Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

clara131brown

VIP Member
She was walking along the street. She didn’t look particularly upset to me. She had a big puffy coat on which covered her hands. She also had freshly blown out hair and was wearing makeup and pink nails. She might have had a photoshoot that day.
Sorry arms folded in body language says tense to me as it was like that in all the photos. She didn't look particularly happy with her friend, can't remember her name. I thought Zawe was really tall till I saw her friend. Yep probably a photo shoot given the makeup and huge bag.

clara131brown

VIP Member
I think people are quiet because there has been no news. Once TES promo begins, there will be more postings. What reason do you think it is?
I don't know there's snippets like the one I posted and one person I know does run two fan forums on different platforms but it just generally seemed quiet across a lot of sites

BlueMan

That's also what it says in the comments. Maybe he was with her over Easter or they are working on a project together.
I'm sure both people knew what would be triggered if this photo was posted online.
Maybe they spent Easter together, which makes me wonder why he wasn't with his family or his fiancee's family, or is the photo from a long time ago? something new? another play?

Jara

VIP Member
I guess for Marvel, people will show up anyway? Kevin basically "raised" his own audience (who can tell when something only looks like MCU but is not and is a crap...like Morbius). Also, there is not much competition either. Still, promotion was always part of the fun so I hope we get more. For MoM ...and TES.

beveta

Chatty Member
Some new pictures from March 26 (trigger warning - Zawe is also in the pictures). Looks like they were having an outdoor lunch. Tom is really embracing his new shorts!😁

Why isn't she wearing her engagement ring on the show the last leg last Friday?

clara131brown

VIP Member
They lived together in Atlanta during the pandemic shutdown when he was filming Loki (they both stayed in a hotel for a few months) and the Daily Mail wrote it once in their article. Now I swear they just copy and paste sentences from their previous articles about them, including the quote from their source which is from one of their articles back in 2019. They just cobble together an article from old articles and of course always have to throw in Taylor for extra clicks!
Yes and it’s getting annoying, I want a trailer and some late night shows!
What's annoying me more is that when he does appear with Zawe yes I know there's going to be photos but that they are disappearing off the FYP on most news outlets in 24 hours. Now this could be because there's been some really big entertainment stories between the BAFTA and now but if you cast your mind back to last year where Tom was seen with the Night Manager Director that story was around for about 2-3 days on the FYP of most media outlets (and there was other major entertainment stories then too). Why has the story shelf life shortened for him and Zawe? I don't know but unless they (Tom and Claire) do some promotional stuff for ES soon it could be at the detriment of viewing figures.

bsmith20

They did hang out frequently of course! Charlie said recently that Tom is one of his best fri p. However it was also obvious to observers that Tome and Zawe were going out with each other. That’s all.
They must’ve signed agreements to not talk during its run because it is the first we’ve heard any of this. Not even leaked photos or anything