Tom&El (Tommy Wilson and Ellie Wadlow)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused. Says they just got engaged in New York but someone posted a photo of her Facebook here saying she was already engaged, months ago.
I think it was just a status on Facebook, not actually engaged though officially before now

Reactions: 1
Watching their NYC vlogs. There's some good stuff in there but man they talk way too much. Fast forwarding a lot, and they talk over eachother. And I cringe with the outfit of the day stuff, they're both a little in love with themselves.

Reactions: 2
Watching their NYC vlogs. There's some good stuff in there but man they talk way too much. Fast forwarding a lot, and they talk over eachother. And I cringe with the outfit of the day stuff, they're both a little in love with themselves.
Agree. Enjoyed the NYC vlogs overall as I haven’t been in a few years but yeah, lots of talking!

Just saw they’re expecting! Lovely news, you can tell they’ve wanted this for a while!

Reactions: 5
So the thing they couldn’t tell us about last year that made them stronger was a miscarriage.
happy for them! Wondered why they hadn’t talked about going to Disney next year!

So the thing they couldn’t tell us about last year that made them stronger was a miscarriage.
A few weeks after they came back from their break, there was an object on their kitchen counter that had a symbol that represents miscarriage (is it the baby footprints with wings on each side? I can’t remember now)

I think they are the sweetest couple and felt so sorry for them watching the video last night. You can tell they’ve been wanting a child for a while. It was so heartbreaking hearing them go through a miscarriage at almost 12 weeks then falling pregnant again, then it being a chemical pregnancy. I did wonder though on their NY blog why she wasn’t drinking alcohol in any of the places they went to only coke. So happy for them ♥

Reactions: 4
Blimey I knew these two had led a very sheltered life but they have no idea that "the weird noise that starts at 5am" is the call to prayer. This is while they're on holiday in Turkey, a predominantly Muslim country. Typical Brits Abroad with zero interest in the local culture.

• Wow
I watched their 2 travel videos earlier and was going to post about this earlier but couldn’t be bothered.

The call to prayer, not knowing what one of those suitcase holders is, her thinking that he was going to be eaten by sharks… in Benidorm, them both saying that knowledge is dangerous because it means you have to think about things.

They are walking and talking versions of the Fiat 500 stereotype.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I watched their 2 travel videos earlier and was going to post about this earlier but couldn’t be bothered.

The call to prayer, not knowing what one of those suitcase holders is, her thinking that he was going to be eaten by sharks… in Benidorm, them both saying that knowledge is dangerous because it means you have to think about things.

They are walking and talking versions of the Fiat 500 stereotype.
Oh I'd forgotten about the suitcase holder, that was priceless. As for the stereotype, they do seem completely incapable of independent or critical thought. Every single thing they do, buy or say is copying someone else. My money is on them jumping on the Norwegian Fjords cruise obsession which is the latest bandwagon. And a lot easier than flying with a baby.

Every single thing they do, buy or say is copying someone else.
Yes – and I thought it was a bit too much of a coincidence that they mentioned the name of the resort to her family and it just so happens to be the exact hotel that one of her parents and all her siblings holidayed last year.

What are the odds of that?

And later on she said that her (step?)father has arranged the airport transfer. I wonder if her family gifted them this holiday to make up for the difficult few months they have been through and they’re too embarrassed to say?

I’m also so perplexed that they had listed themselves as engaged on Facebook before the supposed surprise proposal in New York (as mentioned earlier on this thread). They really don’t have enough viewers/followers to be making tit up for the camera.

• Haha
I think they are the sweetest couple and felt so sorry for them watching the video last night. You can tell they’ve been wanting a child for a while. It was so heartbreaking hearing them go through a miscarriage at almost 12 weeks then falling pregnant again, then it being a chemical pregnancy. I did wonder though on their NY blog why she wasn’t drinking alcohol in any of the places they went to only coke. So happy for them ♥
She had a prosseco in the airport lounge on travel day! I assume they didn’t know when they flew to New York that she was pregnant tbh!
---
Yes – and I thought it was a bit too much of a coincidence that they mentioned the name of the resort to her family and it just so happens to be the exact hotel that one of her parents and all her siblings holidayed last year.

What are the odds of that?

And later on she said that her (step?)father has arranged the airport transfer. I wonder if her family gifted them this holiday to make up for the difficult few months they have been through and they’re too embarrassed to say?

I’m also so perplexed that they had listed themselves as engaged on Facebook before the supposed surprise proposal in New York (as mentioned earlier on this thread). They really don’t have enough viewers/followers to be making tit up for the camera.
I really think that was just a status on Facebook, like a childish thing to put admittedly on FB but I don’t think they made it up when they got engaged in NYC

She had a prosseco in the airport lounge on travel day! I assume they didn’t know when they flew to New York that she was pregnant tbh!
---

I really think that was just a status on Facebook, like a childish thing to put admittedly on FB but I don’t think they made it up when they got engaged in NYC
Ah I must have missed the Prosecco part. Think it was just something I picked up on that she only drank coke during the trip but yeah maybe they didn’t know

I know they’re vapid as duck and I don’t wish to be vulgar but I would like Tom to ice me like a cupcake.

• Haha
Ah I must have missed the Prosecco part. Think it was just something I picked up on that she only drank coke during the trip but yeah maybe they didn’t know
They definitely knew. When she did her Come Pack With Me for Turkey she mentioned she only realised in retrospect that her pregnancy vitamins were in shot in her Come Pack With Me for New York and she was amazed no-one picked up on it.

Another thing that I found a bit odd was when they did that montage to announce the pregnancy, in one shot she's in the sea in a white swimming costume. That shot did not look like a local beach (more like Turkey?!) and her bump was very large for supposedly 12 weeks. To be fair, given their pregnancy history I can understand them being a bit cagey but their timelines and bump size is all over the place.

Anyone else wish they’d do more vlogs?
A week in the life condensed to 20min, or weekend or even a day? Do these once a week then if they fancy an additional one like who knows me better, what I eat in a day, b&m haul etc

Anyone else wish they’d do more vlogs?
A week in the life condensed to 20min, or weekend or even a day? Do these once a week then if they fancy an additional one like who knows me better, what I eat in a day, b&m haul etc
I agree, I prefer the everyday vlogs and following them about to the hauls!