can't just click his fingers to get what he wants.

went on a bike ride after lockdown with his brother in law and turned off the comments saying people were ignorant and his vlogs are filmed a day early.... lockdown was about 4 days before then and clearly said not to meet up with other households.
He claimed it was filmed before the lockdown, but during the bike ride he speaks to his grandad and mentions Boris Johnson getting covid-19.

Reactions: 3
Have you noticed he never actually listens to others? He talks to people then ignores their reply. Granted he does give a lot to his clique but that's so he can act the big man, use them as and when he likes without any of them saying no.

And who the beep takes 6 months to have a bedroom refit...
In a way I'm glad it hasn't gone to plan and shows him he can't just click his fingers to get what he wants.
I think he probably pays for the majority of their drinks etc when they go out so he can behave like their puppet master. It’s like when he throws those god awful partys and lords it over them. But you can often catch them with a look on their face showing what a wanker they think he is.

I think he probably pays for the majority of their drinks etc when they go out so he can behave like their puppet master. It’s like when he throws those god awful partys and lords it over them. But you can often catch them with a look on their face showing what a wanker they think he is.
Yeah exactly this. He’s bought his friends. He sponsors his brother in laws cricket team, pays his mum and sisters wage, dad is probably on the payroll too

would love to know how much he pays his editor. Bet it’s pittance and a shout out here and there

also whilst I’m at it, why go to the effort of building a really nice house and then living like it’s a student shithole. It’s 3/4 beds and until recently two of them were just piled high with tit to the point he couldn’t even use the spare bed

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I find it’s hilarious she calls people paupers when all her money comes from handouts from her brother. All that CS:Go gambling money laundered through a merch company and into family hands, not surprised they’re all scum away from the camera.
Gambling money?