Tom Syndicate #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's worrying they think it's OK to now put him in a double bed with bed guards!!!! Big NO NO!!, he can easily get himself over them bed guards, they are for older children who can walk a baby needs to be in a cot, it's for their own safety till old enough, never mind he fidgets, he will get used to it in his own cot,
Still shocks me how they have no idea of safety for their child, and how do the family not say anything???
Poor child will be having so many falls and bumps now,and most of them would have been avoided if they would parent properly!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It's worrying they think it's OK to now put him in a double bed with bed guards!!!! Big NO NO!!, he can easily get himself over them bed guards, they are for older children who can walk a baby needs to be in a cot, it's for their own safety till old enough, never mind he fidgets, he will get used to it in his own cot,
Still shocks me how they have no idea of safety for their child, and how do the family not say anything???
Poor child will be having so many falls and bumps now,and most of them would have been avoided if they would parent properly!!
He's only just lowered the cost so he can sleep in it but we all know he's still going to sleep in the bed with them and he's never slept in the cot.
I think it's more to do with lydia than tom.

Reactions: 1
So there must be something dodgy in that metal detecting vlog with his brother (see brothers face in the last vlog)
"technical issues" cabt be too hard to reedit a video and get it up again.
well it was up just fine, people were watching it.
Some thing must have happened that would have gotten him into trouble just like the speeding he got edited out of another vlog.
I bet someone downloaded the original youtube video of that knowing that it wouldn't last 🤔😏

Reactions: 2
So there must be something dodgy in that metal detecting vlog with his brother (see brothers face in the last vlog)
"technical issues" cabt be too hard to reedit a video and get it up again.
well it was up just fine, people were watching it.
Some thing must have happened that would have gotten him into trouble just like the speeding he got edited out of another vlog.
I bet someone downloaded the original youtube video of that knowing that it wouldn't last 🤔😏
I watched the full video before deleting and didn’t notice anything odd so god knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

Him trying to avoid paying the council tax for the house next door saying its inhabitable, but he's storing his merch stock in there, you can see the boxes and often says his Mum is at the house next door. Shifty fucker.

Reactions: 4
I watched the full video before deleting and didn’t notice anything odd so god knows 🤷🏻‍♀️
Not in the transcript.
Mark: "says nothing about....more lands"
So I'm assuming they were somewhere they weren't supposed to be and he could have faced legal trouble so he made it go away.
1000014125.png

---
Him trying to avoid paying the council tax for the house next door saying its inhabitable, but he's storing his merch stock in there, you can see the boxes and often says his Mum is at the house next door. Shifty fucker.
New range Special limited edition mould look t-shirts 😎

He's only just lowered the cost so he can sleep in it but we all know he's still going to sleep in the bed with them and he's never slept in the cot.
I think it's more to do with lydia than tom.
Im sure he said he was going to take the side off the cot and put one of those bed guards there, why would you do that!!!! Totaly not safe atall!! Hopefully he ment in a few years,

Im sure he said he was going to take the side off the cot and put one of those bed guards there, why would you do that!!!! Totaly not safe atall!! Hopefully he ment in a few years,
Yeah he didn't. He meant now.
take the sides off the cot and put those things on instead.
1000014129.png

Only comment making sense but what the duck is a floor bed?

The cot is fine.
1000014127.png

No he doesn't. He's a baby that's not used to being in it because he's always sleeping in their bed.

1000014128.png

Those things don't fit. He could easily crawl through there because he put the pillows there and I bet the kid could easily crawl past them.

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Yeah he didn't. He meant now.
take the sides off the cot and put those things on instead.
View attachment 2958461
Only comment making sense but what the duck is a floor bed?

The cot is fine.
View attachment 2958449
No he doesn't. He's a baby that's not used to being in it because he's always sleeping in their bed.

View attachment 2958464
Those things don't fit. He could easily crawl through there because he put the pillows there and I bet the kid could easily crawl past them.
wow! Isn’t alfie only about 6 months? There really is no reason he cannot be in a proper cot. I don’t think they actually try to get him out of co sleeping either. It’s not even like they practice safe co sleep either😳 2 year olds fit in cots still he is not too big🤣

a floor bed is basically a mattress on the floor. There is still a frame but its like an inch above the floor. So they are gonna let him just roam about in the night when they have such a messy house😳

• Angry
  • Wow
He's either got the smallest 4x4 around or simply can't be arsed buying a tape measure when he's picking up another 100 buckets. 4 cars in the household and not one does he think will fit a medium sized outdoor container.

But he gets tit done.

• Haha
a floor bed is basically a mattress on the floor. There is still a frame but its like an inch above the floor. So they are gonna let him just roam about in the night when they have such a messy house😳
So basically what I'm on now minus the frame lol (don't ask 😁)
They moved Tom's streaming room downllstaota so Alfie could have a bedroom and I think all they do is change him in there.
Tom could fit in the cot 😁

I had a thought. Then at the wedding and they had a separate room to the kid the reason that Lydia had to keep going back to Alfie must have been because the woman was trying to get him to sleep in the cot and that's not something he's used to.
---
He's either got the smallest 4x4 around or simply can't be arsed buying a tape measure when he's picking up another 100 buckets. 4 cars in the household and not one does he think will fit a medium sized outdoor container.

But he gets tit done.
He just shoves things in. The plastic boxes he didn't even think about taking the lids off and and fitting the boxes within each other.
Those 100 buckets just shoved in instead of standing up.
£172 each those boxes. That was the in clearance price. Normally £215.
156cm long in the boxes so should have easily fitted both into the defender.

Last edited:
Bed guards are literally made for children aged 3+. Huge entrapment risk. But of course they know best! God forbid they actually let him sleep in his own cot.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Bed guards are literally made for children aged 3+. Huge entrapment risk. But of course they know best! God forbid they actually let him sleep in his own cot.
there’s absolutely no reason he cannot go in that cot except for the fact they are too lazy to have a few sleepless nights to get him out of a routine they put him in for their convenience. Completely agree about the entrapment risk and totally irresponsible to share it too his amount of followers.

Reactions: 5
Once Lydia's metabolism slows down she's going to put on so much weight.
She's eating at 1am.
And Tom is still acting like he's the only father in the world.

He's complained that his weekend didn't go as planned. He likes having a plan of action 'we're doing this. We're achieving this.' so he wanted to do organising but he didn't get to do it.
He fucked off to a bbq because the sun was out. He could have said no.

• Sad
  • Haha
That is so dangerous to sit on a roof like there were at the BBQ especially when they was drinking, I am surprised the police didnt turn up to tell them to get down.

Karl's the only one who calls him out on his tit. Wants to pay £12k to upgrade the Merc but won't pay £800 to fix his mouldy everyday car.
And we also saw a glimpse of why he struggles to get workmen, still hasn't paid his own brother in law and best mate for work done a month ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Karl's the only one who calls him out on his tit. Wants to pay £12k to upgrade the Merc but won't pay £800 to fix his mouldy everyday car.
And we also saw a glimpse of why he struggles to get workmen, still hasn't paid his own brother in law and best mate for work done a month ago.
i haven’t watched it, did he admit to not paying up?