‎Tom Syndicate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what happened to the kittens?

they said they couldn’t handle them and were given to Lydia’s mum but i’ve never seen them at her house when they visit!
Maybe they are off camera.
Probably don't remember him so run of and hide. Wouldn't you 😁

Ah yes, the millionaire getting free stuff. Classic.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Quite bad it was her first Mother’s Day and he didn’t get her anything until the Monday

If a business was created in may 2000, starts selling stuff June 2000, that would make may 2010 it's 10yr anniversary right?

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20240319-193814_YouTube.jpg

Tit.

So where's he off to and I wonder if the kid is with him.
Screenshot_20240319-194250_Instagram.jpg

---
If anybody watches the vlog and thinks 'he's going a bit fast' that's because he's doing at least 80pmh.
It's no wonder you never see the speedo in the glasses.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Christ !!! It’s been obvious they’ve co-slept but the fact he’s just shown on the vlog that he lets Alfie sleep in a sleep pod at night!!! No safe sleep in their house then. Disgusting

Christ !!! It’s been obvious they’ve co-slept but the fact he’s just shown on the vlog that he lets Alfie sleep in a sleep pod at night!!! No safe sleep in their house then. Disgusting
Is that the thing in the crib? Looks fine but shouldn't the crib have no open sides?

Is that the thing in the crib? Looks fine but shouldn't the crib have no open sides?
It doesn’t look fine they’re so dangerous and a huge risk of suffocation, babies literally die from using them. especially when Alfie’s not a tiny baby anymore too.

and the crib is actually fine, as long as it’s fixed to the bed and they’ve followed the guidance on bedside cribs then that’s actually a completely safe place for him to sleep, WITHOUT the sleep nest

You should go comment on her instagram about it. She's only getting praise there so would stand out.

Either someone is reading this forum or they read a comment on the last vlog about his speeding.
The video has now been edited and they've blurred out the speedometer. It would be a real shame if someone didn't download the original, unblurred version.
Or maybe someone did download

so his vlogs are now just repetitive gym and triple threat talk? no one gives a tit!!!

and the fact he keeps saying he gets things done and can’t stand having nothing to do? he literally does nothing all day :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
That is my biggest bugbear with him "Life's too short, make the most of it" and "getting tit done" are his two motto's yet he doesn't make the most of life or get tit done because he's a cheapskate. Their house could be really nice if either it was designed properly to begin with or he spent the money sorting it out and extending it. He must realise after seeing Joe's house and now Trevor's that his house needs major work.

Reactions: 3
'getting tit done...unless it costs money of course. Then just put it off eventhough I can easily afford it.'
I'm thinking that the £800 fix he didn't do has made the defender worse. Just waiting for whats wrong with that.

He needs to knock that secret project on the head and realise he's a father to a child who is living in a not very well designed house.
Get the house fixed as the same time as the house next door. Might get a discount on bulk order. And he'll probably talk them into knocking extra off if he constantly gives them shout outs.
I don't see him paying for ritas food.

A 3hr vlog. Nah, I'm. Good.
I'll watch that in bits over the next week.
I watched the first hour-ish. I feel like most of the people he went with don't really like him and merely tolerate him. He moans about the bed situation but yet he's this guy who will happily splash cash on anything and everything, so why didn't he just get a room to himself?

I watched the first hour-ish. I feel like most of the people he went with don't really like him and merely tolerate him. He moans about the bed situation but yet he's this guy who will happily splash cash on anything and everything, so why didn't he just get a room to himself?
They probably see him as that annoying fucker who won't put his camera away.
😉
I'm going to have to make a playlist of his vids and watch them over the weekend.

Is the cruise that same cruise all the influencers were getting free last year?
No it’s not, the gifted trip was a Mediterranean one for the influencer plus one, same company but I do not believe they have gifted him and 13 others a Caribbean cruise from Florida personally!

Reactions: 1